Austin Richard Post, known professionally as Post Malone, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Since his lyrics are both catchy and relatable, Post Malone quotes may inspire you to be yourself so that you may live your dreams.
If you’re searching for life quotes and sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of cardi b song quotes, kevin gates song lyrics and best tupac quotes.
Inspirational Post Malone Quotes
You just go with the flow because life is just all about how you feel.
In order to find yourself, who you really are, you got to be with yourself; you got to hang out with yourself.
If you like something, rock it. If you want to rock a cape every day, go for it.
I’m just myself. That’s the best way to put it.
There’s always gonna be setbacks; there’s always gonna be knockdowns. There’s always gonna be people telling you, ‘Hey, you suck!’
I like to be quiet and just chill.
I’m hungry. I’m ready to grow.
I don’t care who talks about me because when I come around nothing is said to me.
Don’t try to change anyone, change how you deal with them.
Surround yourself around people who want to see you grow.
I felt special. Until I realized you talk to everybody like that.
They like, Savage, why you got a 12-car garage and you only got 6 cars?
Your growth scares people who don’t want to change.
As an artist, it’s never really enough. You always want to strive to get bigger and better and push the limits of what you can actually do.
I’m a pretty happy guy.
What have you taken? Like someone hurt you. You drink that mixture, that shit gon’ hit you. No, I can’t fix you.
I don’t know what people think of me.
I didn’t have no friends or nothing. I was a nerdy kid.
Tell me that it’s all okay. I’ve been waiting on this all damn day. Call me in the morning, tell me how last night went. I’m here.
Never caught a feelin’ this hard, harder than the liquor I pour. Tell me you don’t want me no more. But I can’t let go.
They told me to quit, I don’t listen to what I’m told.
I’m trying to bring a little bit of every type of sauce into one type of sound. Something that’s really fresh.
Can we have a little conversation? Figure it out with no intoxication. We carry on, what is our motivation? We’re never wrong, how the hell we gonna make it?
Slaved for the man and I broke my back. So, you can take your 9-5 and shove it.
Nobody wanted me to put out White Iverson. They said wait. I said I don’t have f*cking time to wait. I don’t have any money, what am I going to lose? I put it out the next day and it went bananas.
You have to be confident.
Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation.
We should just come together as people. I think it’s really important to come together as humans, not as white people or black people, green and blue people.
Be good to people for no reason.
Rosé poppin’ with the Balmain on me, and I keep on callin’ and they know that I don’t answer my cell. No, I don’t know your momma, I got so much commas. Girl, you know I’m only into myself.
I told my parents, two weeks before I was leaving that I’m not going to school anymore and I’m going to LA.
You don’t gotta be perfect, just keep it real.
My roof look like a no-show, got diamonds by the boatload. Come with the Tony Romo for clowns and all the bozos.
The right person by your side will have you saving money, living better, making moves, and laughing constantly.
No sleep, little mama, we gon’ stay up. Vampires on a night in Las Vegas.
You know that I’m too drunk to talk right now. You put your cigarette out on my face.
I dreamed it all ever since I was young. They said I wouldn’t be nothing. Now they always say congratulations.
I just want to keep making music and see where everything goes.
Best thing you can do is boss up mentally and financially.
There are times pop music is the end result when I’m in the studio, but I don’t really go in and say, ‘Today I am going to make a pop song,’ but it can happen.
I want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does.
It has been wild, you know? I started out just putting a song that I made out on the Internet without being sure if anyone was going to like it, and it took me on tour around the world with Justin Bieber. It’s been amazing!
I feel just like a rockstar.
At the end of the day, I think my music is good enough to win a Grammy and keep an underground following. I think my music is good. What’s most important to me is that I’m making music that I enjoy listening to.
You just gotta keep on going.
I’m just trying to make music everybody can get happy to and vibe to and turn up to. So long as I keep making good music, everything’s going to be OK.
I am just creating the music I enjoy to make and people seem to enjoy it.
I saw myself in a different light.
I’m trying to make music that I like, and I love hip-hop. At the same time, I love guitar. I love rock and everything.
A paranoid man makes paranoid plans.
I’m a savage.
The feeling we catching, my love is a blessing.
We made it.
In New York, my dad raised me to listen to everything like hip-hop, rock and country music. When I moved to Dallas, I started listening to whatever I wanted to listen to.
Won’t you come spoil my night?
Can’t really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you.
All this damn jewelry I bought. You were my shorty, I thought.
I don’t want something anyone can have.
You can’t get tired in the studio. It’s really tough. But you just gotta keep on going.
All this stuntin’ couldn’t satisfy my soul.
Now you want my chain and my jeans but you no good at chemistry.
It’s like what god would play if he played guitar.
Best Quotes by Post Malone About Life
- I started making music… I guess I was 12, and I started playing ‘Guitar Hero.’ And you know, it got to a point where on expert, you can only exceed to a certain point. And so, you know, I was like, ‘Let’s play real guitar. Let’s not waste more time.’ So, I got my mom, I told her to buy me a guitar for Christmas, and I started making music then.
- Every time we make up, the truth is fading. Everybody’s blind when the view’s amazing.
- I’m just myself. That’s the best way to put it.
- You stuck in the friend zone, I tell that four-five the fifth, ayy.
- God must hate me, lol.
- I feel like being in the music industry changes a lot. You’re exposed to so many different types of sounds and so much different type of stuff. Once you have an established song, you can really come out of your shell and experiment with the sound you want to make.
- I got FL studios; I looked up how to make beats and how to record myself, and then I just started making music from there.
- Miami is always super, duper lit.
- And I ain’t seen a light of day since, well, that’s not important.
- And if everything gone bad, we gon’ make it alright.
- All my dance moves are improv. I just make them up on the spot.
- I ain’t rich yet, but you know I ain’t broke.
- I’m just a fun guy.
- No, it ain’t nothin’ fickle for me to forget that you ever exist.
- I was a sad kid.
- I’m tryna see you from my own perspective.
- Hip-hop and country aren’t too far different: They got shiny suits and the boots and the guitars with their names on it. I was infatuated with that type of stuff.
- When I was up in New York, the first record my parents bought me was the Terror Squad record with ‘Lean Back.’
- Once you have an established song, you can really come out of your shell and experiment with the sound you want to make.
- She told me that I’m not enough. And she left me with a broken heart. She fooled me twice and it’s all my fault. She cut too deep, now she left me.
- It’s not normal for a white guy to get corn rows; a lot of people judged me. I like the way it looks, so you have to be confident.
- My dad was always playing music. Not, like, playing music but listening to music.
- Because no matter how my life has changed. I keep on looking back on better days.
- I never thought that it would hit this hard.
- Don’t break your back for me.
- What have you become?
- Twenty candles, blow ’em out and open your eyes. We were lookin’ forward to the rest of our lives. Used to keep my picture posted by your bedside. Now it’s in your dresser with the socks you don’t like.
- I went to California and I ain’t never comin’ back.
- Never let that money change me.
- I wanna go up there and I don’t ever wanna come down.
- I’m not worried about making a certain type of music or sticking to one type of music.