A day at the beach is never lost time. While recent studies show that the beach help us to unwind and recharge our minds, beach quotes show that how beach has been touching the souls.
If you’re searching for famous nature quotes and cute mountain quotes that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of sweet snow quotes, best moon quotes and popular sunshine quotes.
Top 10 Beach Quotes
Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away. – Sarah Kay
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. – Jacques Yves Cousteau
To escape and sit quietly on the beach – that’s my idea of paradise. – Emilia Wickstead
Beach Rules: Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the salty air. Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, reflect. Collect seashells. Bare-feet required.
Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.
My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go. – Henry David Thoreau
Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach. – Michelle Held
A day at the beach is never lost time. When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place.
I like anywhere with a beach. A beach and warm weather is all I really need. – Rob Gronkowski
What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading and transportation to another world and other people’s problems. – Jane Green
Best Beach Quotes
There is no doubt that beach makes everything better and it’s good for your mind, body and spirit. Beautiful beach sand quotes are guaranteed to get you in good mood and smiling.
To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.Jeanne Moreau
On the beach, you can live in bliss.Dennis Wilson
To me the sea is a continual miracle; The fishes that swim–the rocks–the motion of the waves–the ships, with men in them, What stranger miracles are there?Walt Whitman
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.Kahlil Gibran
For whatever we lose (like you or me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.e.e. Cummings
A beach is not only a sweep of sand but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.Henry Grunwald
Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.Henry Beston
I still love things that you don’t even need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars.Maria Sharapova
I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.Helen Keller
To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.Isaac Newton
No words can express, The depth of her contentment, As she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, They create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breeze kiss, Her sun-bronzed skin, And she wonders… Could there ever be a greater destiny, Than to be born with a love, For the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home.Suzy Toronto
When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.Rainer Maria Rilke
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.Mother Teresa
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.Mahatma Gandhi
We need the tonic of wildness…At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of nature.Henry David Thoreau
After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.Pam Shaw
Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments or scavenging among seaweed and whitened timbers like the homesick refugees of a long war.Loren Eiseley
Total physical and mental inertia are highly agreeable, much more so than we allow ourselves to imagine. A beach not only permits such inertia but enforces it, thus neatly eliminating all problems of guilt. It is now the only place in our overly active world that does.John Kenneth Galbraith
I honestly think the beach is the only place children actually entertain themselves.Donna McLavy
At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.Sandy Gingras
Come walk with me, take off your shoes, let’s walk the beach with only the moon to light the path and waves to hear you tell me you love me. Why does the ocean rock the moon to sleep every night? So the sun will wake and kiss the beach.J. Henson
My life is like a stroll on the beach… as near to the edge as I can go.Thoreau
The beach is not a place to work; to read, write or to think.Anne Morrow Lindbergh
It is easier to do nothing by the sea than anywhere else.. because bathing and basking on the shore cannot be considered an employment but only an apotheosis of loafing.E. F. Benson
The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea.Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Inspirational Beach Quotes To Make Your Day
Famous beach life quotes will instantly put you at ease and show that when you need relaxation or reflection, there’s no place like the beach.
- One learns first of all in beach living the art of shedding; how little one can get along with, not how much. Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- My sense of direction leads me one way: to the beach.
- Mind on a permanent vacation, the ocean is my only medication, wishing my condition isn’t ever going to go away. Jimmy Buffett
- I want to run the beach’s length because it never ends. Deborah Ager
- Life’s a beach.
- If we were motivated by money, we would have sold the company a long time ago and ended up on a beach. Larry Page
- The sea! the sea! the open sea! The blue, the fresh, the ever free! Bryan W. Procter
- It was love at first sight, the day I met the beach.
- Some beach somewhere, there’s a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm trees are growing, warm breezes blowing. I picture myself there, some beach somewhere.
- I hope someday I’ll wake up to see that I live on the beach.
- Set your clock to beach time.
- There’s no place like home except for the beach.
- Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
- If there’s a heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it. Jimmy Buffett
- Limitless and immortal, the waters are the beginning and end of all things on earth. Heinrich Zimmer
- In this big ball of people, I’m just one grain of sand on this beach.
- Everything is better at the beach. Even the rain.
- I’m just a simple guy swimming in a sea of sharks. Don Johnson
- Even the upper end of the river believes in the ocean. William Stafford
- You never really know what’s coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can really do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drown in its monstrosity. Alysha Speer
- Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.
- Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds. Aristotle Onassis
- At night, when the sky is full of stars and the sea is still you get the wonderful sensation that you are floating in space. Natalie Wood
- Just think of a beach and smile.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the beach.
- The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea. Isak Dinesen
- There’s no place like home. Except for the beach.
- Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach.
- Come to the beach, Where the sea is blue, And little white waves come running at you. A wave comes splashing, Over your toes. You just stand still, and away it goes. We’ll build a castle down by the sea, and look for shells if you’ll come with me.
- Keep calm and beach on.
- Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun. Brian Wilson
- Life is better at the beach.
- Life takes you down many paths but my favorite ones lead to the beach.
- The only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair. Zac Brown Band
- Catch a wave and you’re sitting on top of the world. The Beach Boys
- I believe in the beach curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul.
- Beach is cheaper than therapy.
- A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life. Linda Gerber
- She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air. Holly Black
- Beach: a place of relaxation, rest and tranquility.
- You can never have too much beach.
- Even castles made from sand fall to the ocean. Jimi Hendrix
- Beach: if I’m not on it, near it, or looking at it, I’m dreaming of it.
- B.E.A.C.H.: Best Escape Anyone Can Have.
- We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.
- It doesn’t matter where you go in life as long as you go to the beach.
- In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand, there is the story of the earth. Rachel Carson
- I’m pretty sure my birthstone is a sea shell.
- There’s no place like home. Except for the beach.
- Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home. Sylvia Earle
- The calming movement of the sea along with the restless ocean breeze gently caresses me creating a soothing trance which lulls me to a place of peace. M. L. Borges, By The Sea
- She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar. Janet Fitch
- That the sea is one of the most beautiful and magnificent sights in Nature, all admit. John Joly
- The beach is a great place to relieve the soul-crushing stress you build up in the traffic going to the beach.
- My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air. Christina Applegate
- Waves tossed themselves against the shore, dragging grit and sand between their nails as they were slowly pulled back out to sea. Holly Black
Sunny Beach Quotes To Make You Happy
- Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
- The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you’ve been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean. Beyoncé Knowles
- Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach. Brian Wilson
- I’ll have a side of the beach with my morning coffee.
- The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea. Isak Dinesen
- I live in Florida, and when people ask how close to the beach I am, I say, Twelve minutes or twelve hours. Depends on which beach you want to go to. Jarod Kintz
- The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. Isak Dinesen
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came… John F. Kennedy
- A walk on the Beach is worth a Thousand Words.
- Writers begin with a grain of sand and then create a beach. Robert Black
- The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul. Wyland
- Ocean, n. A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for the man who has no gills. Ambrose Bierce
- Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. Robert Henri
- I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within – in front of the sea. Rafael Nadal
- In the waves of change, we find our direction.
- The beach of life can be anything and everything from tranquil, calm, sunny, peaceful, and magically wonderful to gray, overcast, turbulent, roller-coaster-y, or stormy. Barbara Legan
- There was a magic about the sea. People were drawn to it. People wanted to love by it, swim in it, play in it, look at it. It was a living thing that was as unpredictable as a great stage actor: it could be calm and welcoming, opening its arms to embrace it’s audience one moment, but then could explode with its stormy tempers, flinging people around, wanting them out, attacking coastlines, breaking down islands. Cecelia Ahern
- The sea, the great unifier, is man’s only hope. Now, as never before, the old phrase has a literal meaning: we are all in the same boat. Jacques Cousteau
- Our knowledge is a little island in a great ocean of nonknowledge. Isaac Bashevis Singer
- I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me. Anna Quindlen
- You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop. Rumi
- If you need me, call me on my shell.
- I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach. Rosamund Pike
- The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace. Kate Chopin
- I miss the beach, the peace it brings you. I love the sound and smell of the sea. Genesis Rodriguez
- Studies have shown that those who take the time to smell the roses and view nature are able to lower their blood pressure and reduce their stress. Just sitting on the beach can be a great way to relax your nerves. Salma Stockdale
- Every day should be a beach day.
- The beach is truly home, its broad expanse of sand as welcoming as a mother’s open arms. What’s more, this landscape, which extends as far as the eye can see, always reminds me of possibility. Joan Anderson
- What is any ocean but a multitude of drops? David Mitchell
- For whatever we lose (like you or me), It’s always our self we find in the sea. E. E. Cummings
- The sea lives in every one of us. Wyland
- The waves of the sea help me get back to me. Jill Davis
- In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. Rachel Carson
- Eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides.
- For her the ocean was more than a dream, it was a place she needed to visit to find herself. And when she returned to the city, you could see the sun in her eyes, the wind in her hair, and taste the infinite salt in her lips. Jose Chavez
Romantic Beach Quotes
Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean. Ryunosuke Satoro
You had me at aloha.
As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart, never full of love.
You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean. Mitch Albom
Long walks on the beach are the supposed holy grail of a romantic evening. The beach becomes a kind of utopia – the place where all our dreams come true. Roxane Gay
Sometimes just being on a beach with my loved ones is all the adventure I need. Guy Laliberte
He held her like a seashell and listened to her heart.
You all want to know what my dream is? Very simple. To walk along the beach, holding the hand of my lover. Michelle Bachelet
You, me, and the sea.
I love you to the beach and back.
I whale always love you.
I love you more than there are grains of sand on the beach, fish in the sea, waves in the ocean.
The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
In high tide or in low tide, I’ll be by your side. Bob Marley
You will find that endless ocean, and that’s how my love will always be. Elvis Presley
You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
The ocean is both my mistress and my lover. How else can I explain her salty kiss that is still on my lips. Anthony T. Hincks
I love you like the sea loves the shore.
Take time in a place you love, restore your spirit on the beach. Luanne Rice
Beach is good for your mind, body and soul. Capture perfectly your emotions with these sweet and funny phrases, and caption for selfie. When all you need are the perfect summer beach Instagram captions:
Beach vibes only.
Life is better in flip flops.
Keep calm and go to the beach.
Good times and tan lines.
If you need me, call me on my shell phone.
A good beach day keeps the doctor away.
Life takes you down many paths, but the best ones lead to the beach.
Sandy toes. Sunkissed nose.
A change in latitude would help my attitude.
No one likes a shady beach.
Life’s a beach, and I’m just playing in the sand.
I want to be wild, beautiful, and free. Just like the sea.
A walk on the beach soothes the soul.
Good vibes happen on the tides.
The beach is calling and I must go.
Everyone should believe in something. I believe I’ll go to the beach.
Beach hair, don’t care.
Gone to the beach. Back never.
Resting beach face.
I wonder if the beach misses me.
Don’t worry, beach happy.
Happiness is a day at the beach.
I’m getting some beach therapy.
All I need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
Life’s a beach, find your wave.
Sun of a beach.
I need some beach therapy.
The beach gives me porpoise.
Home is where the anchor drops.
Happiness comes in waves.
Salt in the air. Sand in my hair.
I can sea clearly now.
Talk to the sand.
When in doubt, paddle out.
I love you to the sand bar and back.
Beach you to it.
Less worries, more sunshine.
Life is simple, just add water.
Seashells are love letters in the sand.
Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
The ocean breeze sets my mind at ease.
High tides and good vibes.
Beach to you it.
Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
Keep palm and carry on.
Shell-abrate good times, come on!
You can find me where the sand meets the water.
Nothing soothes the soul like a day by the water.
We mermaid for each other.
The ocean’s roar is music to the soul.
Let the sea set you free.
Sky above, sand below, peace within.
Dear ocean, Thank you for making us feel tiny, salty, humble, and inspired, all at once.
Me and the ocean: Love at first sight.
Nama’stay at the beach.
I’ve got sunshine on my mind.
Leave footprints of love and kindness wherever you go.
An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
Happier than a seagull with a French fry.
Just a fish out of water.
Wherever you go, bring your own sunshine.
May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.
Saltwater cures all wounds.
Girls just wanna have sun.
Salty and sweet.
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to leave the shore.
Never give up for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Memories are made in flip-flops.
Vacation mode: activated.
Sunshine is the best medicine.
Sandy toes, freckled nose.
How to get a beach body: Step 1: Have a body. Step 2: Go to the beach.
Some Facts About Beach
How is the beach made?
They are results of wave action. Their materials come from erosion.
What animals live on the beach?
Beach mice, sea turtles, Shore and seabirds, marine mammals, isopods and other sand dwellers etc.
What are good beach captions?
You can use captions such as “Beach life is sheared perfect”, “Life is good at the beach”, “E.A.C.H – Best Escape Anyone Can Have.” and so on…