Being a cool person is related to like yourself, know yourself and have a relaxed attitude toward life. You will be open and accepting toward others. Powerful cool quotes will shape your attitude, bring the best out of you and make a difference in your life.
If you’re searching for best quotes about happiness and empowering freedom quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of best peace quotes, inspiring gratitude quotes and popular happy life quotes.
Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. – Pablo Picasso
It’s cool to be different and just be who you are and shock people in a good way. – Brendon Urie
Just keep your cool and your sense of humor. – Smiley Blanton
Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be. – Avril Lavigne
When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. – Joe Namath
You can pull off anything if you have the right attitude. Being cool is whatever you think it is. Own your style. – Freja Beha Erichsen
Forget the failures. Keep the lessons. – Dalai Lama
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. – Walter Bagehot
My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused. – Ashton Eaton
If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude. – Amy Tan
Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise. – Frank Ocean
It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot of messes with your health. – Joyce Meyer
I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get. – Richard Nixon
Keep a cool head and a warm heart. – Mike Love
Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future. – Charles Kettering
Comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.
Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. – Langston Hughes
Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do. – Vanessa Hudgens
Don’t worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
You need to understand something that will liberate your life: You don’t need other people’s approval to be happy. – Rick Warren
I live in that solitude, which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. – Albert Einstein
The challenge is to stay cool enough to handle the pressure in the moment so that you can succeed in the future. – Jurgen Klopp
The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda. It all comes down to what you do today. – John C. Maxwell
You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to. – Robin Williams
Best Cool Quotes to Brighten Your Soul
- I try to explain to people that the only way to be cool is to be who you truly are, and the only way to live life is to do the things that you want to do and be the person that you want to be no matter who that is or what that is or how you have to do it. That’s the only way you can be genuinely happy. – Tucker Max
- It’s good to be happy and tell us how cool your life is and how awesome you are on social media. That’s great because it inspires other people to be happy, too. But a lot of times, people are trying to be happy in the wrong ways – with money or with different things that are not true happiness. – Jaden Smith
- I think I’m cool. That’s all that matters. – Tyler, The Creator
- Sometimes one day changes everything; sometimes years change nothing. – Irish Sayings
- Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes. – Walt Whitman
- The noble-minded are calm and steady. Little people are forever fussing and fretting. – Confucius
- If you asked me how many times you crossed my mind, I would say once because you never really left.
- I suppose being fierce is a very good thing, and a very cool thing. But more than fierce, I think I’m a strong person and a strong individual. And that’s what I take with me every day. – Johnny Weir
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. – Helen Keller
- Two things define your personality: the way you manage things when you have nothing, and the way you behave when you have everything.
- For me, the cool thing is doing things that could only be done in gaming. – Warren Spector
- It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use, that makes a difference in how your life turns out. – Zig Ziglar
- I’m old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.
- For cool things to happen, you have to get out of your comfort zone. – Rony Abovitz
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
- Technology is cool, but you’ve got to use it as opposed to letting it use you. – Prince
- You don’t have to be the biggest, the richest, the most famous, the coolest, the fastest, the most intelligent to stand out – you’ve just got to be different. – Jeff Paul Smith
- Your life is a result of your choices. If you don’t like your life, it’s time to make some better choices.
- I’m not going to say I’m cool, because I don’t really feel that. I just don’t care at all, and I guess that’s what people think is cool. – Billie Eilish
- The difference between greatness and mediocrity is often how an individual views a mistake. – Nelson Boswell
- If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
- I’m a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are. – Jay-Z
- If you reach for a star, you might not get one. But you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either. – Leo Burnett
Famous Cool Sayings on Attitude and Life
- The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it – Chinese Proverb
- It’s just so cool when you meet people who are different than you are. That can give you a different perspective, a viewpoint on life, or inspire you. I mean, what would the world be like if we were all the same? I think it would be very boring. – Ciara
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone else in the world. If you do so you are insulting yourself. – Bill Gates
- A smile is the shortest distance between two people
- If people are cool, then they are not stressed. I pity the fool that don’t be cool. – Mr. T
- Practice does some cool things to the brain, too. Knowing what the brain requires for solid, long-term learning will help you get better at music, or anything else. – Jonathan Harnum
- As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others. – Audrey Hepburn
- It’s cool to be in your feelings, and it’s cool to be sad, and it’s cool to feel all of these things. – Cuco
- What others think it not important. How you feel about yourself is all what matters.
- Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile. Never take the lead – but aim to do something big. – Deng Xiaoping
- You are responsible for how your life turns out, and your attitude shapes that life for better or worse. – Earl Nightingale
- Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I’m happy. – Liv Tyler
- Self-control refers to controlling one’s emotions and feelings and not losing one’s cool even in the worst of situations. – Brian Adams
- Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be wacky. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy!
- No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren’t cool, just to establish themselves. That’s what adolescence is about. They’re gonna go through that no matter what. – Eddie Vedder
- Life is short, do more of what makes you happy.
- Life is hard, you know. If I can give someone on the radio three minutes to make them feel happier, that’s a cool thing. Andy Grammer
- You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.
- Different cultures produce a different ‘cool.’ And your perception of ‘cool’ changes depending on where you are. – Labrinth
- Making a big life change is pretty scary, but know what’s even scarier? Regret!
- Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus? – Mitch Hedberg
- I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.’
- I’m a traditionalist, so for me, black coffee is cool. – Graham Elliot
- Fear is a weakness. It makes a person lose her nerve and her cool. It makes people jumpy and organizations nervous, and when that happens, there is always a chance to take advantage. – Ally Carter
Inspirational Cool Quotes to Embrace Your Full Life
- Confidence and intelligence will never stop being beautiful.
- One of the things I admire most about millennials is they celebrate individualism, and their singularity is encouraged. To be different is to be cool as opposed to weird. – Sutton Foster
- Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
- I’m doing everything that I can, working with experts, really studying the statistics to figure out a way we can make it cool or normal to be kind and loving. – Lady Gaga
- Any fool can do something cool and look cool, but it takes skill to make something uncool cool again. – Criss Jami
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
- The one cool thing with getting older is that you can actively choose to just be an eccentric. – Greg Behrendt
- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. – Swami Sivananda
- Keep cool; anger is not an argument. – Daniel Webster
- If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.
- Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, ‘Whoa, I’m so cool.’ – Robert Pattinson
- He always accuses me of trying to look ‘cool’, I was like, ‘everybody tries to look cool; I just happen to be successful. – Daniel Clowes
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
- It’s now possible to play and take lessons from any place of the world. The concept of physical distance doesn’t exist in the online world, and that is so cool! – Alexandra Kosteniuk
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- Rather be dead than cool. – Kurt Cobain
- Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.
- People look at me and see a calm, cool guy on the sidelines and I want them to know that my Christian faith affects my coaching and everything I do. – Tony Dungy
- Remember you don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of
- It’s cool to go places where working people are happy. – Neil Young
- See the bowtie? I wear it and I don’t care. That’s why it’s cool. – Steven Moffat
- Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
- Maybe the coolest people are the ones who don’t care about being cool. – Steve Carell
- Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.
- Keep your cool, even when those around you can’t. – William H. McRaven
- Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia. – Charles M. Schulz
- Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances. – Thomas Jefferson
- If you don’t like me, if you like me; both are equally cool. I send love and positive energy to all those people in their lives. I hope they find where they’re meant to be. – Willow Smith
- Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me. – Steven Adler
- I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. – Tyga