Being in love affects us from boosting happiness to making you less judgmental, and can induce feelings of everything from pleasure to intense focus. Cute love quotes can help you describe all of these emotions in words.
If you’re searching for best love quotes to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of sweet crush quotes, deep love sayings and I am happy because of you quotes.
Cute Love Quotes
I am happiest when I’m right next to you.
Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. Carroll Bryant
We were together. I forget the rest. Walt Whitman
My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
Tell him I’m going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love, and I won’t be back for 10 minutes! Homer Simpson
Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. Good Will Hunting
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.
You are like the bright morning star which lights up my day. My life has been so beautiful after you came in. You are someone I will always love and there is no replacement for you in my heart! Sigmund Ran
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it. Candace Bushnell
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. Rabindranath Tagore
You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.
It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes. Lucille Ball
The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. Ben Okri
You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.
I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.
You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
Forget the butterflies; I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. Winnie the Pooh
You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
True love stories never have endings. Richard Bach
The only magic I still believe in is love.
A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away. Bil Keane
Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person. Kermit the Frog
There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy: her heart. Melanie Griffith
I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus. The Notebook
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. Bill Wilson
Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important. Lisa Hoffman
There’s always room for love. You just have to move a few things around.
I like it when you smile. But I love it when I’m the reason.
Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love! Christian
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. Ray Croft
Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. Jules Renard
I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. Marilyn Monroe
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Ingrid Bergman
If I know what love is, it is because of you. Hermann Hesse
That’s why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they’d call them something else. Sixteen Candles
You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. No really self-respecting woman would take advantage of it. George Bernard Shaw
You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles Schulz
The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. Eminem
When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
Best Cute Love Quotes From The Heart with Images
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. Joan Crawford
- Don’t let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
- Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching. Satchel Paige
- A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment. Jane Austen
- The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.
- Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. The Wizard of Oz
- The being in love is better than the falling in love. Simply Irresistible
- No one will ever know how perfect you are to me.
- It’s a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face when you’ve gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like. The Bachelor
- And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Paul McCartney
- You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.
- The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Oscar Wilde
- Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me.
- I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours. Bob Dylan
- I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me. Humphrey Bogart
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it… you and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. George Moore
- The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love. Philip James Bailey
- To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. Valerie Lombardo
- Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart. Robert Sexton
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’
- A man is a little thing while he works by and for himself; but when he gives voice to the rules of love and justice, he is godlike. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation. Rainer Maria Rilke
- The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love do not require coupons. George T. Hewitt
- I’ve looked around enough to know that you’re the one I want to go through time with. Jim Croce
- I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever…loving as only you could ever have. Lynette Warren
- Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure. I will never forget the first time you said that you love me. It will always stay as the best moment of my life. Andrea Croft
- Your love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes. Paula Street
- You came like the night thief. Bloomed in my heart like the red rose and I want you to light up my life like the morning sun. Saffron Lumber
- The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life. Kristi Hansel
- My soul mate and have understood the true meaning of love. Lora Joseph
- I love you and why should I care for what people say about you? No matter what they say, I know that satisfying everyone every time is impossible but pissing them is so much fun. Marisa Point
- Even though I found you on an ordinary day, it felt like I found a precious pearl in an oyster when I deep dived into the sea. Baby, you are really that precious to me. Fiona Torrent
- I fell for you in a heartbeat because you are such a sweetheart. Though I fell so easily missing you is the toughest part. That is why I have locked you as priority and only you have the keys to my heart. Wayne Macy
- There is a story behind every little emotion that a person experiences in life. You are the most beautiful story behind the emotion of love in my heart. Winnie Kings
- There is not enough that I can write about you, but I want to end this page by saying that I really, glaringly and daringly love you. Sophia Pacey
- Good things happen to good people. I wonder what did I do that I got that I got an angel like you? Brock Torrens
- You make me happy with your funny gestures which is why I liked you. But then your sweetness and your cute style is what makes me think that you are the one for me. Hings Lawson
- This time next year we will be looking back and smiling for all the joys that we experienced and all the good things we have seen. Then I will know that you are not just a part, but you are my whole heart. Jonah Atwood
- No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. Francois Mauriac
- Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves Henri Frederic Amiel
- Just because somebody doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with everything they got. Thomas Jefferson
- Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it’s not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn’t give up on them. Melai
- We were both young, when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts- I’m standing there, on a balcony in summer air. Taylor Swift