Wednesday, or the ‘the hump day’ as some people call it, signals the middle of the working week. And although it is considered the worst day of the week mainly because being productive is difficult and working on this day feels like ages but as they say, these quotes have given you a bit of inspiration to make Hump Day the best day of your week.
Having made it through Monday and Tuesday, you might be needing a little extra motivation to get through the day. For the rest of the week, motivational Wednesday quotes help you to maintain a positive mindset and treat yourself.
If you’re searching for uplifting good morning quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of popular thursday quotes, powerful weekend quotes and famous saturday quotes.
Top 10 Wednesday Quotes
When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. – John Wyndham
On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
and I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it’s true
That who is what and what is who. – Winnie the Pooh
Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Stay positive, think positive and do positively on this Wednesday morning!
Happy Wednesday! Be happy with who you’re and what you and you can do anything you want.
Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better. – Tracey Edmonds
It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day.
They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday. – Robert A. Heinlein
Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less. – Unknown
Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua Marine
It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction. – David Fincher
Best Happy Wednesday Quotes and Sayings
Cute happy Wednesday quotes are full of wisdom to remind yourself of and improve upon a wise mindset in your work, your relationships, and your view on life. So, new day new beginning quotes help you see hump day as exciting and thrilling.
- When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. – John Wyndham
- Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week! – Lee Fox Williams
- Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Stay positive, think positive and do positively on this Wednesday morning!
- On Wednesdays we wear pink. – Mean Girls
- If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends. – George Carlin
- Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work. – Kevin Eubanks
- Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over. – Walter Moers
- Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you. – Dane Cook
- A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day. – Demetri Martin
- Keep Going. You’re halfway to the weekend.
- It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all: Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all. – Old English Rhyme
- I’ve heard of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I’ve never heard of Someday. – Reverend Ike
- Keep calm, it’s hump day Wednesday.
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
- Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
- It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day.
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- Practical! On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything. What’s up. – Kit Williams
- Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. – Conan O’Brien
- Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right! – Henry Ford
- Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet. – Byron Pulsifer
- Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays. – Arsene Wenger
- Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile. – Connor Franta
- When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience. – Scott Curran
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. – Alexander Graham Bell
- Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning. – Anonymous
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today. – Elbert Hubbard
- By Wednesday, work is something that’s easy to complain about. But at the end of the day, you’re making money and making a living.
- Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. – Carlos Castaneda
- Heaven knows the difference between Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. God longs to speak as clearly in the workplace as He does in the sanctuary. – Max Lucado
- A good day is a day in which we manage to grow even a little bit and to move ahead at least one tiny step. When we stagnate, we lose ourselves and we lose endless chances. That is why a good Wednesday is a day when we did things and we did them well. – Liza Hawkins
- Nothing is worth more than this day. – Johann Wolfgang
- When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen. – Harley Davidson
- It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction. – David Fincher
- The recipe for having a great Wednesday or a great week is making sure we work a job that we love and which bring us joy and fulfillment. When we do things we love, nothing feels like work, and each day is a delightful journey.
- Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon. – Walker Percy
- On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything. – Kit Williams
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua Marine
- Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification. – Byron Pulsifer
- May we begin this day with a smile and a heart full of gratitude. May the Lord bless you most abundantly. Have a great Wednesday, stay happy and blessed!
- Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less. – Unknown
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. – Unknown
- Wednesday is that day of the week when the weekend is not even in sight and when we really need to put all our efforts into our duties. Even Friday seems far away while Thursday appears to us as an obstacle difficult to cross.
Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Wishes are for birthdays and shooting stars, but knowing without a doubt what you want and how you’re going to get it is a concrete commitment. – Scott Allan
- Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. – Unknown
- There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created. – John Major
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
- Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself to achieve it. – Mia Conrad
- Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. – Princess Diana
- Without the week, where would the week be? – Anthony T. Hincks
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
- Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest. – Leo Babauta
- Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games. – Babe Ruth
- One way to transform a regular day into an amazing day is taking action and inserting some moments of connection, joy, and positivity in our schedule. Something as simple as a random act of kindness can really make our day wonderful while making another person’s day wonderful too.
- I think vestigially there’s a synesthete in me, but not like a real one who immediately knows what color Wednesday is. – A. S. Byatt
- Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day. – Byron Pulsifer
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
- Wednesday will be amazing to wake up and smile. – Unknown
- Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people. – Tena Desae
- The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. – Henry Ward Beecher
- I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. – Angelina Jolie
- Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day. – George Allen, Sr.
- Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely. – Charles Dickens
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. – Aristotle
- Wednesday’s child is full of woe.
- What’s on a Wednesday?
You! That’s who!
Happy Wednesday. – Anthony T. Hincks
- On Wednesdays, when our motivation to work reaches the lowest margin, we should remind ourselves why we work and why working is necessary for our well-being. Work is essential to make a living, but also to give something back to the world, using our own innate gifts.
- Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
- Smile increases the value of face, Anger spoils the beauty of soul, faith is the force of life, confidence is the companion of success, so keep smiling. Good Morning and have a beautiful Wednesday.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. – Jim Rohn
- Happy Wednesday! Happiness is found from within when you learn to appreciate your blessings, live in the present and love! – Tracey Edmonds
- Keep calm, its hump day! – unknown
- I have Wednesdays that feel like Mondays when I wish that they were Fridays.
- What’s in a Wednesday? You! That’s who! Happy Wednesday. – Anthony T. Hincks
- The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day. – Unknown
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- The success of each day doesn’t have to always be measured in results. It can also be determined by the amount of work done. Even if the results of our work don’t show up today, the work we do today takes us closer to the destination. That is what makes a successful Wednesday.
- Fennel, which is the spice for Wednesdays, the day of averages, of middle-aged people. . . . Fennel. . . smelling of changes to come. – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday. – Anthony T. Hincks
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
- We cannot know what color is Wednesday but we can imagine it. We can create our own bright images of beauty that can make a regular day become the setting for an adventure or a meaningful journey. We can color our own days just by living consciously and observing the beauty of each moment.
- Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from. – Seth Godin
- Even though Wednesday is in the middle of the week, there is no reason why we shouldn’t enjoy it to the maximum. Simple things such as a clear blue sky, a few minutes of peace and calm, and an accomplished task can brighten our mood. – Unknown
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
- Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
- Time seems to slow down around the middle of the week when the workload is heavier and the weekend is still too far. The only way to move ahead though is to focus all our attention on doing our best work. Time flies faster when we work and gives us the satisfaction of productivity. – Unknown
- Help!!!! Why is Wednesday spelled like that !!!! – Blake Shelton
- Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slid to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday! – Catherine Pulsifer
- To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places. – Dwayne Johnson
- Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go. – Unknown
- The thing that we need the most on Wednesday is a good reserve of inspiration to keep us focused, whenever our mind wanders towards the promises of the weekend. More than inspiration, however, we need to work hard and smart to keep things going. – Unknown
- Time flows quicker than we want to, leaving us no room for all the things we want to do or achieve. The key to gain hold over time is to embrace simplicity. A productive and happy Wednesday is possible when we identify the things that are important to us and eliminate the unnecessary.
- I live for Tuesdays, and die by Wednesdays. – David Cook
- It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again. – Unknown
Awesome Wednesday Quotes for Hump Day Inspiration
Inspirational Wednesday quotes will remind you of how blessed you really are. Every day brings its own surprises, and Tuesday quotes can make you grateful for a great story.
- To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places. – Dwayne Johnson
- Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day! – Unknown
- If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. – Chris Grosser
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
- The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. – Bruce Feirstein
- Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – Lolly Daskal
- If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. – Thomas J. Watson
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
- We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. – Earl Nightingale
- Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. – Dale Carnegie
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. – George Bernard Shaw
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John R. Wooden
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last. – Hamilton Holt
- When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. – Paulo Coelho
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. – Vince Lombardi
- Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama
- All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work. – Calvin Coolidge
- The future depends on what you do today. – Mahatma Gandhi
- It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe. – Muhammad Ali
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor. – Brian Tracy
- I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
- Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work. – Booker T. Washington
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you’re going through hell keep going. – Winston Churchill
- Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument. – Anonymous
- No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist. – Anonymous
- Do one thing every day that scares you. – Anonymous
- What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable. – Anonymous
- Your problem isn’t a problem. Your reaction is the problem. – Anonymous
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out. – Robert Collier
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou
- Rise and grind. It’s Hump Day!
Motivational Wednesday Quotes To Push Through The Week
Wednesday is that day in the middle of the working week. That’s why when you need encouragement, meaningful Wednesday motivational quotes will recharge your ambition and make hump day as productive as possible. Also, Sunday morning quotes help you celebrate the upcoming week.
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves. – Dale Carnegie
- Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. – H.L. Hunt
- The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. – Confucius
- A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it. – Alistair Cook
- You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind. – Irish Proverb
- Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results. – James Allen
- Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open. – John Barrymore
- Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections. – Margaret Woodhouse
- If you can change your mind, you can change your life. – William James
- I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down. – Allen H Neuharth
- The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success. – Eric Thomas
- Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance. – Bruce Barton
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. – Helen Keller
- Just decide; what’s it’s gonna be, who you’re gonna be and how your gonna do it, and then from that point, the universe will get out of your way. – Will Smith
- The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. – Robert H Schuller
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
- Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win. – Tom Fleming
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. – Gerard Way
- We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life. – Corazon Aquino
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. – Henry van Dyke
- The greatest mistake you can ever make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one. – Ellen Hubbard
- There ain’t no problem that some other dude didn’t have 1,000 years ago. – Will Smith
- Opportunity is missed by people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Alva Edison
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. – Florence Nightingale
- Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. – Coco Chanel
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. – Babe Ruth
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. – Brian Tracy
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. – Chinese Proverb
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Henry David Thoreau
- Keep Going. You’re half-way to the weekend.
- Happy Wednesday! Have a Bright and Beautiful Day.
- It’s Wednesday – Hang On! We’re halfway to Friday.
- It’s woohoo Wednesday. Today is going to be a good day.
- It’s Wacky Wednesday. Be Happy. Be Crazy. Be Silly. Smile!
- No one can motivate you if you are not willing to do it for yourself.
- Nothing screws up your Friday more than realizing it’s Wednesday.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- Wednesday means we’re halfway through half-assing our work for the week.
- Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday’s morning!
Positive Wednesday Quotes
Beautiful happy Wednesday quotes will ensure a positive start by reminding that there’s no better time than the present. Also, with inspirational Friday quotes, you’ll be on the easier journey for the rest of the week.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. – Lance Armstrong
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. – Mark Twain
- A little progress each day adds up to big results. – Satya Nani
- The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. – Napoleon Hill
- Courage is one step ahead of fear. – Coleman Young
- You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Lorimer
- Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations. – Zig Ziglar
- Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. – Theodore N. Vail
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best. – Duke Ellington
- There is no traffic jam along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit. – Unknown
- I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. – Diane Ackerman
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. – Jim Ryun
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. – Kenji Miyazawa
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer
- It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. – Jillian Michaels
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. – Margaret Thatcher
- Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit. – Gordon Parks
- Life is about making an impact, changing things and leaving things better than you found them. – Munmi Sarma
- When we train our minds to radiate positive view points, we will see positive results in our lives. – John Vaulkner
- Every mistake you make is only increasing your odds of succeeding. – Nick Laporta
- We must move forward, we must continue to dream and we must stay focused in order to overcome. – Ron Walker
- You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them. – Albert Camus
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. – Dr. Seuss
- Never stop learning and never stop thinking and asking, why not? – Steven Levi
- You choose to make your faith, trust, and power bigger than the temporary doubts. – Molly McCord
- The first step is you have to say that you can. – Will Smith
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden
- Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. – Anonymous
- Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. – Anonymous
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas A. Edison
- Wednesday: It’s almost, sorta, kinda, close to, just about, nearly the weekend.
- Good morning! Wishing you a day full of joyful moments. Happy Wednesday!
- Happy and blessed Wednesday! Wishing you all God’s blessing today and every day!
- Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.
- Enjoy all you have got, while it’s here and now wellness Wednesday stay focused and achieve success.
- Have a lovely Wednesday morning; it has brought no distress but joy to you. Have a wonderful day ahead because Wednesday is smiling at you, good morning!.
- Worry-free Wednesday! Because worry is like a rocking star: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.
- Good morning, I just want to remind you that you should do some exercise to kick of the day with a smile on your face. Happy Wednesday!
- Happy Wednesday Fam! Dream BIG, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and SPREAD LOVE TODAY and EVERY DAY! – Tracey Edmonds
- The abbreviated exam week meant that Wednesday was the last day of school for us. And all day long, it was hard not to walk around, thinking about the vastness of it all. – John Green
- Wishful Wednesday. Wishing it was Friday.
- What? It’s only Wednesday? You’ve got to be kitten me.
- Wednesday will never be lonely when it has days all around it. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Hump Day – not as ‘depressing’ as Monday, not as ‘exciting’ as Friday.
Some Facts About Wednesday
Why is Wednesday called Wednesday?
The name Wednesday comes from two gods. It’s an old english word which indicates that the day was named for the Germanic god Woden
What are Wednesdays known for?
It known as a hump day. Because it’s the middle of the week and you should make it over until friday.
Can we give money on Wednesday?
According to the Hindu mythology if you make your payments in wednesday you basically recieve more money.