When you think about this, you’ll realize that inner beauty is the only beauty there is. It is experienced through a person’s character. But also, it is a state of experiencing the wholeness of your human being in harmony and balance in the present moment. Amazing inner beauty quotes will help you to re-experience the inherent beauty, and gain a deep understanding of being beautiful.
If you’re searching for best quotation of all time that perfectly capture what you’d like to say or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of famous eyes quotes, quotes on integrity, and best quotes about being crazy.
Inner Beauty Quotes
It’s [beauty] a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little more dewy. They vibrate at a different frequency. – Cameron Diaz
No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin. – Pablo Neruda
That’s the thing about inner beauty: unlike physical beauty, which grabs the spotlight on itself, inner beauty shines on everyone, catching them, holding them in its embrace, making them more beautiful.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. – Kahlil Gibran
Your outer beauty will capture the eyes; your inner beauty will capture the heart.
Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART. – Mandy Hale
Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self. – Priscilla Presley
Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. – Sophia Loren
The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express. – P.C. Cast
Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror. – Rabindranath Tagore
Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They merely move it from their faces into their hearts. – Martin Buxbaum
Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates. – Kate Angell
Create a beautiful inside and you will look beautiful on the outside. – Charles F. Glassman
Beauty…when you look into a woman’s eyes and see what is in her heart. – Nate Dircks
Your inner beauty never needs makeup.
No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful. – Eleanor Roosevelt
The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber. – Francis Quarles
Inner beauty is confidence, determination, empathy, love.
Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you. – Shannon L. Alder
Famous Inner Beauty Quotes to Brighten Your Soul
- If people were more concerned with how they looked on the inside, then on the outside, the world would be a nicer place to exist. – David Walsh
- Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly lies to the bone. Beauty dies and fades away, but ugly holds its own! Create and cultivate Inner Beauty that never fades away but grows and matures with Time! – Deodatta V. Shenai-Khatkhate
- At the core of your heart, you are perfect and pure. No one and nothing can alter that. – Amit Ray
- The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years. – Audrey Hepburn
- True beauty could be discovered only by one who mentally complete the incomplete. – Kakuzō Okakura
- Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.
- You are not born with beauty; your beauty is created by who you are. Your inner beauty is more important than how people see you on the outside. – Emily Coussons
- You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside. – Lisa Kleypas
- People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly a beautiful soul.
- Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see. – George W. Russell
- What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C. Scott
- We see the beauty within and cannot say no. – Dave Eggers
- Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. – Markus Zusak
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. – Audrey Hepburn
- Beauty is the illumination of your soul. – John O’Donohue
- Outer beauty is a gift. Inner beauty is an accomplishment. – Randi G. Fine
- Do all the good you can & create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. It is inner beauty which matters most. – Dr Anil Kumar Sinha
- Inner beauty, too, needs occasionally to be told it is beautiful. – Robert Brault
- There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone’s spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that’s beautiful to me. – Liv Tyler
Best Inner Beauty Sayings That Make You Rethink
- Something with inner beauty will live forever, like the scent of a rose. – Alex Flinn
- Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face. – Dolores Del Rio
- Pretty is something you’re born with. But beautiful, that’s an equal opportunity adjective. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Some of us teach ourselves and our children to love the superficial outer; our looks, hair, skin, clothes rather than the greater beauty that resides within whereas it is that inner beauty that really defines you and who you truly are. – Rassool Jibraeel Snyman
- Beauty shouldn’t be about changing yourself to achieve an ideal or be more socially acceptable. Real beauty, the interesting, truly pleasing kind, is about honoring the beauty within you and without you. It’s about knowing that someone else’s definition of pretty has no hold over you. – Golda Poretsky
- When you’re a beautiful person on the inside, nothing in the world can change that about you. Jealousy is the result of one’s lack of self-confidence, self-worth, and self-acceptance. The Lesson: If you can’t accept yourself, then certainly no one else will. – Sasha Azevedo
- Inner beauty radiates from within, and there’s nothing more beautiful than when a woman feels beautiful on the inside. – Erin Heatherton
- Hide yourself in God, so when a man wants to find you, he will have to go there first. – Shannon L. Alder
- Focus on your inner beauty. Outer beauty will draw people to you, inner beauty will keep them in your presence. – Robert Overstreet
- Above all things physical, it is more important to be beautiful on the inside – to have a big heart and an open mind and a spectacular spleen. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Outer beauty is inner beauty made visible. – Paulo Coelho
- Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. – 1 Peter 3:3-4
- I believe inner beauty is beauty in its truest form. When we nurture ourselves, it brings an inevitable, positive transformation. – Paula Abdul
- Character develops in stream of struggle and adversity. Character is foundation of your inner beauty which reflects in your personality. – Anil Sinha
- How I feel about myself is more important than how I look. Feeling confident, being comfortable in your skin – that’s what really makes you beautiful. – Bobbi Brown
- Whole life is a search for beauty. But, when the beauty is found inside, the search ends and a beautiful journey begins. – Harshit Walia
- Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character. – Jane Seymour
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- Outer beauty turns the head, but inner beauty turns the heart. – Helen J. Russell
- Angels only care about what you look like on the inside. A pure heart is the vessel that contains a soul’s true beauty. – Molly Friedenfeld
Inspirational Quotes about Inner Beauty
- Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness. – Allen Ginsberg
- Inner beauty is irresistible and appreciated.
- Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul. – Voltaire
- When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. – Akhenaton
- Beauty has a lot to do with character. – Kevyn Aucoin
- I can’t think of many things more attractive than a beautiful person whose beauty isn’t what actually attracts you.
- True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass. – Ellen DeGeneres
- A pure heart is superlatively rare and even more attractive. – J.S.B. Morse
- You don’t need to enhance inner beauty because it glows by itself.
- Meditation is realizing and expanding your inner beauty in every direction. – Amit Ray
- Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul. – Alice Walker
- You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be and ever was. – Anthon St. Maarten
- Your looks don’t make you pretty, it’s the person inside who makes you pretty! – Aaron Chan
- Not everyone has inner beauty.
- We need to learn to appreciate inner beauty because it is important. Too much focus has been put on a pretty face.
- Beauty is not caused. It is. – Emily Dickinson
- The value of inner beauty never changes.
- To me, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Some of the most beautiful things worth having in your life come wrapped in a crown of thorns. – Shannon L. Alder
- If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it. – Criss Jami
- You say freak, I say unique. – Christian Baloga
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. – John Ray
- Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear. – Taylor Swift
- That’s how powerful you are, girl…You pretty, but pretty alone is not what people see. You the kinda pretty, the kinda beauty, that’s like a mirror. Men and women see themselves in you, only now they so beautiful that they can’t bear to see you go. – Walter Mosley
- Meditation is listening to the song of the inner Soul, seeing the beauty of the inner Self, smelling the fragrance of the inner Spirit, experiencing the touch of the Divine inner energies and tasting the intense sweetness of the inner God. – Amit Ray
- When you stop looking for perfect bodies, you will find beautiful hearts.
- Beauty gets the attention; personality get the heart.
- Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.