You and your brother share a bond that you do not have with anyone else. Best brother quotes and quotation will help and inspire your feelings.
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. — Marc Brown tweet
Best Brother Quotes
“Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” – Oscar Wilde
“Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
“My brother is my only best friend. No one can replace him.”
“There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” –Anna Quindlen
“We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
“Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
“Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
“I had a brother who was my saviour, made my childhood bearable.” – Maurice Sendak
“I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.” – James Boswell
“Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.”
“I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood are a condition people have to work at.” – Maya Angelou
“A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.”
“Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.” – Melodie Ramone
“The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe.” – Rachel Weisz
“She had always wanted a brother. And she had one now. Sebastian. It was like always wanting a puppy and being a hellhound instead.” – Cassandra Clare
“I smile because you’re my brother. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!”
“The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.” – Jane Austen
“I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him.”
“When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Antisthenes
“Brothers will you build forts? Shoot hoops? Teach me to skip rocks? Tell me stories in the dark? Always be my best friend.”
“Brother is a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.”
“After a girl is grown, her little brothers — now her protectors — seem like big brothers.” – Terri Guillemets
“Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Nobody will ever be able to understand your craziness like your brother and although you don’t see each other as much as you’d like, he will always remain your friend and be there for you when you need him the most. While people will come and go in your life, your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime.” – Ritu Ghatourey
“The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.” – Garrison Keillor
“A brother is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.”
“He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
“I had a really wonderful upbringing. We were a tight family. It was wonderful to grow up with so many siblings. We were all just a year or two apart, and we were always so supportive of each other. I learned everything from my older brother and sister and taught it to my younger sisters.”
“A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”
“A friend is a brother who was once a bother.”
“You’re my brother, I miss you when you’re away, I hate you when you hurt me, I love you when you’re just yourself, I’m your sister when you do stupid things…”
“It takes two men to make one brother.” – Israel Zangwill
“We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.” – Michael Morpurgo
“Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
“A brother is a friend God gave you; A friend is a brother your heart chose for you.”
“Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.” – Hindu Proverb
“The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.”
“There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” – Edwin Markham
“Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
“Not only had my brother disappeared, but―and bear with me here―a part of my very being had gone with him. Stories about us could, from them on, be told from only one perspective. Memories could be told but not shared.” – John Corey Whaley
“The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.” – Winston Pendelton
“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”” – Harmon Kellebrew
“Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared and supported.”
“One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“Brother – a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.”
“None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.”
“When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out-of-the-way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.” – Dan Pearce
“Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.” – Brandy Norwood
“Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
“I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.” – Bob Hope
“All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers.” – Chief Joseph
“If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.” – Sami Levenson
“There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
“To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.” – Clara Ortega
“My sister was drowning in the ocean once, and my brother and I dove in and saved her. True story. She owes us her life. It’s great leverage; we abuse it all the time!” – Matt Barr
“I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy.” – Sarah Wynter
“It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.” – Dylan Thomas
“Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and an be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face.” – St. Francis of Assisi
“A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.” – Marian Sandmaier
“Being pretty on the inside means you don’t hit your brother and you eat all your peas – that’s what my grandma taught me..” – Lord Chesterfield
“I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”
“Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
“There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
“It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on!”
“I was a tomboy and I didn’t have a bunch of brothers but I always wanted them and so I sort of adopted a few of my great friends to be my brother..” – Olivia Wilde
“The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.” – Chloe Moretz
“Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.”
“I hated Chris, my brother. I would pull his hair and kick him, until one day my father gave him permission to fight back. I’ll be apologizing to him for the rest of my life.” – Stevie Nicks
“My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.” – Rod Stewart
“Be grateful when you older brothers growl you, and when they tell you what to do and. Beautiful they are just trying to fulfil their duty of protecting you.”
“My father wants me to be like my brother, but I can’t be.” – Robert Mapplethorpe
“If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – Amaury Nolasco
“Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson
“Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.” – Jane Austen
“Someone who hides my toys and breaks my dolls. But he picks me up whenever I fall. Someone who stands by my side and holds my hand. When things don’t go well he helps me understand. Someone who makes funny faces to see how I’d react I love my brother and that’s a fact.”
“I never had little brothers, so I was totally not used to hearing a lot of cussing at a young age! I learned what ‘pull my finger’ meant the hard way.” -Danica McKellar
Quotes For Brother
- When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
- We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers. – Martin Luther King
- Blessed is the servant who loves his brother as much when he is sick and useless as when he is well and can be of service to him. And blessed is he who loves his brother as well when he is afar off as when he is by his side, and who would say nothing behind his back he might not, in love, say before his face.
- My brother is my best friend. – Erinn Smart
- There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love of a brother. – Astrid Alauda
- If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!
- He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal. – Gregg Levoy
- When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because of its mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
- I may fight with my siblings. But once you lay a finger on them, you’ll be facing me.
- My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional.
- A Brother may not be a Friend, but a Friend will always be a Brother. – Benjamin Franklin
- If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother. – Epictetus
- Brothers and sisters peas in a pod bump on a log, bugs in a rug, birds of a feather, partners in crime, friends forever.
- I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.
- I can’t promise to solve all your problems but I can promise you won’t have to face them alone.
- Sibling relationships outlast marriages, survive the death of parents, resurface after quarrels that would sink any friendship. They flourish in a thousand incarnations of closeness and distance, warmth, loyalty, and distrust.
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
- There is a destiny that makes us brothers, no one goes his way alone; all that we send into the lives of others, comes back into our own. – Edwin Markham
- He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth. – Kahlil Gibran
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Moreover, if your brother shall trespass against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. – Matthew 18:15
- What strange creatures brothers are. – Jane Austen
- I smile because you’re my brother and I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
- My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. – Mark McKinnon
- There is no success you can celebrate more than the success of a brother. – Diego Luna
- No one could understand the bond between me and my brother. I struggled to understand the forces that drove his soul in one direction and mine in another. – Barry White
- I grew up with an older brother, and the bond between siblings is unlike anything else, and it can be a real journey to accept what that bond is once you both mature into it. Because it’s not always what you want. It’s not always what you expect. It’s not always what you imagined or hoped. But it’s one of the most important things in the world. – Ben Schnetzer
- My childhood, I wouldn’t say it was bad. It helped me grow up. I stayed out of trouble. My parents taught me what’s wrong and right, and knowing that I had a little brother following me, I had to make sure I was doing the right thing so he knows what’s right, too. I was in the house nine days out of 10. There wasn’t nothing good outside for me. – Russell Westbrook
Just say it. “I love you and I am proud of you, no matter what”
And also show him you love him through your actions. Because actions speak louder than words.
Being a brother means to be supportive, not judgey. You can trust, rely on, and count on each other’s during their darkest times.
Remember that you are best friends. Firstly, acceptance and being honest are the key. Also, spend time together and offer advice when needed