People have searched for centuries to find the right way to say I need you because I love you and to try to explain those butterflies in your stomach, that warm fuzzy feeling in your belly and that heart skipping a beat.
It is important to be simple and honest, but why? What is it about saying such simple words to someone you care about that makes them so powerful?
Well, for one, it’s a simple-yet-effective way to communicate your feelings to someone. Being honest isn’t always easy — especially when it comes to matters of the heart — so taking even that small moment out of both of your days to tell them how much they really mean to you is something worthwhile.
Love has the power to inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats. So to help you express your feelings in ways that may be a little easier than saying those three big little words, here are the best I love you so much quotes and sayings to help you say it in the most unique and touching ways possible:
If you’re searching for the best happy anniversary quotes and images to share with the people you love and care… look no further! From quotes about true love, romantic girlfriend quotes, and my husband quotes, we’ve got you covered.
Top 10 I Love You Quotes
No one can ever replace your love. In my heart and in my soul, you will always be my one and only love.
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
“Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'” — Erich Fromm
“You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) in Pride and Prejudice
“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” — Roy Croft
“Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.”
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” — Pablo Neruda
“I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
Cute I Love You Quotes
Expressing love feelings with the beautiful lines to say I love you always been a very lovely and heartwarming way. Love is something that must be expressed in some very special way such as little love notes.
These famous inspirational I love you quotes and sayings can help anyone to describe the emotions they have.
- “‘Cause all of me Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I’m winning.” — John Legend, All Of Me
- “There is no pretending”, Jace said with absolute clarity.”I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
She caught her breath. He had said it-the words there was no going back from.” ― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most and this is why I love you.”
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course, I do, don’t you think I do?” — Alvy (Woody Allen) to Annie (Diane Keaton) in Annie Hall
- “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” — Ben Hecht
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” — Pablo Neruda
- “Sometimes you want to say, “I love you, but…”
Yet the “but” takes away the ‘I love you’. In love, there are no ‘buts’ or ‘if’s’ or ‘when’. It’s just there, and always. No beginning, no end. It’s the condition-less state of the heart. Not a feeling that comes and goes at the whim of the emotions. It is there in our heart, a part of our heart…eventually grafting itself into each limb and cell of our bodies. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, until death.
To say “I love you, but….” is to say, “I did not love you at all”.
I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Coco J. Ginger
- “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Coco J. Ginger
- “I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things.” — Leighton Meester
- “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” — George Moore
- This is a hug from me to you, to let you know I am thinking of you today. And although I have nothing to say, you know I have thought of you today.
- “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, at the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.” — Leo Christopher
- “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” —John Green, The Fault In Our Stars
- “Whenever I’m alone with you. You make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, You make me feel like I am whole again” — The Cure, Lovesong
- “It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep, the way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones.” — Christopher Poindexter
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — The Notebook
- “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman
Sweet I Love You Quotes For Him
Cute love messages and sayings to brighten his day and remind him how much you love him. Beautiful love quotes for him will spark up your romance and have him all over you.
Touching I love you quotes for him from heart will bring you both closer.
- “I love you and I like you” – Parks & Recreation
- “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates
- “If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?” – Casper
- “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” – Beth Pearson
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “I promise to love you forever; every single day of forever.” – Stephenie Meyer
- “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” – A.R. Asher
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
- “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valéry
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “I just wanna go over there and kiss him. How can I kiss him without letting him know that I like him?” – Friends
- “I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly.” – You’ve Got Mail
- “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna Scott
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns
- “There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.” – William Blake
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R Tolkien
- “You’re the first boy I ever kissed… and I want you to be the last” – Sweet Home Alabama
- “I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.” – Brief Encounter
- “If music be the food of love, play on.” – William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night
- “I’m happiest when I’m being myself and I’m myself when I’m with you.” – What’s Your Number?
- “Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I’m yours.” – Gossip Girl
Deep I Love You Quotes For Boyfriend
When you want to express your love, cute things to say to your boyfriend will make him blush. Also, paragraphs for your boyfriend will make him happy and feel Loved.
Beautiful I love my boyfriend quotes will melt his heart and make him feel special.
- When you came into my life, there is now no reason for my fear. Thank you for making me feel secure all the time. I couldn’t describe how much i love you my sweetheart.
- “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
- Every time that you have stood next to my side has assured and reassured me that I am the luckiest girl alive.
- “I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years. I’ll love you for a thousand more.” – Christina Perri
- ”I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
- There was a time in my life that all I can see is you. You are a dream come true. I love you now and forever.
- “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – Scott Adams
- “But I love you, I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway.” – Natalie Portman
- “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
- When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
- “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.” – Christina White
- My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.
- If I only had one wish left, I want it to be YOU for the rest of my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. You are like sugar in my coffee, icing on my cake, and an apple to my pie. We are always the best combination.
- “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
- No matter the things that we go through, I know that you love me and I have never stopped loving you.
- “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
- I will celebrate your love for the rest of my life. You and I are perfect for each other. I know that this kind of love will stay forever.
- You are always in my mind. I don’t know if I’m already crazy or I am just crazy about you. I know this is crazy, but I hope you feel crazy about me too. Thank you for loving your crazy girlfriend.
- “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.” – Aerosmith
- You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
- It’s a magical moment to finally be with you. If only we can stay like this all the time, things will be a lot better. For now, I will just enjoy my home in your arms.
- “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
- Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
- “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
- “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.” – Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.” – Jennifer Aniston
- I can’t name the reasons why I love you because this feeling goes from my heart, but I can tell you why I can’t live without you since you are a part of me.
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James A. Baldwin
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Famous I Love You Quotes For Her
If you need help expressing your feelings to your true love then read these romantic good morning love quotes for her and cute soulmate quotes, then just pick the one that helps you best express yourself.
“I do know some things. I know I love you. I know you love me.” – Game of Thrones
“I said I love you and that’s forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.”
– Billy Joel, “Just the Way You Are”
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson
“Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time.” – Moulin Rouge
“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Ben Folds
“It’s a miracle
Just like the sunshine makes the flower grow
That’s just the way you change my whole life show
Through the sunshine of your tender love.” – Stevie Wonder, “Thank You Love” lyrics
“You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
“Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now…because I love you.” – Groundhog Day
“You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.” – Brad Paisley
“We are made of particles that existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms travelled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole. – The Big Bang Theory
“But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” – Gayle Forman
“You’re the sail of my love boat,
You’re the captain and crew;
You will always be my necessity—
I’d be lost without you.” – Hold Everything
“Just seeing you makes me very happy! You have filled my heart with so much warmth and affection, thank you for making me happy. I love you.”
“I come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be…yours.” – Jane Austen
“You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak
“I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.” – Crouching Tiger
“Because of you I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” – Cassandra Clare
“I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” – Charles Dickens
“I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.” – Nicholas Sparks
“I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world.” – Frank O’Hara
“I couldn’t crack the love code, dear
‘Til you made the lock on my heart explode.” – Rent
“You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.” – Friends
“I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” – E.M. Forster
“My days are brighter
My sky a deeper blue
My nights are sweeter
When I’m with you.”
– George Strait
Beautiful I Love You Quotes For Girlfriend
If you truly love your girlfriend, even the littlest gesture will matter. So, best love message for her will melt your girlfriend’s heart with words. Also, beautiful lines for girls will surely put a smile on your girlfriend’s face.
Romantic I love my girlfriend quotes help you tell her how much she means to you and win her heart.
- “I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are. Although you look pretty great too.”
- “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.”
- “I have nothing special to offer except my capacity to love you.” — A. R. Asher
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
- It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.
- “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli
- “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
- “I love you because you join me in my weirdness. Wishing you peaceful sleep, good night love. “
- ”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” – William Arthur Ward
- You deserve flowers on your doorstep and coffee in the morning, you deserve notes left on your dashboard and ice cream sundaes at 3 am, you deserve honesty every day and to be kissed every hour you deserve to be reminded how beautiful you are.
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
- “A woman who opens her heart to love you, when it’s already broken, is braver than any person you’ll meet.” — Steven Benson
- “Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.”
- When you came into my life, there is now no reason for my fear. Thank you for making me feel secure all the time.
- “I love you so, But why I love you, I’ll never know.”— Jay-Z and Kanye West, “Why I Love You”
- “I love you because you’re awesome just like me!”
- “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney
- “Every time I see you I love you more.”
- “Wishing you a wonderful day filled with joy, fun, and every ounce of happiness. Meet a new day, goodmorning my love. I love you so much.”
- ”Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.” – Brendan Francis
- “Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.”
- “I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings. ”
- You’re the one reason I wake up in the morning, you’re the one reason I find a way to smile, you’re the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It’s just everything about you that makes me want you even more.
- “You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin Udall
- “I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
- “For the first time, I’ve found someone I hate leaving. I found someone that I can’t get enough of. I found someone that accepts me for who I am. I think I’ve found someone who I can fall madly in love with.”
- I cannot imagine a life in your absence. You are like the breath of air that I need to live, the drop of water in a thirsty desert. I need you like a bird needs the skies to go higher – Constantine Jake.
- “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – The Alchemist
- In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of the night, you rescue me, you save my life – Renaissance lyrics.
- “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook
- Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart – Robert Sexton
- “My armor is off. This is not a battle, this is love. And I will not wear a thing.” – Lauren Eden
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. – Nicholas Sparks.
- My love, there is no one else like you. You give me butterflies; you’ve made me so happy. In your eyes, I can see our future. What else could I ask for? I think I already found the one who could give me an endless happiness.
- “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.”
- “Soulmate. A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet, a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong, and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior.”
- “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.”
- “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.”
- “When I’m with you, I act differently. In a good way. I smile more and laugh more. I don’t have to pretend everything is okay when it’s really not. with you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I don’t feel hurt and alone when I’m with you. Instead, I feel safe and loved. You’re easy to talk to, and you listen to me. I don’t have to worry about holding back with you. I don’t feel self-conscious. I don’t ever feel insecure or sad. You show me that you really do care, and you’re not just pretending. I really appreciate your company, because with you I’m different. With you, I’m happy.”
Saying Your Soulmate “I Love you”
What can I say instead of I Love You?
Here are some examples:
I can’t get enough of you. I am so glad I met you.
I feel so lucky to have you in my life.
How long into a relationship should you say I love you?
It is very important to say I love you to someone and every relationship can be different. Truth is it takes time. Probably 6 – 18 months
How do you express love in words?
Through actions we can truly express love to others much more effectively. Love means you give of your time, your effort, and your resources.