Dedication is the willingness to give a lot of time and energy to something because there are no shortcuts to getting where you want to be. Famous dedication quotes will help you to inspire, motivate and excite yourself. If you want to live a more courageous, successful, and joyous life, you need to be dedicated.
If you’re searching for powerful quotation to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of being a lone wolf quotes, inspirational confidence quotes and best excuses quotes.
Top 10 Dedication Quotes
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. Vince Lombardi
Talent is cheap; dedication is expensive. It will cost you your life. Irving Stone
Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration. Thomas A. Edison
If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. Bear Bryant
Learning to love yourself is a process that takes dedication to ensure your happiness and fulfillment in life. Barbara Gain
Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work. Haroldson Lafayette Hunt, Jr.
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. Jesse Owens
Determination is nothing without dedication and hard work. Eshraq Jiad
What does it take to be a champion? Desire, dedication, determination, concentration and the will to win. Patty Berg
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Gail Devers
Best Dedication Quotes
You can’t expect everyone to have the same dedication as you. Jeff Kinney
I’m not looking for someone who has everything, but someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.
Any job very well done that has been carried out by a person who is fully dedicated is always a source of inspiration. Carlos Ghosn
A great deal of the capability of an army is its dedication to its cause and its will to fight. You can have the best equipment in the world, you can have the largest numbers in the world, but, if you’re not dedicated to your cause, if you don’t have the will to fight, then, you are not going to have a very good army. Norman Schwarzkopf
When I work, I work very hard. So, I look to work with people who have that level of dedication. And I depend on that from everyone. From the director to my crews that I work with. Tom Cruise
If you had started doing anything two weeks ago, by today you would have been two weeks better at it. John Mayer
Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching. Thomas Jefferson
The power of a movement lies in the fact that it can indeed change the habits of people. This change is not the result of force but of dedication, of moral persuasion.
Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into realities.
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Beverly Sills
When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take, choose the bolder. General W.J. Slim
I was an insecure young man. So my need for total dedication from the people I was working with was very great. Those things were tempered as time passed by. Bruce Springsteen
To become a master at any skill, it takes the total effort of your: heart, mind, and soul working together in tandem. Maurice Young
Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
Football is like life – it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority. Vince Lombardi
Sometimes luck can be that driving force that catapults your life into a storm of success along with hard work, dedication and perseverance. Zak Frazer
A life of total dedication to the truth also means a life of willingness to be personally challenged. M. Scott Peck
A well-built physique is a status symbol. It reflects the hard work you’ve put in. You can’t steal it, you can’t borrow it, and you cannot hold onto it without constant work. It’s from dedication, discipline, self-respect and dignity. Ashley Horner
But still try for who knows what is possible! Michael Faraday
I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. Frank Lloyd Wright
You’ve got to look for tough competition. You’ve got to want to beat the best. Grete Waitz
Tomorrow, our seeds will grow. All we need is dedication. Lauryn Hill
If you have a dream, it’s definitely achievable through hard work, through dedication, sacrifice, everything. Carli Lloyd
The key to thriving with accomplishing any goal would be dependent on working with dedication, yet lots of people do not interpret just how important it really is! Sarfraz Sohail
Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end. Usher
Determination, motivation, and dedication are what you need for inspiration. Danielle Duckery
Holiness consists of three things – separation from sin, dedication to God, transformation into Christ’s image. It is in vain that we talk about the last, unless we know something experimentally about the first. James Aughey
I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire, but for me, it’s also been about confidence and faith. Stephen Curry
A trusting heart will follow, only those who truly follow their heart. Anthony Liccione
Most of us serve our ideals by fits and starts. The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. Cecil B. DeMille
Desire and dedication equal results. Beat your goals then create new ones.
Dedication is not what others expect of you, it is what you can give to others.
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is an intense effort applied toward a meaningful end. Dr Thomas Dooley
There is never just one thing that leads to success for anyone. I feel it always a combination of passion, dedication, hard work, and being in the right place at the right time. Lauren Conrad
You’ll know you’re amazing when you get devoted to making other people amazing. Robin Sharma
Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. Buddha
Find something you love and go for it with all your heart. No excuses, no plan B. Never settle for anything less than you know you can do. It will be hard, but I promise it will be worth it. Charlotte Eriksson
The true wealth of a man is not what’s in his pocket, but what’s in his heart. Unarine Ramaru
Mental toughness is spartanism with qualities of sacrifice, self-denial, dedication. It is fearlessness, and it is love. Vince Lombardi
Being passionate about something is the most beautiful characteristic you can develop. Charlotte Eriksson
I hold that a writer who does not passionately believe in the perfectibility of man has no dedication nor any membership in literature. John Steinbeck
If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. Jim Rohn
Brick walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Randy Pausch
There is nothing wrong with dedication and goals, but if you focus on yourself, all the lights fade away and you become a fleeting moment in life. Pete Maravich
Struggle ends where commitment begins. Sumner Davenport
There is no substitute for hard work. Thomas Edison
Your I can is more important than your IQ. Robin Sharma
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! Audrey Hepburn
Public service must be more than doing a job efficiently and honestly. It must be a complete dedication to the people and to the nation. Margaret Chase Smith
Sometimes it’s hard to just keep going but dedication is moving forward without giving up no matter what.
Dedication involves making the space to let young ideas take hold; every tree was once a seed and every company was once an idea. Zephyr Bloch-Jorgensen
Those who attain any excellence commonly spend life in one pursuit; for excellence is not often granted upon easier terms. Samuel Johnson
Dedication is the hours we put in when nobody’s watching.
With the three D’s Determination, Dedication and Discipline; You’ll succeed further than you ever dreamed. Marie Norfleet
Hard work and dedication are important to success, and I have those qualities. Nargis Fakhri
Success isn’t given. It’s earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat, and tears.
But quality of work can be expected only through personal satisfaction, dedication and enjoyment. In our profession, precision and perfection are not a dispensible luxury, but a simple necessity. Niklaus Wirth
Dedication takes sacrifice.
You are only as strong as you allow yourself to be. Never get discouraged, never give up because consistency & dedication is the key to success.
When you see validation for a life’s work and dedication, it’s a beautiful day. Mary Gauthier
No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined. Harry Emerson Fosdick
Most Famous Dedication Sayings Ever
- Achievement is impossible without dedication.
- Maybe I’ve just been incredibly fortunate, but there’s a level of dedication, devotion, intensity and seriousness around me every day. Andrea Riseborough
- He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. Friedrich Nietzsche
- I strongly believe that through dedication and perseverance, one can overcome adversity to achieve success. It is a privilege to accept membership in the Horatio Alger Association, an organization which promotes this principle. Ginni Rometty
- Great teaching requires incredible talent and dedication, strong intellectual ability and interpersonal skill, real discipline and empathy. Bruce Rauner
- I learned patience, perseverance, and dedication. Now I really know myself, and I know my voice. It’s a voice of pain and victory. Anthony Hamilton
- We truly believe with hard work, dedication and perseverance, we can become the best at what we do. No one wants to become mediocre. Andy Biersack
- Every time I watch someone’s dedication, I get inspired. Jacqueline Fernandez
- My entire life is dedicated to music, and at my age, that makes a lot of years! But all the work and dedication is only that I’m able to forget myself and let the music do the ‘talking.’ John McLaughlin
- Being successful in a particular field, especially sales, does not happen overnight. It requires hard work, dedication and commitment. Geoffrey Wright,
- My secret? A desire to work, years of dedication and loving what you do; I can’t live without music. Compay Segundo
- DEDICATED When it’s all said and done, I want to be able to say that I made no excuses. I did whatever I had to do to make it happen! Everybody won’t understand what you’re doing, why you’re doing it, and where you’re trying to go… And that’s okay, just focus on getting there. You can’t be afraid to separate yourself. People recognize results, they don’t get it unless they see it… Consistent quality, be good at what you do and find ways to constantly get better. The rest will handle itself.
- It will hurt. It will take time. It will require dedication. It will require willpower. You will need to make healthy decisions. It requires sacrifice. You will need to push your body to its max. There will be temptation. But I promise you, when you reach your goals, it’s worth it.
- The sweat, the time, the dedication, it pays off.
- Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.
- Dedication means spending whatever time or energy is necessary to accomplish the task at hand. Anil Sinha
- People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be. Harvey Mackay
- Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. Vince Lombardi
- When you’re surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible. Howard Schultz
- I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them. Carrol Bryant
- You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day. Jeffrey Gitomer
- You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers. Les Brown
- Practice as if you are the worst, perform as if you are the best. Mahatma Gandhi
- It’s not necessarily the amount of time you spend at practice that counts; it’s what you put into the practice. Eric Lindros
- Don’t do anything in practice that you wouldn’t do in the game. George Halas
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith and go forward. Thomas Alva Edison
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Oprah Winfrey
- The results of action depend upon the very quality of the action. Swami Chimayananda
- It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you don’t care who gets the credit. Harry Truman
- When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece. John Ruskin
- If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great. Tom Hanks
- Above all be of single aim; have a legitimate and useful purpose and devote yourself unreservedly to it. James Allen
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds. Gordon B. Hinckley
- Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts. John Wooden
- It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. Abraham Lincoln
- You express the truth of your character, your dedication to your goals, and your commitment to your relationships with the choice of your actions. Steve Maraboli
- There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
- I want students to be able to say these things when they leave me: I am a worthwhile person; I deserve a place on this earth; I am successful; I am ready for whatever the world throws at me- today or tomorrow. Roberta Ford
- All the hard work and dedication is paying off now. We’ve just got to keep working hard and let everything take care of itself. Leon Powe
- Our spirits are really high, and our dedication is even higher. Cam Grenstiner
- Anything can happen with hard work and dedication. Jerry West
- Dedication takes a lifetime. But dreams only last for a night.
- The dedication of the United States Air Force, Special Forces, and others involved in the mission to tracking down terrorists cannot be matched. We express our gratitude to these men and women who defend the freedom America represents. Tim Murphy
- Confidence is the result of hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication. Roger Staubach
- The harder you work, the quicker you get results.
- If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you’ll be a winner. Paul Bryant
- Dedication, Determination, and hard work will feed life into your dreams. LaDonna M. Cook
- To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common. this is my symphony. Bruce Lee
- Establishing a firm foundation for success begins with a plan.
- My dedication is to serve the 7 billion human beings on this planet and the other creatures with whom we share it. Dalai Lama
- It took technology, dedication, commitment and prayer. Ben Massey
- Obsession is what lazy people call dedication.
- You gave me Christopher Robin, and then You breathed new life in Pooh. Whatever of each has left my pen Goes homing back to you. My book is ready and comes to greet the mother it longs to see — It would be my present to you, my sweet, If it weren’t your gift to me.
- Team work and dedication is the recipe for success in life.
- There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses – only results. Kenneth H. Blanchard
- I’m not close to him." He looked at me defiantly. “But he’s put his whole life into this. He’s no Freud or Jung or Pavlov or Watson, but he’s doing something important and I respect his dedication – maybe even more because he’s just an ordinary man trying to do a great man’s work, while the great men are all busy making bombs. Daniel Keyes
- It just shows the dedication of the senior class. The progression started when they were sophomores. When they came in, it was a talented class and they have been putting in the work since.
- Stay dedicated, it’s not going to happen overnight.
- True dedication, passion and hard work towards your goal helps to reach the path of success.
- I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence. Ayrton Senna
- Actions speak louder than words.
- He had dedication, he had the heart and soul. Travis Tritt
- Dedication means giving up everything to do what you love to do.
- Confidence doesn’t come out of nowhere. It’s a result of something… hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication. Roger Staubach
- I think that with a lot of hard work and dedication, I feel that I could be the best in the world. I’m still only 35 years old… I have a fresh start physically and mentally, and I feel that I can achieve my goal to be the best again. Marlo lemleux
- Plan your goals and move step by step. Make your dreams true by action, passion, persistence and dedication. Anil Sinha
- Commitment, dedication, loyalty, sincerity, it’s your will, your way steadfast and unmovable, always abounding in you Lord. Angela Mitchell
- The only way you really do this is if you love it. It takes dedication. Andrew Smith
- Martial Arts gave me a purpose, gave me a dedication, gave me a drive that I wouldn’t have had otherwise. Conor McGregor
The Facts About Dedication
How does dedication lead to success?
As the famous quotation goes, “hard work is the key to success". A person who is dedicated knows that thing don’t happen overnight, so you need to have perseverance and determination to achieve your goals.
How can I improve my dedication?
Let your goals be clear
Set big goals
Don’t argue with the plan.
What is dedication?
Dedication is about being committed to a task or purpose. Having single minded loyalty or integrity.