If you are going to ask the secret to a successful relationship, people with happy marriages would typically answer that couples should strengthen their bond by making each other feel special. Yes, the effort should not be coming from the guy alone. Women should also learn to make their partners feel valued and special to ensure a harmonious relationship with beautiful love quotes and sayings for husbands.
Happy marriages should be celebrated. If your husband treats you like the queen that you are, show your love for him by sharing awesome I love my husband quotes and lines.
Unless you express your love and feelings for your husband, he will never know how you feel for him. Sweet little things and romantic gestures like leaving I Love You notes in his shirt pocket, sending cute quotes for him and relationship quotes while he is at work and making a list of reasons why I love you go a long way in rekindling the romance in your marriage. By sharing what is in your heart with your spouse, you can achieve deeper intimacy in your relationship as husband and wife.
Best Husband Quotes
I am so proud to call you my husband. I love you more with each passing day.
Throughout all of the life’s troubles, you have been there without fail. Life has truly become a beautiful fairy tale.
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
- Every single moment that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. I love you my dear husband.
- Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gerard
- Thank you for being you, for sharing your love with me..for inspiring me to accept myself..for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection…for showing me that love is something you do; something not just to be said, but also to be shown. – Steve Maraboli
- My life’s biggest happiness is not just in love you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what. I love you, baby.
- It doesn’t matter what happen during the day, as long as we end the day with a romantic kiss. I love you.
- Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth. – Eleanor Di Guillo
- A life is made of a million decisions and entering into an unconditional and irrevocable partnership with you has been the best decision I ever made. I love you.
- Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love you.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
- Every beat of my heart belongs to you, every ray of sunshine comes from you, and every air that I breathe, I breathe for you.
- I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus. – The Notebook
- I would never get tired of letting you know that you are the best and I love you!
- The best thing that ever happened to me is loving you.
- My heart is and always will be yours. – Jane Austen
- The biggest achievement of my life is that being in love with an awesome man like you every day. I love you my husband.
- You are the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell. – T.K. Gregson
- There should have been a cautionary warning below your name in our marriage certificate that reads – Beware of Hot Husband. I love you my amazing husband.
- In all the times that I feel sad and bad, whenever I need support and survival, you are always there.
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. – DeAnna Anderson
- Feeling our hearts beat together as one whenever I hold you is the best thing in life.
- Let me kiss you in the rain so you may know what perfection is.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – Judy Garland
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you.
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. – Elaine Davis
- Let us rekindle the flame between us because you are exceptional and I don’t want to lose you.
- You became my mentor, caregiver, and lover all in one, so I will never ask for more.
- Morning without you is a dwindled dawn. – Emily Dickinson
- I would want to lose myself forever in your eyes.
- I could easily say that I love you to death, but I really want to live forever to love you eternally.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Brontë
- Much more than just attraction, lust, and passion, our marriage embodies honesty, care and affection. Love you.
- Every day of my life is perfect because every morning starts with loving you and every nights I feel your love.
- All the best adjectives could never describe a special person like you.
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim
- We have been together for so many years that all I can see is my future with you.
- It is best that we will be together until the day we live than until the day we die.
- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. – Jane Austen
- I would never trade you for any jewel or gem in the entire world, for you are my most precious treasure.
- Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames. – Veronica Roth
- I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul. – Pablo Neruda
- My husband has made me laugh. Wiped my tears. Hugged me tight. Watched me succeed. Seen me fail. Kept me strong. My husband is a promise that I will have a friend forever.
- To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. – T. Tolis
- I came upon real happiness when I chose to become yours. I love you hubby.
- When we die, I wish that we would become stars so that our love could shine brightly eternally.
- My purpose in this world is to gather all your love and give you so much more in return.
- I do not care what others think about us just as long as we know how deeply we care for each other.
- My husband is my best friend, my greatest support, my biggest comfort, my strongest motivation, my truest smile, my deepest love, my favorite, my forever. He has me. Entirely.
- Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband!
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
If you are looking for emotional quotes on the husband-wife relationship than you have just reached the right place. Here we have a huge collection of husband quotes and sayings every wife is looking for. Only a loving and caring wife can understand the value of a love relationship with her husband.
Missing Husband Quotes
Many situations may cause a couple to be separated. Whether it is due to college, military service, prison sentence, or the job market and their career; many couples find ways to make it work by remaining positive. The cons of such a circumstance is an increase in feelings of loneliness and fewer interactions.
Rekindle the romance in your married lives by letting your hubby know how much you are missing him when he is not around. Do this by poking him with missing him quotes whenever he’s at work. Express your feelings with cute love words and sayings for your husband. If he is leaving home for a business trip, slip a greeting card or a mushy handwritten note in his jacket pocket. These little things will go a long way in making him realize how you crave to be in his arms.
A husband and wife’s marriage may be bogged down by kids, in-laws, mortgage payments, jobs and busy routines… but that should stop a couple from embracing the innocence of love, the way it was intended to be. To remind your husband that you miss him, the following missing husband quotes are great samples to inspire you with the right sentiment to share.
- Every time your work takes you away on long travels, the family misses its provider, your children miss their father and I miss my soulmate and lover. We miss you, honey.
- Silence has a voice; I know this because it screams when you are away. – Tyler Knott
- I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep because I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing. – Aerosmith
- My world becomes monochrome when I hug you goodbye in the morning until you return home in the evening when it becomes colorful again. I miss you.
- I never had a moment’s doubt that I loved you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one, my reason for life. – Ian McEwan
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Husbands and wives should be given joint employment so that adorable couples like us can be by each others’ sides at home and at work too. I miss you.
- I am down with a fever called Missing You which can only be cured by daily doses of Hugs and Kisses from my Husband. I miss you.
- I love being my husband’s wife. – Julianna Margulies
- Thinking about your is the most romantic and sweet feeling ever. But waiting for you to come home makes me shed many a tear. I miss you.
- I am thinking about you and feeling lucky that I am married to such a wonderful husband but at the same time I am feeling unlucky because I am not with him at the moment. I miss you, dear.
- I envy all the women who work with you in your office. At least they get to spend their day working alongside the most handsome man in the whole world – you. Missing you, my dear hubby.
- He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Brante
- When we’re not together, my soul feels hollow. My heart feels numb, my emotions become shallow. Like a rainbow without colors, like poetry without rhyme… being away from you are my life’s darkest times. I miss you.
- I frown when I start missing you but then I start smiling, hoping that you miss me too.
- I hate it when you have to do overtime and come back home late. I can’t even sleep because I miss you even in my dreams. Come back soon.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead. – Marilyn Monroe
- I hate your job because it takes you away from me for at least eight hours every day. I miss you.
- I miss you a lot, I hope you are missing me too. If not, be prepared to sleep on the couch.
- Watching the rain outside the window makes me feel like calling you back from work and snuggling up with you in a blanket while sipping on a hot cuppa. I miss you, baby.
- No relationship is ever perfect and I know I’m far from perfect but as long as you’re willing to try I’m willing to stay through anything.
- I miss you even though I know I will see you in the evening. You may call it an obsession, but for me, it is my heart’s compulsion.
- I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.
Proud of My Husband Quotes
Lucky and blessed are those who have found the man to spend the rest of their lives with. That is why we have provided these amazing I love my husband quotes and images just for you!
A husband is your partner-in-crime, your greatest confidante, your best friend and lover rolled in one.
Sharing romantic love quotes for husband will surely brighten up his day. Best consolidation of proud of my husband quotes will help you to express, as a wife how much you are blessed to have him in your life. Also, you can send good morning messages for him to make him smile.
My life started overflowing with the myriad of colors ever since you became mine and I am yours.
Waking up and sleeping next to you each day is a blessing of a thousand folds.
Coming home to your sweet love is more than I could ask for. My husband, you are the best thing in my life! I love you.
I love my husband. I believe in him, and I am proud of his accomplishments. – Pat Nixon
Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you. – Jodi Lynn Anderson
Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I’m tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. – Valerie Lombardo
Choosing to spend the rest of my life with you is the best choice I have made in my life. You are my refuge, my comfort, and my happiness. There is nothing more I wanted in this life! I love you, hubby.
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft
All the riches, the fortune and the luxuries in this world compare nothing to the wealth of having you as my husband. I love you, dear husband!
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A.A. Milne
You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.
Look how far we’ve come! We met as two clueless individuals, groping our way into the world. We fell in love and overcame countless trials that tested our relationship. Then, finally, here we are, husband and wife – you and me as one. No matter what comes rolling our way, as long as we have each other, we’ll make it through no matter what, my dear husband. I love my husband!.
I’m very fortunate. My husband is hugely supportive, and he is very happy getting on with his career. – Theresa May
This world of ours… must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.
I am catastrophically in love with you. – Cassandra Clare
My husband, you are the love of my life, my number one fan and my ever reliable partner, the greatest treasure that I have ever held.
You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. – Margaret Mitchell
Every day may be full of stress from the daily grind of life, but coming home to you washes all the troubles away. A simple kiss from you is enough to keep me going all through the day. I love you, my husband.
My husband is one of my greatest blessings from God. His love is a gift that I open every day.
If my life was a ship, you would be the anchor that holds me in place and the sails which take me on a beautiful journey.
I am proud of my Husband. B’coz of him, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more.
My dear husband, Richard, has been the driving force behind my success and rise to whatever level I am now. My story and legacy is incomplete without his mention. – Joyce Banda
I am so proud of my husband. He is truly one of a kind. A real man. I’m blessed to have him.
A home with a loving husband and beautiful kinds was my dream once. I never thought that it would turn into a reality. Thank you for making my dreams come true, honey! I love you.
Your sweet voice can take away all my sadness. Your smile gives me hope. It’s a magical feeling knowing that we are meant to be. It doesn’t matter what took you so long to arrive in my life. I am so much blessed with the joy you brought into my life.
By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me. Thank you for everything.
Yes, I was in love with my husband at first sight and still, I am. We have the most solid relationship.
My heart is perfect because..you are inside.
What I love about my husband is that he really allows me to be the best person I can. – Georgina Chapman
The true mark of a good husband is his ability to keep his wife and children happy. You are more than that, my husband. Not only do you make us feel contented, you make us feel overwhelmingly blessed as well. I love my husband!
A strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time. It is a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moments when the other feels weak. – Ashley Willis
Cute and Sweet Love Quotes for Hubby From the Heart
Why not share with him one sweet love quotes for husband each day until he is overflowing with your love? Also, don’t forget to say good night love message before going to sleep.
The language of love between us is so strong that it has been translated to all sorts of romantic actions.
What I feel for you could never be summed up in a poem; I will have to make a novel out of it.
- I want to show you the intensity of my love so let me kiss you instead of telling you that I love you.
- My husband and I always have fun together in everything we do. Some people call me crazy, but the reality is that I enjoy spending each second with him. He is not just my husband – he is my rock and my very best friend. – Joyce Giraud
- You are summer to my winter heart. – Gemma Troy
- The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. – Rumi
- You did not only take my heart; with it came to my soul, my prayers, and every fiber of my being. I gave everything to you.
- In terms of my marriage, you know, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that’s ever happened to me. – Caroline Kennedy
- When you became my husband, life became more colorful than a rainbow.
- An easy-going husband is the one indispensable comfort of life. – Ouida
- Everyday I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends. –Alicia N Green
- His arms are strong enough, to hold every fear, every beautiful broken piece of me. This man doesn’t just make me feel complete, he completes me. – S. Marie
- You never know what the future holds, so I am just enjoying being happy, healthy, and having my wonderful husband by my side. – Olivia Newton-John
- I am so thankful to be your wife, for I have a husband that is so caring and loving.
- Some of my happiest moments are the ones I spend with my husband, a few close relatives, and a handful of very good friends who know me well and like me anyway. – Robin Marantz Henig
- The most beautiful part is, I wasn’t even looking when I found you. – Autumn
- My husband has quite simply been my strength and stay all these years, and I owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim. – Queen Elizabeth II
- Every hour of every day is romance time for me as long as you are there beside me.
- I like spending time with my husband. – Lara Stone
- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. – Paulo Coelho
- I think we take it for granted that if you are with your husband after 30 years, then he is the love of your life. – Sue Townsend
- A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father. – Frank Abagnale
- I have a best friend as a husband, and he is my number one supporter. He’s a family man, and he’s always giving back to God. That is what makes him a beautiful man. We’re not perfect by any means, but that makes us beautiful as well. We’re not afraid to say we’re not perfect. We have our disagreements, but that comes along with marriage. – Tamera Mowry
Romantic Husband Love Quotes
Get ready for some serious swooning. These are some of the most romantic husband and wife quotes and loving you message we have ever read. Have one to add? Share it with us in the comments below!
- No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it. – Defiance by C.J. Redwine
- I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets. – Boundless by Cynthia Hand
- Every day I spend with you, becomes the new best day of my life.
- And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. – Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love. – Every Day by David Levithan
- God gave me my husband so we could weather the storms of life together.
- I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. – The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
- I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second. – Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
- I am catastrophically in love with you. – Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you. – Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- I love you. Remember. They cannot take it – Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time. – Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight. – Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. – The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Your love is the strength that drives me to do everything for this family. You are the armor that shields me from tears. I love you so much!
- I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart. – Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know to convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world. – Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
- But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart. – Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- I cannot promise you an easy life, or that I will not disappoint you. I cannot promise that I will be the perfect wife. But I can promise you that I will choose to love you every day.
- And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is. – Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves. – Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
- No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star. – For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- I trust you, but not because you are my husband. The reason I trust you is because you are the epitome of everything that a man should be.
- I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus. – The Notebook
Romantic Things To Say To Your Husband
Marriage is more than a ceremony and legal contract it’s a testimony to your lifelong commitment to love and share your life with someone else. However, after the vows have been said and years have gone by it can become difficult to keep the passion burning in the relationship.
Marriage trouble can seem to arise out of the blue. So, it’s essential to remind your partner regularly how much you truly care with hubby quotes and romantic lines for husband.
Remembering to show appreciation and that you’re thinking of your sweetheart daily is also one of the best ways to stay in love for a lifetime. Share these emotional love quotes for husband with him.
- Thanks for doing that. It means a lot to me when you serve me in little ways like that.
- I am such a different woman because of the way you _____ (love me, gently lead me, make me feel secure, etc.).
- Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
- You’re that part of me I’ll always need.
- I know you and I haven’t been seeing eye-to-eye lately. But I want to let you know that I accept you whether I agree with you or not, and I’m committed to working on our relationship so we both feel understood and secure.
- You make me complete. I love you so much, I din’t know what love meant until I met you.
- I don’t have a bit of a headache tonight. Interested?
- Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
- I can’t believe how _____ you are. You are so clearly gifted in that area.
- Your love has helped me become a better version of myself.
- Thank you for telling me I’m beautiful, even when I don’t feel beautiful.
- You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.
- My mom adores you!
- I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.
- I’ll allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I’ll be allowed to be yours.
- You are creative, funny and unique.
- You inspire me to follow my dreams.
- The sound of your laughter makes me smile.
- One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
- Thank you for accepting me for who I am and never asking me to change a single thing.
- Even grocery shopping is fun when I’m with you.
- I fell for you, and am still falling.
- You should be proud of the type of man that you are.
- You’re the peace I crave in this chaotic world.
- You are the prince I’ve dreamt of finding ever since I was a little girl.
- When we’re apart, thinking of you gives me the happy chills.
- Thank you for being my best friend and life partner.
- I am more in love with you than ever.
- It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.
- No matter how royally you mess up, I’ll always be glad you’re mine, I’ll forgive you, and I’ll love your socks off.
- Got your favorite snack at the grocery store!
- Just wanted to let you know I’m praying for you.
- Thank you for always being my rainbow after a storm.
- I want to be your last everything.
- You have no idea how my heart races when I see you.
- I trust you.
- Let’s put the kids to bed early.
- Go ahead and sleep in tomorrow.
- Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.
- I had no idea you could do that! You continue to impress me.
A happy marriage is something that we should maintain. Send these sweet love quotes for hubby to your partner once in a while, especially when things are getting rough. It should not always be just about you. Your husband has feelings, too, and he surely feels the same way as you do – he also wants to feel loved and appreciated.
What is the sweetest thing to say to your husband?
To make your bond even stronger, describe your feelings in such a way that your husband can experience your feeling to the same degree.
What to say to your husband to make him feel loved?
You can use the phrases to appreciate and encourage your husband. Just express your innermost feelings and gratitude to him in words.
What is a husband quote?
Best husband quotes are the perfect way to express to your spouse your deep love for him. Most romantic collection of sweet and wonderful love quotes for husband will give you the inspiration you need.