Sometimes there aren’t enough words in any language to express how our parents are important for us. Thankfully, mom is basically filled with infinite wisdom, so she usually knows ours without having to say anything. Anyway, mom quotes will remind how mothers are these precious people we all want to be part of our lives, and you should send a message to mom to say thank you with love.
Mothers are always special. No matter how old you get, you always love your mother as she is the one who loves you unconditionally. Do yourself a favor and don’t depend on quotes, wishes, and greeting cards. Make it personal and dig deep in your heart to think of something sweet you have to say to the woman who has made unimaginable sacrifices in her own life to infuse happiness in yours. You can get some inspiration from short family quotes but
you should create your own I love you mom messages that will help you express your appreciation to your mother.
“I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” —Tom Hiddleston
“Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
“Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” —Harriet Beecher Stowe
You may also want to read mother daughter quotes or that celebrate this strong bond.
If you’re searching for the best words and images to share with your family members… look no further! From the awesome quotes about sisters, father daughter quotes, and bro quotes, we’ve got you covered.
I Love You Mom Quotes
- “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” ―Kristin Hannah
- A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all complain little. Gives all, expects little. My dear Mom, your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I always love you from my heart and forever will. Thanks for everything, love you, mom.
- A mother cannot be defined by words. Also, strong women quotes aren’t enough. She sees everything, says something. Sacrifices everything, complains something. My dear Mom, the warmth of your love is just a magic. As a mother you are fantastic. I love you, mom. The things become more beautiful when you are with me. You always make my dream comes true.
- “Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don’t want their kids … but when you look more closely, you realize that they’re doing those kids a favor. They’re just trying to give them a better life.” ―Jodi Picoult
- With you, I have fought and argued with you. But you kept a calm mood. Your heart has always had an open door for me. I love you, mom.
- “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” ―Gail Tsukiyama
- If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you, mom.
- “My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” ―Jodi Picoult
- I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you, mom.
- “Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way, we were bound together for eternity.” ―Alice Hoffman
- As mom and son, we are connected with one another and your love is the soup for my soul. I love you mother.
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” ―Agatha Christie
- “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” ―Donna Ball
- I will never be able to describe what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, sweet, caring and cute. It is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you, mom.
- “‘I always wondered why God was supposed to be a father,’ she whispers. ‘Fathers always want you to measure up to something. Mothers are the ones who love you unconditionally, don’t you think?'” ―Jodi Picoult
- Mom, you made my life wonderful and pushed me to be successful. I don’t know what I can do for you. I love you, mom.
- “Mama took me in her arms and held me tight. Her embrace was hot and she smelled like sweat, dust, and grease, but I wanted her. I wanted to crawl inside her mind to find that place that let her smile and sing through the worst dust storms. If I had to be crazy, I wanted my mama’s kind of crazy, because she was never afraid.” ―Sarah Zettel
- “I will look after you and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say. I am here. I brought my whole self to you. I am your mother.” ―Maya Angelou
Send Message To Mom
- For all of the times, I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom.
- You were with me in all the times on both my difficulty and success. You are incomparable to anyone in this world. I love you, mom.
- I cannot comprehend the kind of love I developed for you since the day I realize you are my mother. Not even a stone can resist the hotness of the words that will explain my love for you. I love you, mom!
- You are my precious gift from God forever. I love you, mom. A very sweet good morning to you.
- I have success because you’re my Mom. I have happiness because you’re my Mom. I have love because you’re my Mom. I’m so glad I have you as my mother.
- Mom, you are the only one who stays with me forever. I thank you for everything and for things you are going to do. I love you mom so much.
- I never appreciated the things you did for me all these years. But now that I am a parent, I am in awe of the sacrifices you’ve made to bring me up. Better late than never. Mom, I love you!
- You guide me with your loving hand and gentle wisdom. You are always with me through all my troubles. Thank you for being there. I love you, mom.
- Mom, you are the only one who gives me everything without expecting anything in return. You’re such a wonderful person, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
- Through selfless services, you brought me up to this stage in life and I am happy with myself for the entire things you have done in my life, without you, my life is incomplete. I know I cannot pay you back because you have sacrificed everything for me. I love you, mom!
- I give a tribute to a wonderful woman in this world who works very hard to raise her children and to give them a good future. She is a superwoman and yes… SHE IS MY MOM. I love you very much, mom. You are a great woman.
- Even if life promises nothing, as long as the only true treasure called me, mom is here I will always be satisfied to live in this world, I am happy having understood that you are here for me. Now and for the rest of my life, I will love you, Mom!
Thank You Mom Text
- It is impossible to put into words everything I appreciate about you. From who you are as a person, to the person you raised me to be, everything about you is amazing. First of all, thank you for never giving up on our family or on me. From day one you have been my support system and my greatest fan.
- All that I am, all that I do, all that I ever had, I owe it all to you. Thank You, mom,
- I thank you for always holding my hand. I thank you for giving me the love you always have. I am very lucky to have you.
- I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.
- For all of the times, I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom.
- The love between a mother and her child last forever and I’m so lucky and thank you for loving me unconditionally, Mom.
- “My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.” – Carrie Latet
- Your touch is healing, your voice is melodious and the motherly love that you shower on me is just heavenly. Thanks, mom.
- The PUREST and TRUEST meaning of the word UNCONDITIONAL can only be found in a MOTHER’S LOVE. Thanks for everything mom.
- Thank you, mom, for always being here for me to love me and care for me when I felt like no one else did. No one can ever take your place ever.
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- They say that you can choose friends but not family. I’m glad that’s true because I have the best family ever, and you are the reason for it. Thanks, mum.
- Despite failures, she stands up. Despite sorrow, she cheers up. Even in pain, she fights! No one could be as stronger as she. And that’s my mom! Thank you so much, mom!
- You’re my sun-kissed morning, my starry night, my blissful afternoon siesta and my crackling dawn. You’re the light of my life without which I cannot exist. I love you mom thank you.
- With every rising day, I feel very happy as you are my source of inspiration. I thank god for giving you as my mother. Thank you, mom.
- Mom, you’re there with me through all my pain and gain; an uncomplaining and loving heart even in the midst of turmoil. What a wonderful mom you are. I love you so much!
- Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love. Thank you, mom.
- Little by little I began to be used to you until now I understand how much I have been swimming in the ocean of love, as I grow up my instinct opens up to feel the impact of the love of whom a mother is then found you right before me. Thanks, mom!
- No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I would never be able to show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You are my hero, you are my strength. Thank you, mom.
- Mom, because you’re a woman like I am, you understand all that I go through. You lead and guide me with your loving hand and gentle wisdom. Thank you, mom. May God bless you.
- A single person to take all roles in herself is my mom. Yes, she plays all her vital roles very well, role as a daughter, role as a wife, role as a daughter in law, role as a mother, role as a grandma and also the role as a good human being. She is the miraculous creation of God. Thanks so much, mom!
- “There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.”
- You are wonderful indeed and I am just sorry that I don’t say this enough. As your son, I want you to know that I treasure your wise counsel and advice and you truly deserve a Ph.D. as the greatest tutor in my life. Thank you, mum and I love you!
- Anyone can come and go to any part of your life, mom is the only one stays with you forever. Mom thank you so much for the way you have been to me. Thank you, my dear mom!