Best soulmate quotes will bring perspective to different ideas of love and make you think about your own relationships and what you want from them. They will also make you think about your own actions and choices and what you are bringing to your relationships
If you’re searching for love quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best forever love quotes, romantic kissing quotes, and happy marriage quotes.
Top 10 Soulmate Quotes
Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.
A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized. – Vironika Tugaleva
Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
A soulmate is… someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours… there is not a compromise, there is a complement. – Paul Robear
True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend. – Faye Hall
A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet. – Dianna Hardy
A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace. – Thomas Moore
A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence. – Shannon L. Alder
In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. – Maya Angelou
A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening. – Kenny Loggins
Famous Quotes About Soulmates
A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet. Dianna Hardy
A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. – Richard Bach
We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect. – Linda Brady
You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful. – Joss Stirling
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Brontë
Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul. – Charles F. Glassman
I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star. – Emery Allen
A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves. – Edgar Cayce
Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins? – Nancy Garden
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. – Roy Croft
Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool. – Robert Brault
A soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare and very real. – Hilary Duff
What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life … to strengthen each other … to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot
I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them. – Colleen Hoover
If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for. ― Nicholas Sparks
People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. – Elizabeth Gilbert
I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her. – Karla Campos
There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible. – Mettrie L.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee
It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being. – John Joseph Powell
When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life. – Arielle Ford
I’ve never had to ask a thing from you, as everything you’ve ever fed my soul was love. – Karen A. Baquiran
Romantic Soulmates Quotes
Bringing back the romance in a relationship may be as easy as sending a romantic love text message. Letting someone know that you’re thinking of them and that they are important to you can make a huge difference in the way they respond to you on a daily basis. Don’t forget to check out best collection of deep love poems for boyfriends.
- Soulmates tend to find each other during the respective pursuits of their soul missions. Creating a soulmate could be seen as a spiritual reward that we give ourselves, after pursuing many soul contracts rife with discord. – Linda Brady
- The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. – Rumi
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- Ocean separates lands, not souls. – Munia Khan
- The soul mate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection. – Alison G. Bailey
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot
- Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance… – K. Towne Jr.
- Soulmates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love. – Karen M. Black
- He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended, and she began. – Leo Tolstoy
- Our soul… direct us to individuals who share our purpose in life, complement our strengths, and supplement our weaknesses. But there is no guarantee that these ideal mates are going to look the way we expect or be of our own background. – Carolyn Miller
- Soul mates may be linked, but fight to separate, causing wounds and confusion. They teach what no one else can. – Donna Lynn Hope
- In any soul mate relationship, you will need to let go of the illusion that there is a perfect person waiting for you who will fulfill your every expectation and give your personality everything it desires once you are together. Do not expect your ideal soul mate to be someone who is always loving and easy to get along with, who agrees with everything you say or do, and who brings you a life of ease/comfort. – Sanaya Roman
- I couldn’t imagine that I’d ever fall in love again as I had with Gideon. For better or worse, he was my soulmate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection. – Sylvia Day
- I want a soul mate who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don’t already know, and make me laugh. I don’t care what you look like, just turn me on. And if you can do that, I will follow you on bloody stumps through the snow. I will nibble your mukluks with my own teeth. I will do your windows. I will care about your feelings. Just have something in there. – Henry Rollins
- Rather than being about excitement and lust, a soul mate relationship is characterized by such things as a shared life path, a sense of comfort and ease, and a genuine liking of each other. – Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Most people have more than one soulmate. A soulmate can come in the form of a life partner, friend, child, or lover. A soul mate can be someone with whom you share a spiritual path, a joint work in the world, or a commitment to be parents to certain souls. It can be one whose growth you are sponsoring, such as a child. – Sanaya Roman
- I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever. – Tagore
- Soul mates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love. – Karen M. Black
- The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love. – Sorin Cerin
- Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope. – Victoria Erickson
- A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a compliment. – Paul Robear
- There are no accidental meetings between souls. – Sheila Burke
- To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect. – Criss Jami
- We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another… Somehow, I ended up with a piece of you and you me. – Evy Michaels
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. – Heather Cortez
- Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of. – Louise Nurding
- Some souls just understand each other upon meeting. – N. R. Hart
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
- Your soulmate is someone who will help you grow spiritually. That person will help you find and fulfill your purpose in life.
Short Soulmate Quotes with Pictures
We can begin to understand the depth of these emotions through the use of short soulmate quotes. Learn these powerful affirmations for love and use them daily for results.
- A person who plays on your weakness and insecurities is not your soulmate. Your soulmate will make you feel safe and protected. He or she will accept you for who you are.
- The true soulmate will help complete your life. He or she will help you become a better person and will make you feel happier and more fulfilled.
- When you are with your soulmate, you’ll feel peaceful. You’ll feel understood and loved unconditionally.
- When you are with your soulmate, you feel secure and free to speak your mind. When you are with your soulmate, you like yourself a little bit more.
- After all these years of waiting for the right one to come, I have finally found my soul mate.
- Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time. – Paulo Coelho
- Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. – Peace Pilgrim
- Who would have known that it was you all along, that my soulmate has always been you, boy.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, I know we are destined for each other and all that.
- What are soulmates but one soul split in half and put in two different bodies? We into two.
- I still cannot believe that my soulmate has just been beside me all this time, in a friend’s body.
- Honestly, it was never love at first sight, it was something more than that, soulmate, that is.
- There was once a time when I waited for a soulmate and at last, I have finally found mine; you.
- The course of true love never did run smooth. – William Shakespeare
- I looked into his eyes and felt a strong connection. I know that he is the one meant for me. I know that I could trust and count on him.
- I’m thankful to God for giving me the gift of not only knowing you but also having you in my life. I’m blessed to have you. I love you so much.
- I don’t need any other thing or want something else because all I need is you right here and now. I love you so much more than you could ever imagine.
- Just you and me against the world. Always and forever. – Jessica Sorensen
- Come rain, come sunshine, or in any weather; today, tomorrow and forever, my heart will always beat for you, my darling. I love you so much.
- No matter how hard I tried to focus my gaze on something else, it’s you that I only see as my eyes only see YOU. I love you beyond the stars.
- We were two throats and one eye, and we had no price. – Toni Morrison
- Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours.
- You’re the woman that’s in my heart and till the end of time I will love and cherish you so much. I love you tenderly.
- By fate or forgery, our dances are entwined for eternity. – Natalia Marx
- In a soulmate we find not company, but a completed solitude. – Robert Brault
- But I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other. – Richelle Mead
Most Touching Soulmate Quotes For Boyfriend & Girlfriend
Love is magical. And if you have found a partner you truly love, and who loves you just as much or more, consider yourself among the luckiest souls on the planet. If your love journey so far as been breathtaking, then below are deep and sweet love text messages that are heart touching enough to be sent to your lover. You can also use cute boyfriend love quotes and good morning love quotes for girlfriend.
- True love has been like a mirage to me as I don’t know what it entails not until I met and fell in love with you. I love you so much.
- I just want to take a moment and be grateful to God for blessing me with someone so beautiful, caring and loving like you. I cherish you forever.
- I just wanted to let you know that you’re the love of my life and I will always treasure you so much. I love you beyond words.
- No matter where life might take me to, I will always be close to you – in your heart. I love you tenderly.
- You’re the reason why I wake up every day with a beautiful and bright smile on my face as you happened to be the reason for my smile. I cherish you forever.
- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be. – Robert Browning
- I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars. ― Steve Maraboli
- There is no mystery – that’s the beauty of it. We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay. What a miracle that is. ― Kamila Shamsie
- I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. ― Cassandra Clare
- If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me. ― W.H. Auden
- I wish there was a word more than ‘love’ itself to convey what I feel for you. ― Faraaz Kazi
- Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable … for us, forever just won’t do. ― Steve Maraboli
- Real love stories never have endings. – Richard Bach
- As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change … I will always keep falling in love with you. – Karen Clodfelder
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – Judy Garland
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
- I want you for always … days, years, eternities. – Franz Schubert
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
- Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.
- Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
Cute Soulmate Quotes Images
Make sure you actually ‘love’ the ones you truly love and let them know this, because sometimes people take love too much for granted. Spread the love and love messages! Here the collection about love quotes for husband.
- I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. – John Keats
- You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever. – David Gest
- I love you more than my own skin. – Frida Kahlo
- I don’t call you handsome, sir, though I love you most dearly: far too dearly to flatter you. Don’t flatter me. – Charlotte Bronte
- I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home. – Dorothy L. Sayers
- I trust you: That’s huge. That’s truth. That’s real love. Everyone uses ‘I love you’ so loosely. – Justin Chatwin
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy, it’s with you.
- I swear when our lips touch, I can taste the next sixty years of my life.
- Here’s my love, take it. Here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so, I love you because I know no other way. – Pablo Neruda
- I love you much most beautiful darling more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky. – E.E. Cummings
- I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it. – E.E. Cummings
- Words simply cannot tell how much I love you. There aren’t enough words in the world to express my feelings for you, so I will just say: I love you.
- I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. – The Fault in Our Stars
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. – Cassandra Clare
- I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft
- In case you ever foolishly forget I am never not thinking of you. – Virginia Woolf
- We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allan Poe
- We’re not the same, dear, as we used to be. The seasons have changed, and so have we. – Death Cab for Cutie
- If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more. —Emma, Jane Austen
- We must no more ask whether the soul and body are one than ask whether the wax and the figure impressed on it are one. – Aristotle
- Even after all this time? Always. – J.K. Rowling
- Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. – Matt Groening
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, so when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness; and then we call it love. – Dr. Seuss
- And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course. —The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran
- Love conquers all things. – Virgil
- Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks but bears it out even to the edge of doom. – Shakespeare
- I believe love is always eternal. Even if eternity is only five minutes. – Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories, Sandra Cisneros
- Love is not about staring at each other, but staring off in the same direction – Antoine de Saint Exupéry
- For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. – Carl Sagan
- Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic. – Frida Kahlo
- I want to know you moved and breathed in the same world with me. – The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald, F. Scott Fitzgerald,
- The heart has its reasons that reason knows nothing of. – Pascal
- Grief is the price we pay for love. – Queen Elizabeth
Some Questions About Soulmates
Soulmates are definitely exist! And they are more ideally suited someone than others.
It is someone with whom you can be relax, be yourself. It is not necessarily to be perfect while your are with her/him. A real one is like a mirror. Its reflecting back to you.
According to the science, people finding “the one" in their twenties. The average is 25 for women and it’s 28 for men