I gathered essential insights from 16 different meditation teachers.
Each quote is a meditation in itself.
Here’s how to best utilize these essential teachings:
- Read them one by one and any time one stands out or impacts you…
- Close your eyes for a minute and let that saying echo inside of you in silence.
- Start reading again and repeat the process.
Free android app TinyRelax makes it easy to unwind, whether you’re on-the-go or just sitting down for some peace and quiet at home. This app brings mindfulness into the modern age and meditations that you can do during other everyday activities in your life.
(Don’t forget to share on Facebook or Pinterest)
- Mind is there, in front of you. Don’t log in. – Mooji
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. – Buddha
- Believe in yourself and the world will be at your feet. – Swami Vivekananda
- Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divine within you. – Amit Ray
- While meditating we are simply seeing what the mind has been doing all along. – Allan Lokos
- Meditation applies the brakes to the mind. – Ramana Maharshi
- He who lives in harmony with himself, lives in harmony with the universe. – Marcus Aurelius
- Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- Through meditation, the Higher Self is experienced. – Bhagavad Gita
- Even in the midst of disturbance, the stillness of the mind can offer sanctuary. – Stephen Richards
- Mindfulness isn’t difficult, we just need to remember to do it. – Sharon Salzberg
- Sitting like a mountain let your mind rise, fly and soar. – Sogyal Rinpoche
- If you can’t meditate in a boiler room, you can’t meditate. – Alan Watts
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. – Lao Tzu
- Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated? – David M. Bader
- One conscious breath in and out is a meditation. – Eckhart Tolle
Which quote spoke to you most?
Share the quotes with your friends to get them into meditation.