Famous loving someone quotes and sayings can help you describe their emotions and feelings in words.
If you’re searching for quotes about love to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of perfect love lines, love text messages and top crazy love quotes.
Top 10 Loving Someone Quotes
When you love someone you know that with every heartbeat they sink deeper into your heart.
Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense. E. E. Cummings
When you truly love someone it means your love is unconditional. It means taking the good and the bad, loving them for the person they are, and not trying to change them into the person you want them to be.
Loving someone meant letting them be who they were, not caging them. Melissa Marr
If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever.
Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go. Kate Winslet
Loving someone is a full time commitment. Use that time wisely. Cherish the high points and fight hard to conquer the challenges. No one said love would be easy, but it is dam sure worth it. Carlos Wallace
Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love – your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person. J.E.B. Spredemann
When you love someone all your saved-up wishes start coming out. Elizabeth Bowen
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
Romantic Loving Someone Quotes
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much and forgetting that you are special too. Ernest Hemingway
Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport. Zayn Malik
If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were. Richard Bach
When you love someone, you know that with every heartbeat they sink deeper into your heart.
You don’t walk away if you love someone. You help the person. Hillary Clinton
When you truly love someone, it means your love is unconditional. It means taking the good and the bad, loving them for the person they are, and not trying to change them into the person you want them to be.
Most important thought, if you love someone, tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store. Walter Payton
Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person. Thich Nhat Hanh
This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet. Rumi
I have learnt one thing in life: that if you love someone, you have to accept that person with his/her flaws. Shaheer Sheikh
Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. Dale Evans
That Love is all there is, is all we know of Love. Emily Dickinson
If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by. Julia Roberts
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche
Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and very important. Lisa Hoffman
Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much a heart can hold. Zelda Fitzgerald
You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them. Tupac Shakur
If you love someone, you love someone. It doesn’t matter; age, colour, c’mon! Sam Taylor-Johnson
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. Victor Hugo
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. Oscar Wilde
Loving someone is a full-time commitment. Use that time wisely. Cherish the high points and fight hard to conquer the challenges. No one said love would be easy, but it is dam sure worth it. Carlos Wallace
Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life. Thomas Merton
Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock. Mary Parrish
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. Sam Keen
Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. John Lennon
If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. Haruki Murakami
You don’t stop loving someone just because you hate them. Hanif Kureishi
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. The Notebook
I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. Madame de Stael
All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. Leo Tolstoy
The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love. Henry Miller
And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God. Les Miserables
When you faithfully love someone with all your heart and give it your all without getting anything in return. Good things will come for you and true love will find you. Diana Vim
To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. T. Tolis
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses. Lao Tzu
You have to come out of your shell to love someone.
I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more. Angelita Lim
When we are in love, we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before. Blaise Pascal
My six-word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.
In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy. Theodor Reik
Best Quotes About Loving Someone
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. Morrie Schwartz
- The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. Woody Allen
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The thing about loving someone is that you have to love them the way they need to be loved and not the way you want to love them. Karrine Steffans
- There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’ Tom Hanks
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. James Baldwin
- Loving someone is tiring and it hurts, but it’s not something I can stop. Youngjae
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. Leo Christopher
- If someone truly loves you, they won’t tell you love stories, they will make a love story with you.
- As the old saying goes, ‘sometimes loving someone means letting them go’. Ellen Hopkins
- You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- To love someone is to understand each other, laugh together, smile with your heart and trust one another.
- Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Nicholas Sparks
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. Herman Hesse
- When you truly love someone, you don’t judge them by their past. You leave it there. Just be happy that their future belongs to you.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
- I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together. A.R. Asher
- If we are serious about loving someone, we have to surrender all the desires within us to manipulate the relationship. Rob Bell
- At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. Plato
- I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars. J.M. Storm
- Anyone can say the love someone…. It’s loving someone enough to let them go that will prove that love. Jessica Jung
- I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.
- Sometimes, someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever.
- We are shaped and fashioned by those we love. Goethe
- I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. Ben Folds
- If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.
- Loving someone never gives you the right to control them. You can’t force them to love you the way you want. Neena Gupta
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused. Paulo Coelho
- By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. Julia Roberts
- Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you.
- I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them all alone.
- In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving. Nicholas Sparks
- Where there is love there is life. Mahatma Gandhi
- I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do. William C. Hannan
- Loving someone always requires you to not love others. Koushun Takami
- Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.
- The more the soul knows, the more she loves, and loving much, she tastes much. W. H. Murray
- We were together. I forget the rest. Walt Whitman
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Oscar Wilde
- There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. Leo Christopher
- I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed. Sarah Dessen
- I never want to stop making memories with you. Pierre Jeanty
- Never set limits when you are loving someone. Debasish Mridha
- All of me loves all of you. John Legend
- You know quite well, deep within you, that there is only a single magic, a single power, a single salvation…and that is called loving. Well, then, love your suffering. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. It is your aversion that hurts, nothing else. Hermann Hesse
- Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young. Sir Arthur Pinero
- Where there is great love, there are always miracles. Willa Cather
- Love must be learned and learned again and again; there is no end to it. Katherine Anne Porter
- If you have to think about whether you love someone or not, then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know. If you have to think about whether you love someone or not, then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know. Janice Markowitz
- She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person. E. Leventhal
- But one of the attributes of love, like art, is to bring harmony and order out of chaos, to introduce meaning and affect where before there was none, to give rhythmic variations, highs and lows to a landscape that was previously flat. Molly Haskell
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring. Oscar Wilde
- Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. Karl Menninger
- To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. Francois Mauriac
- If you love someone who is ruining his or her life because of faulty thinking, and you don’t do anything about it because you are afraid of what others might think, it would seem that rather than being loving, you are in fact being heartless. William Wilberforce
- Earth’s the right place for love. I don’t know where it’s likely to go better. Robert Frost
- Loving someone that doesn’t love you is like reaching for a star. You know you’re never going to reach it, but you just keep trying.
- When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
- They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it! C. JoyBell C.
The Facts About Love Someone
How do you express love to someone you love?
You can start by offering the gift of listening. Say please and thank you, express gratitude and tell your loved ones how much you love and appreciate them.