Life can get pretty rough sometimes, and we have different ways of coping up. Inspirational cheer up quotes will brighten up the day and raise a smile.
If you’re searching for sayings to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of funniest movie quotes, keep moving forward quotes and amazing grace quotes.
Best Cheer Up Quotes with Images
When you don’t see your life moving in right direction, don’t worry take left :). Cheer up and keep walking. tweet
Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must but take the step. tweet
Remember that sometimes, not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. Dalai Lama tweet
Let us be of cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which never come. Amy Lowell tweet
Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance. tweet
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top. tweet
The habits you created to survive will no longer serve you when it’s time to thrive. Get out of survival mode. New habits, new life. Ebonee Davis tweet
We are very near the end but have not and will not lose our good cheer. Robert Falcon Scott tweet
After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem, there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer. William R. Alger tweet
The sky is everywhere, it begins at your feet. Jandy Nelson tweet
Hands on your hips, a smile on your lips, spirit in your heart, we’re ready to start! tweet
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will be happy. Stephen Fry tweet
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. Mark Twain tweet
Keep loving. Keep trying. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep growing. Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow, and forever. Jeffrey R. Holland tweet
If you can’t you must, and if you must you can. Anthony Robbins tweet
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. A. Einstein tweet
If you are still breathing maybe it is not such a bad day after all. Darren E. Laws tweet
For me, the best thing about winning an award is when the people cheer for your win. When you can see that the people are really happy that you are winning something, that’s the most reward thing in the world. Busta Rhymes tweet
Cheer up. Although life may not be easy now, in the end it’s all worth it. Everything will get better in time. So, smile! tweet
The best of healers is good cheer. Pindar tweet
The energy you give off is the energy you receive. I really think that, so I’m always myself jumping, dancing, singing around, trying to cheer everybody up. Cara Delevingne tweet
Cheer up, buttercup. Storms don’t last forever. tweet
Enjoy the little things and be joyful, for one day you may look back and realize they were actually the things that mattered! tweet
Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So, when things go wrong and you feel like giving up remember you’ve got me. tweet
Do you really want to be happy? You can begin by being appreciative of who you are and what you’ve got. Benjamin Hoff tweet
You are confined only by the walls you build yourself. tweet
Sometimes, in order to cheer up it’s nice to see there are others who are worse off or at least feel the same as you do. tweet
You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens. Mandy Hale tweet
A poet is a nightingale, who sits in darkness and sings to cheer its own solitude with sweet sounds. Percy Bysshe Shelley tweet
It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. Babe Ruth tweet
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come. Philander Johnson tweet
One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change. tweet
The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves. Helen Keller tweet
God will not give you a burden you can’t handle. So, if you find yourself in a mess that’s impossible to resolve take challenge as a compliment. tweet
Sometimes you have to just pick yourself up and carry on. tweet
Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. Helen Keller tweet
Sometimes the reason good things are not happening to you is because you are the good thing that needs to happen to other people. tweet
When things are at their blackest, I say to myself, ‘Cheer up, things could be worse.’ And sure enough, they get worse. Robert Asprin tweet
If you’ve got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing. Melody Carstairs tweet
If Plan A didn’t work. The alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool. tweet
People will always throw stones in your path. What will happen depends on what you make out of it a wall or a bridge! So, cheer up and move on. tweet
Always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears. tweet
I say to myself that I shall try to make my life like an open fireplace, so that people may be warmed and cheered by it and so go out themselves to warm and cheer. George Matthew Adams tweet
Cheer up, tomorrow is another chance. tweet
Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith. Thomas S Monson tweet
Stars can’t shine without darkness. tweet
Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle. Benjamin Franklin tweet
What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be. tweet
Life is better when you’re laughing. tweet
Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest. Dexter Monterde tweet
You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down. Charlie Chaplin tweet
My entire life can be described in one sentence. It didn’t go as planned and that’s ok. Rachel Molchin tweet
Stop searching the world for treasure, the real treasure is in yourself. Pablo tweet
Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything. tweet
Cheer up. You never know maybe something awful will happen tomorrow. John Waters tweet
Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next. tweet
Go as far as you can see, and you will see further. Zig Ziglar tweet
Top Cute Cheer Up Sayings
- There will be days when I walk in an arena and people will cheer and then there might be days when I walk in an arena and people might boo, but it all sounds the same to me because it’s all just noise that lets me know that I’m relevant. Drake
- Let your smile change the world. But don’t let the world change your smile.
- Five Ups of life: Buckle up, Start up, Keep it up, Don’t give up, Cheer up. Vikrmn, Corpkshetra
- In the central place of every heart, there is a recording chamber; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer and courage, you are young. Samuel Ullman
- You carry so much love in your heart. Give some to yourself. r.z
- There are many things evil people can take from you. However, they can never steal your ability to laugh and laugh loud.
- Cheer up sweet beautiful girl! You are going to love again, and it will be magnificent.
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. C.S Lewis
- When we are happy, we are always good, but when we are good, we are not always happy. Oscar Wilde
- Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you. Thomas S. Monson
- There is no investment you can make which will pay you so well as the effort to scatter sunshine and good cheer through your establishment. Orison Swett Marden
- A boo is a lot louder than a cheer. If you have 10 people cheering and one person booing, all you hear is the booing. Lance Armstrong
- Be of good cheer. Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles. Helen Keller
- Wherever the invitation of men or your own occasions lead you, speak the very truth, as your life and conscience teach it, and cheer the waiting, fainting hearts of men with new hope and new revelation. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Every blunder behind us is giving a cheer for us, and only for those who were willing to fail are the dangers and splendors of life. Carl Sandburg
- There is always someone better off than you, and there is always someone worse off than you. C.L. Hall
- Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
- Whenever I’m sad, I just put on ‘SpongeBob’ and I cheer up. Richard Harmon
- The man who radiates good cheer, who makes life happier wherever he meets it, is always a man of vision and faith. Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you do, you will be successful. Albert Schweitzer
- Rise and rise again until lambs become lions. Robin Hood
- Tough times don’t last, tough people do.
- If I need to cheer myself up, I will put on some fabulous ’40s musical on video. But I’m very lucky; I seldom get depressed. Without question, I’m a ‘glass half full’ person. In fact, it’s three-quarters full. Joan Collins
- It’s human nature to be curious about people, and to be more curious about young people than old people. We want to cheer something on at the same time we want to tear it down. That’s just so normal. Amy Grant
- Believe there is a great power silently working all things for good, behave yourself and never mind the rest. Beatrix Potter
- It is through falling down that we learn how to stand up, again. It is through adversity that we gather our strengths to live the life we want… and pursue our dreams.
- I’ve always fed off negativity and wanting people to hate me. That attitude really fueled me for my entire career. So being a guy that people like and want to cheer for is the weird part. Dean Ambrose
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
- No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today, enjoy it and bless God for it. Henry Ward Beecher
- Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. Mahatma Gandhi
- The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good. Bertrand Russell
- Stand up and walk. Move on. After all, you have perfect legs to stand on. Hiromu Arakawa
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Marcus Aurelius
- Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again. Frances Rodman
- If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden. Frances Hodgson Burnett
- I’ve got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I’ll cheer them on in their dreams. Hunter Hayes
- When you’re the cash cow that lays the golden goose egg, people are always going to cheer you on, whatever. Noel Gallagher
- Know that you cannot create great new beginnings until you sincerely celebrate the endings that precede them.
- You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
- I hope you wake up feeling exceptional. You are important, needed and unique.
- You are perfect exactly as you are. With all your flaws and problems, there’s no need to change anything. All you need to change is the thought that you have to change.
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed. Joseph Dooley
- The best book, like the best speech, will do it all make us laugh, think, cry and cheer preferably in that order. Madeleine Albright
- When children have grieving parents it’s also common for them to feel an obligation to cheer them up and make them happy. Simon Callow
- Often, we can help each other most by leaving each other alone; at other times we need the hand-grasp and the word of cheer. Elbert Hubbard
- Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity.
- Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
- When it rains, it pours… but soon, the sun shines again. Stay positive. Better days are on their way.
- They can’t hurt you unless you let them. John C. Maxwell
- Cheer up for pleasant feelings count, they won’t counter progress and productivity. Constance Chuks Friday
- Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional. Roger Crawford
- When you’re lonely have a cup of tea. Read a good book. Breathe. Know that even the saddest moments will come to an end eventually.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. Dr. Seuss
- If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. J. R. R. Tolkien
- Do not grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. Rumi
- Cheer up now you faint-hearted warrior. Not only has Christ travelled the road, but he has defeated your enemies. Charles Spurgeon
- When I get sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome instead. Barney Stilson
- You throw batting practice, you warm up pitchers, you sit and cheer. You do whatever you have to do to stay on the team. Bob Uecker
- If someone decides they’re not going to be happy, it’s not your problem. You don’t have to spend your time and energy trying to cheer up someone who has already decided to stay in a bad mood. Believe it or not, you can actually hurt people by playing into their self-pity. Joyce Meyer
- Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles. Charlie Chaplin
- The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made. Tim Duncan
- Note to self: I am allowed to cry, I am allowed to scream, but I am not allowed to give up. It will all get done somehow. Just breathe.
- You’re going to pass something down no matter what you do or if you do nothing. Even if you let yourself go fallow, the weeds will grow and the brambles. Something will grow. John Steinbeck
- Thinking about your training should put a smile on your face. As cliche as it sounds, you are worth all the time and energy you’ve put in. Unleash your emotions with a cheer, or even a signature roar, after a tough workout. Summer Sanders
- Encourage children to write their own stories, and then don’t rain on their parade. Don’t say, ‘That’s not true.’ Applaud flights of fantasy. Help with spelling and grammar but stand up and cheer the use of imagination. Gail Carson Levine