Love is a promise, and you feel motivated to be a better person. Sweet being in love quotes will help you both express how you feel and understand the meaning of love.
If you’re looking best quotes for love to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of you mean so much to me quotes, love you forever quotes, and best unconditional love quotes.
Best Being in Love Quotes
I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. — Jennifer Aniston
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. — Lao-Tzu
Being in love makes you feel kind of naive. — Killer Mike
You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. — Albert Einstein
I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. — Doug Hutchison
When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster. — Taylor Swift
In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. — Juan Pablo Galavis
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. — Nicholas Sparks
Falling in love. Being in love. It’s something I dream of, something I want to feel. — Jazz Jennings
Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. — Maya Angelou
There’s a big difference between falling in love and being in love. There’s a big difference between infatuation and falling in love. — Phil McGraw
I think that one of the things that you do learn is that falling in love and being in love with someone is a rarity. That you don’t fall in love as many times as you think you’re going to. And then when you do, it’s really special; it’s really important. — Julianne Moore
All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. — Leo Tolstoy
She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard, and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way. — Nicholas Sparks
You will manage to keep a woman in love with you, only for as long as you can keep her in love with the person she becomes when she is with you. — C. JoyBell C.
Each day my love grows deeper, deeper than I never thought before.
You can be in love and you can be in a relationship. But they’re not always the same thing.
I found the experience of falling in love or being in love was a death: a death of everything. You kind of watch yourself die in a wonderful way, and you experience for the briefest moment – if you see yourself for a moment through their eyes – everything you believed about yourself gone. In a death-and-rebirth sense. — Hozier
And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God. — Victor Huge
Being in love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much.
And if you don’t think that being in love is the greatest feeling in the world, then you probably haven’t felt what it’s like to be in love. — Keysi Ekmekciyan
I think falling in love is always a surprise, right? — Josh Dallas
Being in love is the best feeling on the planet. I really believe that love makes the world go round. — Sonam Kapoor
Love is a feeling, a feeling of happiness. Love is powerful, too powerful to play with. This feeling is strange and hard to describe, but when you fall in love, you will know it inside.
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
Being in love with somebody is a wonderful feeling. — Shane Warne
That’s not a villain, that’s a man whose a victim of being in love with the wrong one. — Rod Steiger
Sweet Being in Love Quotes Straight From the Heart
- They say marriage will change you, but it didn’t change me. Being in love changed me. — R. Kelly
- Before, I was really passive, all I cared about was being in love with my boyfriend. I didn’t have any creative power, nothing. I don’t know that person any more. — Gwen Stefani
- You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.
- Affection is when you see someone’s strengths; love is when you accept someone’s flaws. — One Day
- Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary. — Crystal Woods
- I have more of a desire to write songs about being an independent woman than being in love, songs about getting up and moving on even if I have a broken heart. ‘Wanna Say’ is one of the few love songs I’ve ever done. — Kat Graham
- To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. — T. Tolis
- Don’t fall in love; rise with it. — Amit Abraham
- I have more of a desire to write songs about being an independent woman than being in love, songs about getting up and moving on even if I have a broken heart. — Kat Graham
- I love being in love. It’s the best feeling in the world. — Ranveer Singh
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. — Angelita Lim
- No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her, but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her. — Alexander Pope
- I love being in love. — Brittany Murphy
- The moment you start being in love with what you’re doing, and thinking it’s beautiful or rich, then you’re in danger. — Miuccia Prada
- Being in love is the best thing in my life. — Olivia Newton-John
- My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and the courage to accept the love in return. — Maya Angelou
- Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone. — Tyler Knott Gregson
- I want a happy marriage and whatever it takes to achieve that. But I think the main prerequisite would have to be respect. He would have to respect me and vice-versa. And, that would be more important than being in love. I think respect really goes a long way. And he would have to keep me happy. And he’d have to be very, very, secure. — Shilpa Shetty
- Since the invention of the kiss, there have been only five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.
- I think everybody goes through that, especially… being in love for the first time. Some people, they’re lucky enough that that ends up being who they’re with for the rest of their lives, and sometimes it doesn’t work out. — Lauv
- Though we sometimes suspect that people are hiding things from us, it is not until we are in love that we feel an urgency to press our inquiries, and in seeking answers, we are apt to discover the extent to which people disguise and conceal their real selves. — Alain de Botton
- Being in love, and I’m not an expert in this, I’ve lived it as much as anyone has, but I’ve not dissected it. — Eric Braeden
- Being in love is all about the ability to give rather than take. It is not easy, but if you can accept this, then you will experience love. — Sushmita Sen
- I feel I’d like to share my luck and my life. Being in love is the best thing in the world. — Susannah York
- You can write a song about being in love with someone, but you don’t have to be in love with anyone. — Billie Eilish
Romantic Being In Love Quotes For Her
- Everybody has their first love. I think it goes back to being in love with the idea of being in love. Everybody wants love, and your first love is special. You’ve never experienced anything like that. It’s good to have a fond memory of it. — Meaghan Jette Martin
- As much as heartbreak music might be therapeutic, we all want love and long for that feeling. So, if a song can give you that feeling, even without being in love, that’s amazing. — Ella Mai
- There’s no changing your mind about whom you love. That’s part of the tough thing about being in love – it’s sort of undeniable. — Piper Perabo
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. — Leo Christopher
- I wanted to show people that I don’t just make love songs that are about purely being in love. — Ella Mai
- The state of being in love is so inherently preposterous. It usually lends itself to romantic comedy. I think we’ve all been there. — James Gray
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. — Dr. Seuss
- Being in love is not cool! — Alice Englert
- I like being in love, but loving is what is crucial to me. Loving is the reason to live. — Saffron Burrows
- Of course, I love being in love, but it is marriage that really fulfills me. But not in every case. — Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Being in love with a lot of people is incompatible with a stable family life. — Kris Kristofferson
- When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn’t enough. You need to think about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs. — Cindy Crawford
- I have a song about being in love. I have a song about being supportive. There’s inspiring ones, and there’s some that show a little bit more fun and daring. It really is a range of who I am. — Rachel Platten
- I love emotion. I love being in love. And showing that on screen. I think it’s wonderful. — Dennis Haysbert
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. ― Jodi Picoult
- I do take very good care of myself, and I’m always in love. And by that, I mean I have an appetite for life. I’m in love with beauty and things and people and love and being in love, and those things I think, on the inside, show on the outside. — Gloria Vanderbilt
- The fascination of somebody with original creative gifts is something that’s always drawn me. I get attached to them, but I can’t call it being in love, because the words are so debased. — Emma Tennant
Inspirational Being in Love Quotes For Him
- I did ‘The Vow’ because I really love being in love. — Channing Tatum
- You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught. — Boris Pasternak
- I was in love with the idea of being in love with a woman way before I was actually in love with one. — Jimmy Carr
- I am an incurable romantic. I am even in love with the idea of being in love, and hence, I write a lot of love songs. — Adnan Sami
- I’m all for being in love and whenever I like someone, I end up pretty much completely smitten. — Ed Westwick
- But no one frees himself from being in love in three days. — Isabelle Adjani
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. — Herman Hesse
- Being in love is the only transcendent experience. — Armistead Maupin
- I’m lucky because the strongest emotion I have ever felt is being in love, and that definitely informs my writing. — Ben Elton
- I’m in love with beauty and things and people and love and being in love, and those things, I think, on the inside, show on the outside. — Gloria Vanderbilt
- I am totally open to being in love. — Parineeti Chopra
- I like relationships and being in love, but I also like being single – you have to embrace all those different things. — Dominic Monaghan
- I find it easy to act being in love. I’ve experienced that and analysed it. — Kaya Scodelario
- ‘Angels’ is about being in love. — Romy Madley Croft
- Marion and I have not climbed Mount Everest or written a great American novel. But we’ve had the joy of raising two wonderful kids, and watching them and their friends grow up into loving adults. And now, we’re gonna have the pleasure of watching them pass that love onto their children. And I guess no man or woman could ask for anything more.
- Romantic love came under attack, first from the Freudians and then from the neuroscientists, who said that being in love was a chemical reaction in the brain. Marriage is no longer seen as a lifetime commitment. — Jane Ridley
- I choose you because I am in love with you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
- At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ― Plato
- You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. ― Arthur Conan Doyle
- I always knew I wanted to have children. When I met my husband, Rande, I thought, ‘This is the guy.’ When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn’t enough. You need to think about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs. — Cindy Crawford