It is quite fascinating how much you feel the joy and excitement you get when you are talking to your crush. Of course, you would want to express these feelings. To write your own messages, you can get inspiration from these sweet paragraphs and you will impress your crush.
If you’re searching for best love quotes of all time that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of quotes about being in love, forever quotes, and sweet crush sayings.
Cutest Paragraphs For Your Crush
- When I find myself thinking of you, it is all the good memories that we had that bring a smile to my face. – Catherine Pulsifer
- He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same…my great thought in living is himself. If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. I should not seem a part of it. – Emily Brontë
- I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. – Nicholas Sparks
- Let me say thank you because I truly love every minute that we get to spend together. Being around you removes all of my doubts, fears and worries and brings such a sense of light and happiness into my life.
- She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket. – Raymond Chandler
- Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches…I have stayed these years in my hovel because of you. I have taught myself languages because of you. I have made my body strong because I thought you might be pleased by a strong body. I have lived my life with only the prayer that some sudden dawn you might glance in my direction. I have not known a moment in years when the sight of you did not send my heart careening against my rib cage. I have not known a night when your visage did not accompany me to sleep. There has not been a morning when you did not flutter behind my waking eyelids… I love you. Okay? Want it louder? I love you. Spell it out, should I? I ell-oh-vee-ee why-oh-you. Want it backward? You love I. – William Goldman
- In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. – Jane Austen
- Hey you. I just wanted to wish you a great day today. Yesterday was amazing and I think that there’s just something about your presence that makes me feel so at ease. I don’t know what it is about you that makes me feel so alive. I don’t know what it is about you that makes me grin like an idiot all the time. I don’t understand what it is that’s happening to me every time you’re around. But I know that I haven’t felt this happy in such a long time.
- Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Love is a temporary madness; it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision: You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness; it is not excitement. It is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being ‘in love,’ which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being ‘in love’ has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Those who truly love have roots that grow toward each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two. – Louis de Bernières
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. – Ian McEwan
- Isn’t it funny how just one little phone call or text can make your bad day suddenly wonderful! – Nishan Panwar
- Life is not governed by will or intention. Life is a question of nerves, and fibres, and slowly built-up cells in which thought hides itself and passion has its dreams. You may fancy yourself safe and think yourself strong. But a chance tone of color in a room or a morning sky, a particular perfume that you had once loved and that brings subtle memories with it, a line from a forgotten poem that you had come across again, a cadence from a piece of music that you had ceased to play — it is on things like these that our lives depend. – Oscar Wilde
- You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. – Arthur Conan Doyle
- I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart. – Terri Guillemets
- If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you. – A.A Milne
- I like her because she smiles at me and means it. – Terri Guillemets
- The mark of a true crush… is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward. – Shana Alexander
- Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love. – William Shakespeare
- Soul Mates: I don’t know how you are so familiar to me—or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are. How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before—in another time, a different place, some other existence. – Lang Leav
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also love 174+ CUTEST Flirty Quotes: Text to Make Your Crush Crazy
Long Paragraphs to Send Your Crush
- At night, there was the feeling that we had come home, feeling no longer alone, waking in the night to find the other one there, and not gone away; all other things were unreal. We slept when we were tired and if we woke the other one woke too so one was not alone. Often a man wishes to be alone and a woman wishes to be alone too and if they love each other they are jealous of that in each other, but I can truly say we never felt that. We could feel alone when we were together, alone against the others. We were never lonely and never afraid when we were together. – Ernest Hemingway
- “You become. It takes a long time. That’s why it doesn’t happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept. Generally, by the time you are real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out, and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don’t matter at all, because once you are real you can’t be ugly, except to people who don’t understand. – Margery Williams
- Love participates of the soul itself. It is of the same nature. Like it, it is the divine spark; like it, it is incorruptible, indivisible, imperishable. It is a point of fire that exists within us, which is immortal and infinite, which nothing can confine, and which nothing can extinguish. We feel it burning even to the very marrow of our bones, and we see it beaming in the very depths of heaven… – Victor Hugo
- No sooner met but they looked, no sooner looked but they loved, no sooner loved but they sighed, no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason, no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy; and in these degrees have they made a pair of stairs to marriage. – William Shakespeare
- When he looked into her eyes, he learned the most important part of the language that all the world spoke — the language that everyone on Earth was capable of understanding in their heart. It was love. Something older than humanity, more ancient than the desert. What the boy felt at that moment was that he was in the presence of the only woman in his life, and that, with no need for words, she recognized the same thing. Because when you know the language, it’s easy to understand that someone in the world awaits you, whether it’s in the middle of the desert or in some great city. And when two such people encounter each other, the past and the future become unimportant. There is only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything under the sun has been written by one hand only. It is the hand that evokes love and creates a twin soul for every person in the world. Without such love, one’s dreams would have no meaning. – Paulo Coelho
- I have for the first time found what I can truly love — I have found you. You are my sympathy — my better self — my good angel; I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you are good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wraps my existence about you — and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one. – Charlotte Brontë
- How I wish you know how much I care about you. Though, you don’t realize how much your presence in my life has changed me for good. You are the best guy that has ever touched the surface of my heart. Since I have been with you, I have never regretted. I love you!
- Oh, what a love it was, utterly free, unique, like nothing else on earth! Their thoughts were like other people’s songs. They loved each other, not driven by necessity, by the ‘blaze of passion’ often falsely ascribed to love. They loved each other because everything around them willed it, the trees and the clouds and the sky over their heads and the earth under their feet. Perhaps their surrounding world, the strangers they met in the street, the wide expanses they saw on their walks, the rooms in which they lived or met, took more delight in their love than they themselves did. – Boris Pasternak
- I miss being around you. It’s like every moment you’re away is a countdown to when I’ll get to see you again. When I’m with you, I act different. In a good way. I smile more and laugh more. I don’t have to pretend everything is okay when it’s really not. With you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I really appreciate being with you, because with you I’m different. With you, I’m happy.
- Whenever I am texting you, you can safely assume that I am smiling. The very thought of you lights up my outlook and makes everything seem so much brighter.
- You’re in a car with a beautiful boy, and he won’t tell you that he loves you, but he loves you. And you feel like you’ve done something terrible, like robbed a liquor store, or swallowed pills, or shoveled yourself a grave in the dirt, and you’re tired. You’re in a car with a beautiful boy, and you’re trying not to tell him that you love him. And you’re trying to choke down the feeling, and you’re trembling, but he reaches over and he touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist, and you feel your heart taking root in your body, like you’ve discovered something you didn’t even have a name for. – Richard Siken
- The love I have for you is natural and there is doubt in it, there is no reason whatsoever that can make me stop loving you because I do not have that power. You belong to me forever as there is nothing you can do about it. I love you!
- I do think about you so much that nothing else comes into my head. I do wish to one day call you mine. I do wish that your heart belongs to me one day. I do hope that we get to become the best to each other. I do want to treat you as the best person in the world.