As Helen Keller said, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."
So, what adventure means to you?
Adventure means to be living in outdoors with the mountains and nature. Adventure also means embracing uncertainty and enjoying the challenge of the unknown to get out into the world to experience new things.
By reading and thinking, best quotes will bring back inspiration, and makes you more thankful for the little things in life. Browse through an amazing collection of powerful travel quotes, sun quotes and famous nature quotes.
Make sure to pin these unique, famous and outdoor adventure quotes to Pinterest or share on Facebook for easy reference.
Top 10 Adventure Quotes
Life is an adventure, it’s not a package tour. – Eckhart Tolle
As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen. – Winnie the Pooh
The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. – Henry David Thoreau
Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure. – Irving Wallace
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. – Jawaharlal Nehru
Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you. – Ewan McGregor
Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light. – Yogi Bhajan
Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. – Ernest Hemingway
Best Adventure Quotes
- You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions. Karen Blixen
- Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. Ernest Hemingway
- Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul. Jaime Lyn
- Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind. Anthony Bourdain
- Life is adventure, not predicament. James Broughton
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
- Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. Anita Desai
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Helen Keller
- Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure Bob Bitchin
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself. David Mitchell
- Adventure is worthwhile. Aesop
- Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure. Bob Bitchin
- The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask. Rich Ridgeway
- Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures. Lewis Carroll
- Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul. Jaime Lyn Beatty
- Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be. Steve Pavlina
- The end of all exploring will be to arrive where you started and know the place for the first time. T.S. Elliot
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. Gustave Flaubert
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. Oprah Winfrey
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
- Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light. Yogi Bhajan
- It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to. J.R.R Tolkien
- As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen. Winnie the Pooh
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. Jennifer Lee
- To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice. Elizabeth Gilbert
The Facts About Adventure
You need to take a risk. This is the first rule. You can try new ways you reach your target. You need to get dirty as well.
As I said before, you need to take a risk. You can follow your feets and let them be your guide.
Yes. Life is the biggest adventure we had. Everyday carries new opportunities. You will never know what 5 minutes later brings in your life. Make it count. 🙂