Birthday is an opportunity to make people feel loved and remembered. So, happy birthday wishes sum up joy, laughter, love and jokes in a very optimistic way, and even though life had many challenges and plenty of reasons not to smile, happy birthday funny quotes and images will remind the beautiful things in the world and put a smile on their face.
Birthdays are really joyful and funny occasions. You should give the birthday messages careful thought. Just to be on the humorous side of things, think of your friend’s personality, and you can always find funniest jokes or hilarious one liners for your greetings.
Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional. tweet
I didn’t forget your birthday, I just forgot today’s date! tweet
Old enough to know better…Young enough to still do it. tweet
The Impressive List Of Funny Birthday Wishes & Quotes
- Having friends never has been more awesome! You truly are a great person to have around, even when you eat everything on the table. We still love you anyway! Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- One of the best pieces of advice in life is “you have to appreciate the little things”. That said, I know that spotting little things is easier said than done at your age! Have a great happy birthday fun!
- My dearest friend, I know that you will love the gift I have bought you for tonight, but knowing your craving for sugar, you will probably be too busy stuffing your face with your own birthday to appreciate it. Have an amazing happy birthday fun!
- I can’t believe how big you’re getting! Long gone are the days when I could steal cake from your plate and no one would ever be the wiser. Wishing you a playful funny happy birthday.
- May your life be long and useful like a tissue paper so that whenever you unroll a day it always brings you success and victory. Happy birthday sister, have a great joy today.
- Remembering all the dumb stuff we’ve done throughout the years, I’m considering myself lucky you still are alive to celebrate another year of being reckless. But that is what makes you yourself, so never stop doing dumb stuff with me, my friend. Have a great happy birthday fun!
- You think you are special JUST because it’s your birthday today…No way you’re special every day!!!
- Mum, it’s that time of year again! You do make it hard for us, don’t you?! You never chose a favorite cake for us to get, or special thing for us to do. You can never give us a list of things you want or favorite meal for us to prepare! You are the hardest woman on earth to please! For these reasons we were forced to make it up, so don’t blame us if the day is not up to scratch! Happy Birthday to the world’s biggest fence-sitting mum!
- Tonight, we will celebrate the birth of the oldest of the old! The antiques in the front row of the store! The person that is now one year closer to arthritis! Nah….just kidding, you still have plenty of juice left in you, and you will keep on having it for plenty of years to come. Wishing you a very amusing happy birthday.
- You know you are getting old when instead of blowing of a candle, you put it off with your saliva because your lungs are too old to produce air. Wishing you happy birthday niece, let lighten up and laugh more.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older? Wishing you a joyful happy birthday.
- Not quite an adult, but no longer a child. This is one of the toughest ages of your life. You have most of life’s firsts to look forward to, and a whole mess of early mistakes to leave behind. Let me give you one single piece of advice, that I wish someone had told me when I was your age: Stay away from bad boys. Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- Smile because today is your birthday. Be happy and remember that things could be worse. Just think about what you’ll be like in ten years yikes! Have happy birthday blessings my dear friend.
- I know it’s tough not being able to see the toppings of your birthday cake due to it all being covered in candles, both that and the fact that old age has diminished your eyesight, but rejoice! At least retirement is coming soon! Happy birthday you antique!
- If you were a boy I would be telling you to have a great time, not to be shy, to be brave, talk to everyone and not to get into too much trouble! But since you’re a girl I’m obliged to remind you that talking to strangers is a bad idea. Stay away from all naughty looking boys and don’t get into any trouble at all! Enjoy! Have a funny happy birthday!
- Historically, gifts were given to the friends of the birthday boy. It was a commonly held belief that birthdays were a perfect time to show appreciation to friends who’ve stayed loyal during the previous year. I’m an old-fashioned kind of guy, but don’t feel that you’re under any pressure. Just saying. Wishing you happy birthday friend, enjoy a good laugh today.
- Congratulations on finally reaching the snapdragon phase of your life: one part of you has snapped, and the other part of you is dragging. Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- On your birthday, I want you to remember that you are only as old as you feel. But you’ll still always be older than me. Wishing you funniest happy birthday.
- We ought to grow up and make the wrinkles our medals of the life we have come through,they are us and what makes us celebrate each birthday.
- You should see your age as something to boast about, not worry over. The next time someone makes an age joke at you, remind them that you’ve been around longer than they’ve been able to walk, and if they make it to half your age, they should consider themselves lucky! Have a funniest happy birthday fun!
- On your happy 40th birthday, you will be having all personal crises or your will start wondering about the purpose of life. Don’t worry it’s just for one day of a year. You will be back to normal after one day.
- Hey bestie, I know you are sad about your age this year, but no worries- I’m here to blow out your candles for you so you can feel like a real kid again!Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.
- May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you.
- If you’re having vanilla cake I would like some ice cream… but on the side. If it’s chocolate cake, no ice cream. If you’re having vanilla and chocolate marble cake, I would like the ice cream served on top of the cake. If there’s no cake, than just a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Happy Birthday to a friend that always goes above and beyond!!
- When I looked at the date, I realized that it was your birthday, friend! When I thought about the year in which you were born, I almost fainted! You don’t look a day over a hundred! Have laughable happy birthday!
- Today I found a clown inside you! I’m just kidding! You bring so much of happiness in my life and you are the most special person in my life. Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- You are my best friend and you give me 10 times more then what I want. So, on your Birthday, A super exciting party is from my side. Remember 10 times more! Happy birthday brother!
- Do you want to eat some ice cream? Come on, how about some chocolate cake? I never see you anymore. Come out the door. Come on let’s go and make a wish! Don’t tell me to ‘let it go’ because your birthday comes only once a year. We used to be best buddies but now we’re not. Do I really smell that bad? I want to wish you happy birthday, to your face. Not from behind a door.
- Forget about the past, you can’t change it,
Forget about the future, you can’t predict it,
Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one!
- I made a special cake for your Birthday. But, I cannot place Candles on it. If I place, I have to call Fire department immediately to extinguish this huge firehouse.
- Dear friend, I know you know who I am, but I hope you get tons of wishes from all those other stalkers on the web who call themselves your ‘friends’ too. Have a great happy birthday fun!
- You hate your birthday because you are getting older and peoples are gifting you scary cards with spooky messages and you are getting older. Happy Bday funny wishes are only for you my friend.
- It’s always a good idea to make friends with babies. That’s free cake once a year for a lifetime.
- I used to thing that mothers are the jailors for who have yet not had the chance to visit the jail. Now that I am an adult and have to wash my own clothes, I realize that mothers are simply the gifts for those who are too incapable to take care of themselves. Wishing you a very amusing happy birthday, mom.
- Best friends are meant to share everything with each other. So, I am celebrating and sharing your birthday like, it’s my own birthday. It is the day of celebrating the day of friendship! Happy birthday buddy!
Happy Birthday Funny Quotes From Famous People
Middle age occurs when you are too young to take up golf and too old to rush up to the net. Franklin Pierce Adams
Of late I appear to have reached that stage when people who look old who are only my age. Richard Armour
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball tweet
The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you’ll grow out of it. Doris Day
Middle age is when you’ve met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else. Ogden Nash
They tell you that you’ll lose your mind when you grow older. What they don’t tell you is that you won’t miss it very much. Malcolm Cowley
The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. T.S. Eliot
Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone. Jim Fiebig
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. Ogden Nash
Middle age is when your classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald they don’t recognize you. Oscar Wilde
The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything. Oscar Wilde
Funny Happy Birthday Images Of All Time
- Brace yourselves, happy birthday posts on my facebook wall are coming.
- Forgetting your birthday was merely an April Fool’s Joke. Unless, of course, I did remember it, in which case – please disregard this message. Have a light-hearted happy birthday!
- I’m so sorry for sending you belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn’t think you would live this long. Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- On your birthday, remember this: age is only a number that represents how attractive, happy and able-bodied you are. Really, it’s nothing to get worked up over. Wishing you a very joyful happy birthday.
- To my dearest, most favorite and most precious little sister. Our family was so very blessed the day you were born. It was such a joy to grow up with you and share so many great moments together. Remember these kind words when you’re cutting and dishing out the cake portions later! Have a great happy birthday fun!
- It’s your birthday, a time for celebration. You’ve now reached an age where you can use the candles on your cake to light up your entire home. Have a great happy birthday fun!
- Birthdays are nothing more than nature’s way of telling us to sit down and eat more cake! I’m so glad that today is our birthday, and I can eat – I mean, share – our cake. So, let happy birthday to my twin brother and happy birthday to me 🙂
- Happy birthday, old man! You know, when I turned two, I panicked because in one year, I doubled my age. I thought, if I keep going this way, I’ll be 64 by the time I turn 5. Thank goodness things don’t work this way.
- You know you’ve reached the old age when you back your car into the neighbor’s swimming pool from across the street and still believe that it was the car’s fault. You’re not quite there yet, but you’re close. Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- As people get older, they gain the respect of the people around them. I just wanted to let you know that today, on your birthday, I have all the respect in the world for you.
- You know, when you think about it – a belated birthday wish is really just an extremely early birthday wish for next year. So technically, I’m already covered for next year. Have a great happy birthday fun!
- I try to give people birthday cards that match their age. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on a stone tablet or some ancient papyrus. This modern greeting will have to do. Wishing you a very funny happy birthday.
- I have some good news and some bad news on your birthday. The good news is that you’re one year older and so much wiser. The bad news? The hangover isn’t going to be any better this year, so please make the most of it! Have the funny birthday wishes and laugh on your special day!
- You know, you’re a really hard person to buy gifts for. After searching far and wide, I realized that there’s no greater gift than my presence. That’s my present to you – my presence. Get it? Wishing you a very funny happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, friend. I truly love celebrating your birthday with you. You know why? Your cakes are always extra big to fit all of those candles. In my book, more cake is always a good thing.
- You are such a sweet and beautiful sister. No really, I’m not joking. And I’m not trying to make you feel better about your age. Okay, maybe a little bit. Have amazing funny birthday wishes and smile!
- I can’t help but smile when I think of you and all the hells you put me through as a kid. They weren’t funny to me then, but now I know you only did it because you loved me. Right? Have a great happy birthday fun!
- You are the best man on earth and such a perfect brother. Though I have to say that today I’m glad we’re not in the same place because I know you like to hit me. Happy Birthday to my brother!
- Happy Birthday, brother! You’ve successfully stayed alive for another year, and believe me, a lot of us (I’m not going to say who) were wondering if you were really going to make it. But not me. I always believed in you.