Of all the birthdays you celebrate year-round, the birthday of your mother is likely to be one of the most important. There is a special kind of appreciation that we all have for our mothers and for good reason. A mother is a wonderful combination of warmth, kindness, laughter and love. To remember this fact everyday, cute short mother daughter quotes are great.
Mother’s birthday is always a significant day. Every mother deserves special recognition on her birthday. Mums deserve the sweetest messages, the cutest hugs and the most touching greetings. And don’t forget to use best thank you quotes everyday to show how grateful you are.
Remember how many tough situations she went through for the sake of your happiness and how much she has sacrificed for you. So, congratulate her through heartfelt messages is the least that you can do.
Below, you will find a complete list of unique and useful greetings for happy birthday mom. Read through them all and find the one that is perfect for your relationship with your mom.
Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
These happy birthday mom quotes and sayings will help you to convey your gratitude and love. Make the most influential woman in your life smile, show her that she holds a special place in your heart, and make her eyes sparkle with delight. She will see that her son or daughter loves and appreciates her and will have another unforgettable birthday!
- “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Mothers” — Unknown
- “Every child knows the value of a mother, if he/she does not know it then he/she is not a child at all” — Tutu proverb.
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
- “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.” —J.K. Rowling
- “My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” —Barack Obama
- “My mother … had a very deep inner spirituality that allowed her to rebuild her life. It’s extraordinary that she had such a strong sense of self and such a commitment to the future and such a strong creative sense that she could build new worlds for herself and for us out of the total devastation in her life.” —Caroline Kennedy
Birthday Wishes for Mom with Images
Looking for the perfect birthday messages to express your appreciation? What message can you surely share with mother on her birthday? Here are some ideas and thoughtfully sweet birthday wishes for your mother that might put a smile on her face:
- Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
- Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
- Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor this weekend.
- Today is a special someone’s birthday. This person is my guiding start, my friend, a philosopher, and my guide—it’s you, dearest Mom. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
- A diamond is rare—but you are rarer. A goddess is fair—but you are fairer. An angel is pure—but you are purer. Most importantly, you are my loving mother , and I love you very much. Wishing you a grand birthday.
- Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.
- Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
- Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday.
- You are my source of wisdom and love. I am nothing without you, Mom. Happy Birthday!
- You are always a good mother to me even when I am at my worst. Thank you for being the amazing mother that I don’t deserve. Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy birthday, mom! Without you, I can do nothing, and when you are by my side, I am capable of doing anything! You are my inspiration, I love you.
- Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love and everything else your big heart desires.
- You cannot imagine how much I love you. You cannot guess how much I think about you. Even so, that is all nothing compared to what you have done for me. Wishing you a superb birthday—to the best mother in the world!
- No one knows me like you, Mom. You know just what to say to make me laugh, just what to do to push my buttons, and how to turn my frown into a smile. Happy Birthday to the greatest mom in the world!
- Mom, throughout the life your valuable advices have led me safely. Your words are my guidance and your love is the most precious item to me. Now, this is the opportunity to thank you for everything you did for me. Happy birthday.
- For you my every day feels like a special day. So, I want to make your this birthday with all gorgeous gifts I could ever bring you. It is absolutely your day and I wish you’ll enjoy a lot. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother
- As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Mom, you are the woman for whom what I’m now and tomorrow if I become something better than earlier still you’ll remain as the reason for that success. Wishing that woman a very happy birthday.
- The only person in this world whom I can trust completely. You are the one who will never let me down whatever the situation is. I hope I’ll get the same opportunity to do something for you. Happy birthday.
- My dear loving mother, no matter how wrinkled your face has become, the smile that comes along with it, is more radiant than any person, no matter how young or old. Your kind heart is what has united everyone around you, making them love you. Never stop being this amazing person that you are today. Happy birthday!
- My childhood memories are still fresh in my mind because they are so special. You have made them such colorful. Thank you for all the memories we shared together throughout our life. Happy birthday, mom.
- Mom, do you know how much I love you? I know that it’s beyond anything you can imagine. Happy birthday, mom. Many more birthdays are yet to come and we’ll celebrate them in many colorful ways.
- When everyone told me I’d fail, you told me I had already succeeded, but I just had to put in the work for it. When nobody believed in me, you did. When everything seemed to be dark, you turned on the lights. You are the type of person that everyone needs in their lives, the type of person to always love and believe in others. The person to not care about negatives and only focus on the positives. The type of person that deserves the world, but only asks for love. Because for you, love has always been your entire world. Happy birthday!
- God is so kind that he has blessed me with an amazing mother like you. How fortunate I’m. I’m so glad that I’m passing some great times filled with love, care, wonder, joy and warmth. I’m wishing the best for you on this special day.
- Mom, you are the best in the world. This is not because you are my mother. You have shown your greatness by rising above the tribulations and trials of life. You are an incredible person to me. Happy birthday, greatest mom.
- Mom, your simple smile is powerful that I don’t need any other inspiration and enough to make my day. I’m also writing these words with a smile on my face because I know you’ll be doing the same while reading it. Happy birthday.
- I feel like I am not expressing my love for you enough, so I picked this day as an opportunity to do so. I want you to know what an amazing of a loving mother you are. Always caring for me like nobody else ever has. Always believing in me when nobody did so. Always putting my needs before yours when everyone was looking only after themselves. I love you, and that is the most sincere words that have ever come of my mouth, and I believe they are enough to express what would have taken pages upon pages in order to express my feelings for you correctly. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother!
- Mom, with your perfect guidance you have turned me into someone who has the ability to fulfill your all dreams and desires. I can do anything for you, because you gave me this wonderful life and did everything that I need to grow up. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
- As the world continues to turn, so my love for you continues to grow. You say you love me more, but I am not sure that is true. After all, it’s you I call for advice and you I trust with my deepest secrets. Have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it.
- The wonderful memories of my childhood have become my inspiration to strive hard in life. These memories follow me anywhere I go and I hope it will never stop being so, happy birthday my dearest mom!
Birthday Wishes for Mom from Son
- One of the most irreplaceable things in the world is a mother. Nothing can take the place of a mother; they are special to every child. Happy Birthday mom. I love you so much.
- There is no dictionary that contains the right words to describe how loving, wonderful, caring, and affectionate my mother is. So I am just going to say, happy birthday Mommy!
- Mothers are gods that should be worshiped because it is only a god that will always take pains for others to benefit. Happy Birthday my great mother. I really love you.
- I’ve spent beautiful moments in your womb. I’ve spent beautiful times in your arms. I’ve spent beautiful moments while you carried me. Every day with you is beautiful. Happy Birthday greatest mom. Son loves you.
- My favorite place anywhere in the entire universe is on your shoulder when you hug me. On your birthday, let’s have an especially celebratory hug. Here’s to our relationship and you especially on this day, happy birthday to the sweetest mother!
- It’s difficult to tell how much you mean to me. I am who I am today because of who you are to me. Happy Birthday to you mom. I love you a lot.
- A man would never ask for another mother when he has you. A great mother builds a great son to become a great man. And that’s whom I’ve become today. Happy Birthday Mama. Thanks.
- The bond that we share means everything to me. I would be a lost soul if it weren’t for all the love you have showered upon me all my life. Happy birthday, dear Mom!
- A son like me doesn’t deserve to have a loving mother like you, but your persistent and unconditional love has had an indelible mark upon me, I can’t thank you enough. Happy Birthday mom, love you.
- I am a very lucky boy to have a special mother like you, today you meet another year of life, want this to be a day full of joy and happiness for you. Have a great birthday.
- Mom, It’s your birthday, I promise you that I will always be with you because it’s the least I can do to thank you for everything you’ve given me. Have a lovely day, it is birthday messages for greatest mom in the world.
Birthday Wishes for Mom from Daughter
- The perfect friend for a little girl like me is her mother; you make things easy for me that I can’t think of a day without you in it. Happy Birthday mother. I love you.
- You have given me the priceless gift of life and love. Today, I am going to tell the whole world how caring, loving, and wonderful my mother was, is, and always will be. Happy birthday to you!
- I’ve always wished to become a woman like you when I grow. You’re really strong and hopeful. You stood with dad when he needed someone the most. Oh mom! Happy Birthday. Love you.
- Mum, my husband told me how good I am. Then I told him how good you are to my dad. You’re the greatest role model. Happy Birthday mom, you’re the best among the rest.
- All the jewels in the whole wide world, all the gold of India, and all the money from the Swiss banks are worth nothing next to the love that a mother bestows upon her children. I am lucky to know the wealth of having such a mother.
- I’m writing with teary eyes. I’m writing with a heavy heart. I’m writing with shaking hands. I’m writing because I don’t know how to payback your kindness. Happy Birthday mummy. You’re simply the best.
- After angels, God’s fastest way of attending to every human’s need is through a mother, you have been a mother to me in every way. I will never forget that. Happy Birthday mommy.
- When I was younger, you held my hand to show me the way. Even to this day, I have still also always found your caring hand-holding to lead me to the right destination. I am unable to express my love and gratitude in words. So, I just want to say happy birthday to my dear Mom.
- May your strength never fail you at this point that you need it the most, you have sacrificed a lot for me mother, I owe you a lot. Happy Birthday mom. Stay blessed.
- I hope this day becomes one of the most beautiful of your life and may God bless you so much for all the sacrifices you’ve made throughout your life to give me the best. Have a wonderful birthday mom.
- Dear mother, wholeheartedly I wish you a nice birthday, thank you for your unfailing love and your dedication. I’ll never stop loving you.