Love is hard to put into words, so if you are looking for the right I love you sayings to help let someone know exactly how you feel in a really sweet, creative way, this collection can help you. People have searched for centuries to find the right way to say i need you because i love you and to try to explain those butterflies in your stomach, that warm fuzzy feeling in your belly and that heart skipping a beat.
It is important to be simple and honest, but why? What is it about saying such simple words to someone you care about that makes them so powerful? Well, for one, it’s a simple-yet-effective way to communicate your feelings to someone. Being honest isn’t always easy — especially when it comes to matters of the heart — so taking even that small moment out of both of your days to tell them how much they really mean to you is something worthwhile.
No one can ever replace your love. In my heart and in my soul, you will always be my one and only love.
Love have the power to inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats. So to help you express your feelings in ways that may be a little easier than saying those three big little words, here are the best I love you so much quotes and sayings to help you say it in the most unique and touching ways possible:
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
“Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'” — Erich Fromm
“You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) in Pride and Prejudice
“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
Here is the video named 11 Signs You’re Ready to Say “I Love You”:
Cute I Love You Quotes
Expressing love feelings with the beautiful quotes always been a very lovely and heart warming way. Love is something that must be expressed in some very special way. These famous inspirational i love you quotes and sayings can help anyone to describe the emotions they have.
- “‘Cause all of me Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I’m winning.” — John Legend, All Of Me
- “There is no pretending”,Jace said with absolute clarity.”I love you,and I will love you until I die,and if there’s a life after that,I’ll love you then.”
She caught her breath.He had said it-the words there was no going back from.” ― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don’t you think I do?” — Alvy (Woody Allen) to Annie (Diane Keaton) in Annie Hall
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) in Pride and Prejudice
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” — Pablo Neruda
- “Sometimes you want to say, “I love you, but…”
Yet the “but” takes away the ‘I love you’. In love their are no ‘buts’ or ‘if’s’ or ‘when’. It’s just there, and always. No beginning, no end. It’s the condition-less state of the heart. Not a feeling that comes and goes at the whim of the emotions. It is there in our heart, a part of our heart…eventually grafting itself into each limb and cell of our bodies. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, until death.
To say “I love you, but….” is to say, “I did not love you at all”.
I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Coco J. Ginger
- “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Coco J. Ginger
- “I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things.” — Leighton Meester
- “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” — George Moore
- “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.” — Leo Christopher
- “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” —John Green, The Fault In Our Stars
- “Whenever I’m alone with you. You make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, You make me feel like I am whole again” — The Cure, Lovesong
- “It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep, the way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones.” — Christopher Poindexter
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
- “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
― Bob Marley
I Like You Quotes For Boyfriend
Cute love messages and sayings to brighten his day and remind him how much you love him. Beautiful love quotes for him that will spark up your romance and have him all over you.
- When you came into my life, there is now no reason for my fear. Thank you for making me feel secure all the time.
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
- Every time that you have stood next to my side has assured and reassured me that I am the luckiest girl alive.
- “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- There was a time in my life that all I can see is you. You are a dream come true. I love you now and forever.
- “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
- When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
- “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
- My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
- If I only had one wish left, I want it to be YOU for the rest of my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. You are like sugar in my coffee, icing to my cake, and an apple to my pie. We are always the best combination.
- “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
- No matter the things that we go through, I know that you love me and I have never stopped loving you.
- “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
- I will celebrate your love for the rest of my life. You and I are perfect for each other. I know that this kind of love will stay forever.
- You are always in my mind. I don’t know if I’m already crazy or I am just crazy about you. I know this is crazy, but I hope you feel crazy about me too. Thank you for loving your crazy girlfriend.
- “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
- You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
- It’s a magical moment to finally be with you. If only we can stay like this all the time, things will be a lot better. For now, I will just enjoy my home in your arms.
- “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
- Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
- “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
- “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.” – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.” – Jennifer Aniston
- I can’t name reasons why I love you because this feeling goes from my heart, but I can tell you why I can’t live without you since you are a part of me.
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James A. Baldwin
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
I Want You Quotes For Girlfriend
If you need help expressing your feelings to your true love then read these romantic good morning love quotes for her and cute soulmate quotes, then just pick the one that helps you best express yourself.
- “I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are. Although you look pretty great too.”
- It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.
- “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli
- You deserve flowers on your doorstep and coffee in the morning, you deserve notes left on your dashboard and ice cream sundaes at 3 am, you deserve honesty every day and to be kissed every hour you deserve to be reminded how beautiful you are.
- “Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.”
- When you came into my life, there is now no reason for my fear. Thank you for making me feel secure all the time.
- “Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.”
- “I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.” – Ernest Hemingway
- You’re the one reason I wake up in the morning, you’re the one reason I find a way to smile, you’re the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It’s just everything about you that makes me want you even more.
- “For the first time, I’ve found someone I hate leaving. I found someone that I can’t get enough of. I found someone that accepts me for who I am. I think I’ve found someone who I can fall madly in love with.”
- I cannot imagine a life in your absence. You are like the breathe of air that I need to live, the drop of water in a thirsty desert. I need you like a bird needs the skies to go higher – Constantine Jake.
- “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – The Alchemist
- In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life – Renaissance lyrics.
- Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart – Robert Sexton
- “My armour is off. This is not a battle, this is love. And I will not wear a thing.” – Lauren Eden
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. – Nicholas Sparks.
- My love, there is no one else like you. You give me butterflies; you’ve made me so happy. In your eyes I can see our future. What else could I ask for? I think I already found the one who could give me an endless happiness.
- “Soulmate. A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet, a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong, and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.”
- “When I’m with you, I act differently. In a good way. I smile more and laugh more. I don’t have to pretend everything is okay when its really not. with you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I don’t feel hurt and alone when I’m with you. Instead, I feel safe and loved. You’re easy to talk to, and you listen to me. I don’t have to worry about holding back with you. I don’t feel self-conscious. I don’t ever feel insecure or sad. You show me that you really do care, and you’re not just pretending. I really appreciate your company, because with you I’m different. With you, I’m happy.”