Imagination could be key to our health as well as the power behind the rise of human civilization. Famous imagination quotes will inspire you to live life fully and take action in order to turn your dreams into reality.
If you’re searching for famous quotes and sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of inspirational drawing quotes, best hippie quotes and beach captions.
Top 10 Imagination Quotes
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein
Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination. Immanuel Kant
The man who has no imagination has no wings. Muhammad Ali
What is now proved was once only imagined. William Blake
They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Edgar Allan Poe
Live out of your imagination, not your history. Stephen R. Covey
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will. George Bernard Shaw
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. Dr. Seuss
Imagination creates reality. Richard Wagner
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. Albert Einstein
Best Imagination Quotes
A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. Brad Henry
Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
To have a great idea, have a lot of them. Thomas A. Edison
The power of imagination created the illusion that my vision went much farther than the naked eye could actually see. Nelson Mandela
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. Albert Einstein
Imagination and creativity can change the world.
You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. Mark Twain
The world is a canvas for your imagination. You are the painter. There are no rules. Get to work.
Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. Oscar Wilde
Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. Lauren Bacall
Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever. Walt Disney
Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination. Oscar Wilde
The world is but a canvas to the imagination. Henry David Thoreau
Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one. Terry Pratchett
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. William Arthur Ward
Imagination is a place where all the important answers live. Joe Meno
America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. Harry S Truman
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it. J. M. Barrie
But I nearly forgot you must close your eyes, otherwise…you won’t see anything. Alice
There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. Gilbert K. Chesterton
Imagination is the soil that brings dreams to life.
My imagination functions much better when I don’t have to speak to people. Patricia Highsmith
Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. Gloria Steinem
Your imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Albert Einstein
Imagination does not become great until human beings, given the courage and the strength, use it to create. Maria Montessori
My life has been a gift up to this point, and I’ve been blessed beyond my wildest imagination. And wherever this ride takes me is where I’m going. Sean Hannity
You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it. Robin Williams
Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Albert Einstein
Imagination takes you everywhere.
The power of imagination makes us infinite. John Muir
We are more often frightened than hurt, and we suffer more from imagination than from reality. Seneca
Imagination is the golden-eyed monster that never sleeps. It must be fed; it cannot be ignored. Patricia A. McKillip
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality. Lewis Carroll
The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere. Terence McKenna
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. John Lennon
Happiness is imagination.
Do not quench your inspiration and your imagination; do not become the slave of your model. Vincent Van Gogh
There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into sun. Pablo Picasso
Children see magic because they look for it. Christopher Moore
Creativity is putting your imagination to work, and it’s produced the most extraordinary results in human culture. Ken Robinson
You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization. Denis Waitley
Imagination should be used, not to escape reality, but to create it. Colin Wilson
Trust that little voice in your head that says, ‘Wouldn’t it be interesting if…’; and then do it. Duane Michals
You have to really use your imagination to refresh your daily life. Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
Bring ideas in and entertain them royally, for one of them may be the king. Mark Van Doren
If you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything. Alice Walker
The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Imagination is the soil that brings dreams to life.
To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there. Richard Bach
When one paints an ideal, one does not need to limit one’s imagination. Ellen Key
Worry is a misuse of imagination. Dan Zadra
Because when you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worthwhile. L.M. Montgomery
Imagination means nothing without doing. Charles Chaplin
To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted. George Kneller
Sometimes imagination pounces; mostly it sleeps soundly in the corner, purring. Terri Guillemets
The imagination is a palette of bright colors. You can use it to touch up memories or you can use it to paint dreams. Robert Brault
The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment. Tony Robbins
Most Inspirational Quotes On Imagination
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. Robert Fulghum
- Imagination is not only the uniquely human capacity to envision that which is not, and therefore the fount of all invention and innovation. In its arguably most transformative and revelatory capacity, it is the power to that enables us to empathize with humans whose experiences we have never shared. J. K. Rowling
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. Jamie Paolinetti
- My imagination completely controls me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams. I’ve always had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, love and horror are in my blood. Kim Elizabeth
- You need imagination in order to imagine a future that doesn’t exist. Azar Nafisi
- I have a good imagination. Look, I know what it feels like to have a broken heart. I know what it feels like to feel something for somebody. I’m just too weird to be in a relationship. Diane Warren
- There are certain half-dreaming moods of mind in which we naturally steal away from noise and glare and seek some quiet haunt where we may indulge our reveries and build our air castles undisturbed. Washington Irving
- First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination. Napoleon Hill
- Imagination is the true magic carpet. Norman Vincent Peale
- And I must say the imagination also a very powerful tool. It helps you to achieve your need very quickly. It inspires you more when you think about it. Sampath Bandara
- Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun. George Scialabba
- Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is. Sir Francis Bacon
- The imagination is man’s power over nature. Wallace Stevens
- My imagination makes me human and makes me a fool; it gives me all the world and exiles me from it. Ursula K. Le Guin
- I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see. Duane Michals
- Those who do not think outside the box are easily contained. Nicolas Manetta
- To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science. Albert Einstein
- Imagine what the most motivated and ambitious person in the world would likely be doing right now. . . Now do that! Strange Flow
- There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder. Ronald Reagan
- Start today by imagining the life you want in the future and taking one practice step towards it. Denise Duffield Thomas
- I mean, the most important thing to me is imagination. Rob Walton
- Imagination is a natural resource. It is not a thing, a process, or a system. It is not a plan, or a strategy, or a process that you can follow or implement. Imagination is a raw material that we can use for whatever we want. Brian Reich
- Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you may be following as an occupation, there is room for you to make yourself more useful, and in that manner more productive, by developing and using your ‘imagination’. Napoleon Hill
- Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake? Leonardo da Vinci
- The best use of imagination is creativity. Deepak Chopra
- Our imagination is the workshop of the mind. This is the place where dreams are born, ideas are nourished, and plans are made. David DeNotaris
- Let your imagination run wild.
- Our imagination is a very powerful tool. It’s something that can help us achieve great things, even if it’s just in our mind. What you think is what you become eventually. Joseph Help
- Reality is for people that lack imagination. Hayao Miyazaki
- Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. Plato
- As crazy and weird as the imagination of children can be, we need to encourage that type of thinking. Even participate in imaginary events with our kids. Jason Hall
- Imagination is an instrument of survival. Rogier Van Der Heide
- Change begins with fresh eyes, in other words. It begins with an awakened imagination. Mark Buchanan
- When you start to develop your powers of empathy and imagination, the whole world opens up to you. Susan Sarandon
- Since it doesn’t cost a dime to dream, you’ll never shortchange yourself when you stretch your imagination. Robert Schuller
- Reality can be beaten with enough imagination. Mark Twain
- Your imagination, just like your body, grows through exercise. Wayne Dyer
- I have too much imagination to be a housewife. Marilyn Monroe
- We are here to recognize all of the limiting beliefs and become an inspiration for the world to follow guiding a new way of life in which limitation does not exist and the possibilities are as limitless as your imagination. Debbie Dixon
- Imagination is the power of the mind over the possibilities of things. William Stevens
- By imagining experiences in your mind, you can gain reference experiences that translate to your physical reality, but you will find that facing your fears in the physical world is much more life-changing than simply experiencing them in your mind. Beau Norton
- Expand your imagination. Jeff Hardy
- True imagination is not fanciful daydreaming; it is fire from heaven. Ernest Holmes
- Be free like a child. Let your imagination fly high. You must make it a point to surround yourself with the people who are like that. Domenico Mazza
- Visualization is the act of picturing something in your mind. It utilizes the incredible power of your imagination. Mark Snyder
- Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it. Michelangelo
- Use your imagination not as an escape from reality but as an aid to making your reality the best it could possibly be. Amy Pendergrass
- True change takes place in the imagination. Thomas Moore
- I imagine; therefore, I belong and am free. Lawrence Durrell
- Through imagination, visualization, and choosing new thoughts and actions, we can create a new reality in our lives. Candy Paull
- All I imagine is good things happening and coming my way. It is my mind, so why shall I not use it to empower me?
- To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. Thomas Edison
- Life is only limited by a lack of imagination.
- My imagination is a monastery and I am its monk. John Keats
- Imagination grows by exercise, and contrary to common belief, is more powerful in the mature than in the young. W. Somerset Maugham
- I can’t think of any reason not to try as hard as possible and accomplish as much as humanely imaginable. Strange Flow
- To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, to imagine your facts is another. John Burroughs
- Use your imagination to fly to a world of prosperity, abundance, and success.
- Creativity is a defining quality of the human spirit, a force of nature, the mainstream of imagination accessible to all. Yet it is not free to run in schools and societies still repressed by restrictive ideas about the nature of creative intelligence, how it can be cultivated and taught, who can do it and who cannot, and how it changes the world. Shaun McNiff
- Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination. John Dewey
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau
- Acquiring new ideas will help you boost your creative imagination. When you want to do something, you can connect ideas you have already heard and either copy or modify them to help you reach your goal. Amar Hasic
- I imagine that yes is the only living thing. E. E. Cummings
- Begin noticing and being careful about keeping your imagination free of thoughts that you do not wish to materialize. Instead, initiate a practice of filling your creative thoughts to overflow with ideas and wishes that you fully intend to manifest. Honor your imaginings regardless of others seeing them as crazy or impossible. Wayne Dyer
- If you change your imagination, you can change your mood. Stephanie Conkle
- If the winds of fortune are temporarily blowing against you, remember that you can harness them and make them carry you toward your definite purpose, through the use of your imagination. Napoleon Hill
- Without imagination what a poor thing my world would be! My garden would be a silent patch of earth strewn with sticks of a variety of shapes and smells. But when the eye of my mind is opened to its beauty, the bare ground brightens beneath my feet, and the hedge-row bursts into leaf, and the rose-tree shakes its fragrance everywhere. Helen Keller
- It takes a small effort of imagination to recognise that the way in which the average person in the west lives today would have been inconceivable to anyone living prior to the “scientific revolution”. We enjoy at easy grasp a technology that kings of an earlier time could not dream of, let alone possess. Gary Lachman
The Some Facts About Imagination
- What did Albert Einstein say about imagination?
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
- What is the power of imagination?
Imagination has the immense power because it’s the source of all creative thinking, which is even more important than knowledge.
- Who said we are only limited by our imagination?
Quotes by Ron Garan: We are limited only by our imagination and our will to act.
- How is imagination important?
Imagination is basically the ability to explore ideas and concepts. It influences everything we do, think about and create.