The Power of Grace
At its heart, grace is gratitude for all that is. Gratitude naturally results when you become aware of the events, processes, and coincidences that must happen to support your life. It is the realization that trillions of cells in your body all coordinate to give you life. Grace is gratitude for our blessings, despite our circumstances. Grace is gratitude for the gift of a blade of grass, the joy of a child, and the existence of the universe.” www.artofgrace.org
Grace and Gratitude – the seen and unseen blessings that flow into our lives. Listening to Panache Desai on the Power of Grace blew my understanding of Grace wide open. Up till then I thought I had a pretty good grasp on it. However, one short hour plunged me to unimagined visceral depths. This was a call to get down and dirty and really live a Grace-filled life. No holds barred. Nothing airy-fairy or wishy-washy about it. It was about ‘walking a Grace-filled life in the swampy muds of life with gumboots on’ type of call. Having said that, Grace is soft, unconditionally loving, nurturing and supportive. Pretty mind-blowing!
I would like to share some of my insights with you.
• To ‘ride the raging river of Grace’ is to live a life that is full, rich, blessed – Heart and Soul full-filling
• To live a Grace-filled life is to be grounded, to experience Life through the Soul not the ego. When life is lived at the level of the Soul everything, no matter what it may be, becomes a blessing, an act of Grace
• To find the Grace in all things is to live life from the Heart of the Soul
• To perceive that Grace has always been in our lives is to perceive the richness of the blessing of Grace that surrounds us, always has, and always will
• To allow Grace to re-write my past, the story of my life, fills every aspect of it with Grace
• To perceive life through my Soul Eyes is to see the Sacred, the Hand of the Divine, in all there is
• To perceive life, life experiences as the Soul, allows Grace and its power, to do its job
• To see the blessing and Power of Grace in everything is to surrender to it and end resistance to life
May you find the blessings and Power of Grace in your life.
(C) Raili Tanska of Soul Gifts
We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace — William Gladstone (1809-1898
Image – Pixabay