Coffee is a passion for many. In fact, a lot of people can’t do without a cup of coffee. Famous coffee quotes celebrate the black elixir of life.
According to science, there’s increasing evidence that coffee might actually be good for you. Studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several serious diseases, and many other benefits.
Top 10 Coffee Quotes
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love. – Turkish Proverb
I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’ – Jim Carrey
Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank. – Alphonse Allais
Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman
Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical. – Jonathan Swift
No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness. – Sheik Abd-al-Kabir
Coffee which makes the politician wise and sees through all things with his half-shut eyes. – Alexander Pope
Humanity runs on coffee.
Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze? – Jean Kerr
Never underestimate the importance of being properly caffeinated.
Best Coffee Quotes
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – T.S. Eliot
Coffee is a way of stealing time which should by rights belong to your older self. – Terry Pratchett
I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now. – Louisa May Alcott
Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
To an old man a cup of coffee is like the door post of an old house — it sustains and strengthens him. – Old Bourbon Proverb
Almost all my middle-aged and elderly acquaintances, including me, feel about 25, unless we haven’t had our coffee, in which case we feel 107. – Martha Beck
I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. – Ronald Regan
To an old man, a cup of coffee is like the doorpost of an old house – it sustains and strengthens him.
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. – Abraham Lincoln
A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. – Alfred Renyi
Drinking a cup of coffee with your eyes closed isn’t a sophisticated task for a person, but it’s hard for a robot. – Vijjay Kumar
I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee. – Terri Guillemets
He was my cream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something. – Josephine Baker
Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. – Bill Cosby
People say money can’t buy happiness. They lie. Money buys Coffee, Coffee makes Me Happy!
It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who genuinely have a medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. – Dave Barry
Too much coffee. Too much coffee and Gatorade. It’s a hell of a mix. If you’re ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think. – Kevin Garnett
Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world. – Thomas Jefferson
The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks. – James Mackintosh
It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. – Donna A. Favors
When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas. – Emo Phillips
Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I’ll stand on Bob Dylan’s coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that. – Steve Earle
Coffee is always a good idea.
What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee? – Anthony Trollope
Coffee. Creative lighter fluid. – Floyd Maxwell
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? – Steven Wright
A girl in a bikini is like having a loaded pistol on your coffee table. There’s nothing wrong with them, but it’s hard to stop thinking about it. – Garrison Keillor
When you make it your habit to notice small moments of beauty, you caffeinated your spirit.
Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second. – Edward Abbey
Famous Coffee Lover Quotes: Inspirational & Funny
- Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. – Jessi Lane Adams
- Decaf? No, it’s dangerous to dilute my caffeine stream.
- Doctors found traces of blood in my coffee stream.
- Did I run out of caffeine or are you really that boring?
- If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d have no discernible personality at all. – David Letterman
- Compared to Clinton, I feel like a loser. I can’t even get the intern to make me coffee! – David Letterman
- Coffee, It’s the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions! – Mike Ditka
- I like my coffee with cream and my literature with optimism. – Pemberley
- I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community. – Howard Schultz
- A morning without coffee is like sleep.
- Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling. – Dave Barry
- Every morning I long to hold you…I need you, I want you, I have to have your …your warmth, your smell, your taste…ohhh coffee, I love you.
- Drink coffee! Do Stupid Things Faster with More Energy.
- Coffee! Is the planet shaking or is just me?
- How far behind would technology be, if no one ever discovered coffee?
- Adventure in life is good… consistency in Coffee even better. – Justina Headley
- I like instant gratification. It’s like instant Coffee, only it won’t keep you up all night. – Jarod Kintz
- What do you want?… Just Coffee. Black – like my soul. – Cassandra Clare
- I would rather suffer from coffee than be senseless. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed.
- Television is not real life. In real life, people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs. – Bill Gates
- A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.
- Adventure in life is good. Consistency in coffee even better. – Justina Headley
- Life’s too short to drink cheap coffee.
- Everybody should believe in something. I believe I’ll have another coffee.
- The road to success is paved in coffee.
- This coffee tastes like mud! Well, it was ground this morning.
- I think if I were a woman I’d wear coffee as a perfume. – John Van Druten
- There is no life without water. Because water is needed to make coffee.
The Facts About Cats
Coffee beans are actually seeds, you can eat coffee cherries as a food, Starbucks opens an average of two stores per day, the grounds can beautify your skin etc.
About 500 years
Anxiety, Insomnia, Muscle Breakdown, Addiction, Digestive Issues, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Rate, Fatigue.
Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels. That’s because it contains a stimulant called caffeine which is the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world.
Studies have shown that coffee may have health benefits. Thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and beneficial nutrients, it also seems to be quite healthy. But remember that too much coffee can cause problems.