Sibling relationships are authentic. A sibling bond is a part of who we are with unique and invaluable relationship. Famous sibling quotes will give you all the feels and celebrate this powerful bond.
If you’re searching for best quotes of all time that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of famous family quotes, best mother daughter quotes, and awesome grandma sayings.
Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you. – Carol Ann Albright-Eastman
Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form. – Jeffrey Kluger
My siblings are my best friends. – America Ferrera
There’s something about having a sibling that you know will always stick with you. – Bishop Briggs
I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood are a condition people have to work at. – Maya Angelou
The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.
You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
My little siblings keep me grounded. I’m a kid at heart. – Becky G
We didn’t realize we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun. – Winnie the Pooh
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown
They say that no matter how old you become, when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood. – Karen White
The oldest sibling always knows things that the younger ones don’t. – Mike Mills
Siblings: a combination of a best friend and a pain in the neck.
Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb
Be nice to your siblings, they’re your best link to your past and the most likely to stay with you in the future. – Baz Lurhmann
I can’t promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Terri Guillemets
A sibling is also one of your best friends.
A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
Best Siblings Sayings
- To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. – Clara Ortega
- Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring, quite often the hard way. – Pamela Dugdale
- Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
- Sibling relationships, and 80 percent of Americans have at least one, outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty and distrust. – Erica E. Goode
- Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without.
- Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. – George Santayana
- The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you. – Chloe Moretz
- Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends. – Kim Kardashian
- Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. – Lilo & Stitch
- A brother is a friend given by nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together. – Sam Levenson
- Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were. – Betsy Cohen
- Family is not an important thing, it’s everything. – Michael J. Fox
- Family: where life begins and love never ends.
- In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.
- Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something – Lemony Snicket
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- Everything I am, you helped me to be.
- We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another’s desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. – Erma Bombeck
- When you have a lot of siblings, you always do something to feel special. – Lee Daniels
- Siblings will take different paths and life may separate them, but they will forever be bonded by having begun their journey in the same boat.
- If you want to do really important things in life and big things in life, you can’t do anything by yourself. And your best teams are your friends and your siblings. – Deepak Chopra
- Two of my three siblings are older, so I suppose I learned from them and became a very avid reader at a young age, which I think enough cannot be said for what you can discover through literature. – Julia Roberts
- The Rule of Sibs: If your sibling gets something you want, you (1) try to take it; (2) break it; or (3) say it’s no good. – Patricia Fleming
- When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? – Pam Brown
- Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other.
Sweet and Loving Quotes About Siblings
- Sibling relationships…outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty and distrust. – Erica E. Goode
- Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. – Ally Condie
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner
- A bond as important as that of a husband and wife, is the bond between siblings. – Lee Dong-Wook
- All blood does is make you related. But loyalty? It’s loyalty that makes you family. – Chris Diaz
- Older siblings… the only people who will pick on you for their own entertainment and beat up anyone else who tries.
- They say that no matter how old you become, when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood. – Karen White
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you, so we’re even.
- There’s a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy. Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves.
- A sibling represents a person’s past, present, and future. – John Corey Whaley
- If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you. – Winnie the Pooh
- Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can. – Gregory E. Lang
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what.
- First a brother, then a bother, now a friend.
- The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions.
- Siblings-the definition that comprises love, strife, competition and forever friends. – Byron Pu lsifer
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. – Amy Li
- Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply; and it must be by a long and unnatural estrangement, by a divorce which no subsequent connection can justify, if such precious remains of the earliest attachments are ever entirely outlived. – Jane Austen
- The best things in life come in threes, like friends, dreams, and memories.
- Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life. – Suzie Huitt
- Back in time it seemed that having a sister were a tragedy. Instead it is one of the best presents my parents could have ever given me. – Sara Anzellotti
- Siblings are branches of a tree some stay close some go in different directions they fruit, grow bigger till they die and fall. – The Omani Shed
- Think of your family today and every day thereafter, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.
Inspirational Sibling Quotes To Make You Love Your Family More
- Our siblings push buttons that cast us in roles we felt sure we had let go of long ago. The baby, the peacekeeper, the caretaker, the avoider…It doesn’t seem to matter how much time has elapsed or how far we’ve traveled. – Jane Mersky Leder
- For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. – Christina Rossetti
- The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. – Clara Ortega
- I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. – James Boswell
- There is an absurdity in it, particularly in the relationship between the siblings. – John Madden
- As siblings we were inextricably bound, even though our connections were loose and frayed…. And each time we met, we discovered to our surprise and dismay how quickly the intensity of childhood feelings reappeared…. – Jane Mersky Leder
- Not all conflicts between siblings are good, of course. A child who is repeatedly humiliated or made to feel insignificant by a brother or sister is learning little except humiliation and shame. – Lawrence Kutner
- If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day-that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now. – Amaury Nolasco
- Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow, and wise is the counsel of those who love us. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Whatever you do they will love you; even if they don’t love you, they are connected to you till you die. You can be boring and tedious with sisters, whereas you have to put on a good face with friends. – Deborah Moggach
- If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. – Linda Sunshine
- Power, that’s one thing, but love of family and of siblings is more important, is more powerful than any other power, at least earthly power, at least earthly power. – Sander Levin
- Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions. – Ugo Betti
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident… it is to have a soulmate for life. – Victoria Secunda
- Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
- I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.
- They love each other. They’re brother and sister. It’s one for all and all for one. – Joe Ziemba
- Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you. – Carol Ann Albright Eastman
- He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal. – Gregg Levoy
- I love you, you were there for me, you protected me, and most of all, you loved me. We’d fight, scream, and argue, but, under it all, is a love. That only exists, in a brother, and a sister.
- A sister is someone, who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart. – Shiv Sharma
- My sister accommodates me, never reproaches me with her doctrine, never tries to change me. She accepts and loves me, despite our differences. – Joy Harjo