Change is a part of our life. It can be in a good way, or sometimes it can become sad reality. People change quotes are insightful statements which give you both deep understanding and motivation you need.
If you’re searching for best quotes to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, discover hippie quotes of all the time. Browse through an inspiring collection of fake friends quotes, sarcastic quotes and sorry quotes.
Top 10 People Change Quotes
People change over the years, and that changes situations for good and for bad. Bobby Knight
Maybe sometimes people did not actually change. Maybe you just never knew who they really were.
Believe it or not, lots of people change their majors and abandon their dreams just to avoid a couple of math classes in college. Danica McKellar
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. Victor Frankl
Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off. Haruki Murakami
My theory on life is that life is beautiful. Life doesn’t change. You have a day, and a night, and a month, and a year. We people change – we can be miserable, or we can be happy. It’s what you make of your life. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go. Steve Maraboli
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Leo Tolstoy
The world is not a static place. People change, evolve. Mahesh Bhatt
How can people change their minds about us if they don’t know who we are? Harvey Milk
Most Famous People Change Quotes
It’s funny how you can know somebody for so long and they change right in front of you. Karina Barton
People change. I wouldn’t like to be accountable for the interviews I’ve done, or the person I was when I was 20, 21. Robbie Williams
I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change. Nicholas Sparks
People change. But sometimes, people don’t change, they reveal who they really are.
When you are through changing, you are through. Bruce Barton
Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. Will Smith
The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind. William Blake
I think there are certain ways that people are always themselves, but I do think people change. Mike White
For people who had curve balls thrown at them, it is easier to digest change and digest change in other people. Change only scares the small-minded. Casey Affleck
People change when they hurt enough that they have to change, learn enough that they want to change, receive enough that they are able to change. John C. Maxwell
People change, those that are close they turn to enemies and those that are strange, they turn to family. Simphiwe Ntuli
Things to not change, we change. Henry David Thoreau
People change. Memories don’t. Drake
You cannot change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around.
Don’t be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The real question is until when? Because people change and so do feelings. Ritu Ghatourey
People underestimate their capacity for change. There is never a right time to do a difficult thing. John Porter
Love is rare, life is strange. Nothing lasts, people change.
People change for one of two reasons They have learned a lot, or they have been hurt too many times.
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. Anatole France
You have to realize that people change. Sometimes they end up having nothing to say to each other even best friends grow apart.
People change. Love hurts. Friends leave. Things go wrong. But just remember that life goes on.
People change just in a blink! You won’t get any explanation for that. They change in front of your eyes or behind of your eyes. Just they change unconditionally. Salman Aziz
Keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn’t. Becca Fitzpatrick
I wanted everything to stay the same, but feelings fade, and people change.
People change and forget to tell each other. Lillian Hellman
Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t. Steve Maraboli
Some people change when they think they’re a star. Paris Hilton
People do not change, they are merely revealed. Anne Enright
Prayer changes things? No! Prayer changes people, and people change things. Burton Hills
People don’t change. Their priorities do.
Some people change their ways when they see the light; others when they feel the heat. Caroline Schoeder
When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. Jodi Picoult
Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby – awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess. Lemony Snicket
Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. George Bernard Shaw
Heat of blood makes young people change their inclinations often, and habit makes old ones keep to theirs a great while. Francois de La Rochefoucauld
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. Alan Watts
Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. Stephen Chbosky
People change, they grow. Jacob Young
There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.
I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. Plutarch
You collect people to take with you. Some people change, other people don’t… it’s wonderful because I’ve met some incredible friends. Imogen Poots
No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. Taylor Swift
People don’t change who they are. They only change what they do with it. Maggie Stiefvater
At some point, you’ll have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life. Ashley Hodgeson
Be the change that you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
It’s unbelievable how fast people can change. One day, you mean everything to them. The next day, you don’t even exist anymore.
Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke. Will Rogers
Life doesn’t change but people do so learn to accept that not everybody is who you thought you knew.
People change for two main reasons: their minds have opened, or their hearts have been broken.
It’s hard to watch people change, but it’s even harder to remember who they used to be. Wiz Khalifa
Some changes look negative on the surface, but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge. Eckhart Tolle
Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. Zayn Malik
It’s not that some people have willpower, and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change, and others are not. James Gordon
People cannot change the truth, but the truth can change people.
Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into people.
One day spent with someone you love can change everything. Mitch Albom
Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position. Mahatma Gandhi
Don’t waste your time thinking about things that you can’t change.
People fall so in love with their pain, they can’t leave it behind. The same as the stories they tell. We trap ourselves. Chuck Palahniuk
Best of People Change Quotes
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So, you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. Nicholas Sparks
- I’m unpredictable, I never know where I’m going until I get there, I’m so random, I’m always growing, learning, changing, I’m never the same person twice. But one thing you can be sure of about me; is I will always do exactly what I want to do. C. JoyBell C
- When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can’t make them change if they don’t want to, just like when they do want to, you can’t stop them. Andy Warhol
- If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself; people aren’t going to change simply because you want them to. Oprah Winfrey
- People change, not necessarily in negative ways. Sometimes goals and intentions in life aren’t aligned. It’s just choices we make in life. Otherwise, why aren’t we with the person we were with in seventh grade? Kirstie Alley
- You will never find the real truth among people that are insecure or have egos to protect. Truth over time becomes either guarded or twisted as their perspective changes; it changes with the seasons of their shame, love, hope or pride. Shannon L. Alder
- I don’t think people change. I think they definitely mature. But I think the essence of what I am today is the same as when I was five years old. It’s just maturity. I’ve become a healthier, fuller expression of that essence. Ricky Williams
- I’ve spent most of my life and most of my friendships holding my breath and hoping that when people get close enough, they won’t leave, and fearing that it’s a matter of time before they figure me out and go. Shauna Niequist
- People lose people, we lose things in our life as we’re constantly growing and changing. That’s what life is is change, and a lot of that is loss. It’s what you gain from that loss that makes life. Thomas Jane
- So many people enter and leave your life! Hundreds of thousands of people! You have to keep the door open so they can come in! But it also means you have to let them go! Jonathan Safran Foer
- I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Marilyn Monroe
- We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky. Walter Mosley
- I don’t think people change; electronics change, the things we have change, but the way we live doesn’t change. Judy Blume
- I firmly believe that every six years, a person goes through a serious change. Think about it: At 6, you start school. At about 12, you start hitting puberty. And then it goes on. You start hitting these different mental levels, and people change. Randy Houser
- People will notice the change in your attitude towards them but won’t notice their behavior that made you change.
- What old people say you cannot do, you try and find that you can. Old deeds for old people, and new deeds for new. Henry David Thoreau
- I’ve learned that for many people, change is uncomfortable. Maybe they want to go through it, and they can see the benefit of it, but at a gut level, change is uncomfortable. Mitchell Baker
- It’s hard to watch people change, but it’s even harder to remember who they used to be. Wiz Khalifa
- Time never changes, people do, and they blame the time… Vj Nadar
- Things change in different countries as people grow, and as generations change. Shannon Elizabeth
- You’re always you, and that don’t change, and you’re always changing, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Neil Gaiman
- How would your life be different if… you stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day… you look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey. Steve Maraboli
- People change, and often they become the person they said they would never be.
- Pain changes people but it also makes them stronger.
- Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you’ll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others. Benjamin Franklin
- The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind. Friedrich Nietzsche
- One day, you realize that there are some people you’ll never see again. At least, not in the same way.
- People don’t resist change. They resist being changed! Peter Senge
- And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time. Libba Bray
- Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
- The good and bad things are what form us as people… change makes us grow. Kate Winslet
- People change, even the person you thought you knew the most, changes. And even though it hurts to see them go; you have to move on, for the memories are all you have, and things might never be the same.
- Times change, people change, thoughts about good and evil change, about true and false. But what always remains fast and steady is the affection that your friends feel for you, those who always have your best interest at heart. Margot Frank
- People say I’ve changed. Well, here’s the truth: I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around all the time. I learned that you can’t always be happy. I accepted reality.
- Understand that people change and sometimes they’re no longer compatible with our lives. We just have to learn to accept it and move on.
- For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. Eric Roth
- Time passes and people change. They are all growing, but I feel the same. I feel as though I’m standing still watching it all fly by, as no one notices even the sky. They all seem to forget me as if I wasn’t there. I am told I’m not forgotten but sometimes I wonder, sit and ponder, just maybe I am. Not on purpose but on accident for the things they acquire in trials of life. But maybe down the road, I will be remembered when the time is right.
The Facts About People’s Change
It is usually spoken for an inside change. They may have change their personality, morals or beliefs. It’s very normal. Although making some changing as a person, and an external change would be something like a new hairstyle.
Even adults can change their personality. Because events in a person’s life and special influence from others can cause a person to change his or her attitudes and character traits.
Indeed. Relationships are dynamic. The feelings you have for your lover today will change over time. It can change for the good or the bad also. You may feel more in love, more close than always… Or you may feel more routine and less exciting.